Heaven gained a believer. He will be missed . Marlene, we were so sad to hear about all that you have gone through and Ronnie's death. Betty Lou Rilea was a resident of Canton, Illinois … I felt so bad. Marshall Lee Drinkwater Sr. Springfield - Marshall Drinkwater, 59, formerly of Canton, passed away Monday, January 4, 2021 at his residence. Please know that you are in my Thoughts and Prayers! Keeping you in my prayers as you go through this difficult time. View upcoming funeral services, obituaries, and funeral flowers for OAKS-HINES FUNERAL HOME in Canton, Illinois. I’m trying really hard to be there on Wednesday for you. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home - Canton, Illinois 61520 Oaks - Hines Funeral Home serves all faiths, and is 100% ADA accessible with no steps or stairs. He will truly be missed by many but we always have memories to keep him close to us. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home OAKS-HINES FUNERAL HOME Obituary Betty Lou Rilea was born on Thursday, August 18, 1938 and passed away on Wednesday, February 26, 2020. But he took the time to spend with us and try to understand what it meant to me. He was born on June 17, 1952 in Rapid City, S.D. Click to show location on map. See reviews, pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more. The Oaks-Hines Difference. Serving our community for three generations Dec 27, 2020. Praying for peace and comfort for all. Hugs Marlene and Jill! Even though I never saw him again after Cuba High School graduation, I have fond memories of him as he lived two farms down the gravel room from us. quick sign-in options below. Ronnie was a very respected farmer, cattleman and neighbor. Praying for you and your family during this time. Jason S. Nell was a resident of Canton, Illinois at the time of passing. You will receive an e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary. Plan a funeral, find contact information and more. To view Ronald's DVD or to leave online condolences please visit www.oakhinesfuneralhome.com. View Full Online Obituary and Tributes. In … Home; Funeral Homes; Obituaries; Raymond L. Benson, Sr. Born: February 6, 1942 Passed: December 18, 2020 Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. He was born on March 16, 1942 in Canton to Paul M. and Margaret E. (Frame) Thompson. A graveside service will be held at 11 am, Thursday, May 14, 2015, at the White Chapel Memory Gardens in Canton. Ronnie was a man I looked up to and respected his opinion. I am so very sorry for your loss. Mary's Catholic Church in Canton for a 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass. A Funeral service will be held on Wednesday September 11, 2019 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton at 6:00 p.m., visitation will be held at the funeral home from 4:00 p.m. until the time of the service. Roberta. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory, Canton. Also Marilyn and Jill’s. He was born on November 28, 1933 in Canton to Claude and … To inquire about a specific funeral service by Oaks Hines Funeral Home, contact the funeral director at 309-647-1601. Take up fishing, it's cheaper! Thank you too for the kindness you showed Dad at Red Oak. Mary's Catholic Church in Canton for a 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton was established in 1969 by founder Darren Oaks. Prayers for you all. He wasn't impressed. Get information about Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton, Illinois. I enjoyed helping out on the farm during planting and harvest. Kenneth G. Hamm Canton - Kenneth G. Hamm, 68, of Canton passed away at 11:33 pm Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at Graham Hospital in Canton. A licensed funeral director will assist you in making the proper funeral arrangements for your loved one. Ronald married Marlene Toncray on December 31, 1962 in Canton. menu. Lee E. Zink, 101, the oldest living citizen of Yates City, passed away at 1:57 a.m., on Sunday, January 3, 2021, at Graham Hospital in Canton. Ronald E. Thompson Canton - Ronald E. Thompson, 78, of Canton, passed away at 1:20 am, Sunday, December 27, 2020 at the Graham Hospital in Canton. Due to COVID restrictions masks and social distancing will be required. Ronald Bankes passed away at the age of 85 in Canton, Illinois. The Thompson family will always be in my heart and prayers. We will keep Marlene and Marilyn in our prayers as they go through a very difficult time! to James and Helen (Hudson) Hamm. Beth Watkins Ziegenfuss on He preceded her in death in 2019. Copyright ©2021 Funeral Innovations. She was born on February 11, 1931, in Canton, to Howard and Irene (Smith) Griffin. Covid 19 mandates will be followed with masks being required. I am praying for you. Help show your support by providing a gift of flowers and Obituary Notifications; Family Portal; About Us. Burial will be held at the Fiatt Cemetery. First met and talked to Ronnie at FIATT CHRISTIAN independent church. A funeral service will be held at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton on Saturday, January 9, 2021, at 11 am, with a visitation one hour prior at the funeral home. Memorials can be made to either the Fiatt Independent Christian Church or … We are dedicated to serving you and honoring your loved one with a truly personalized celebration. Let the family know who you are using one of the Elmwood 702 West Main Elmwood, IL 61529 (309)742-2491 [email protected] Directions. OAKS-HINES FUNERAL HOME Obituary Richard was born on January 1, 1936 and passed away on Friday, November 8, 2019. Bruce & Theresa Marshall on I remember him once going to the races with me and Jill, going to the pits, to help work on my race car. Memorials may be made to Millie and Tom Zaborac Education Fund at Spoon River College or the Dee Zaborac Scholarship Fund at Spoon River College. Dec 28, 2020. Services will be 11 am Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton where visitation will be two hours prior to services. All rights reserved. Rest in Peace in your eternal reward. Services are pending at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Elmwood. Maurie Hines then purchased the funeral home from Darren and continued the local involvement in the community and serving families in Canton and surrounding communities. Cut his thumb while doing it, and my mother cleaned and bandaged it. Celebrate and remember the lives we have lost in Canton, Illinois. He was a member of the St. Mary's Catholic Church in Canton, where he served many years as an Usher. He will be missed. Canton 1601 East Chestnut Canton, IL 61520 (309)647-1601, Elmwood 702 West Main Elmwood, IL 61529 (309)742-2491, Get the latest updates for Ronald E. Thompson's obituary Services are pending at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Elmwood. In Toastmasters he has also served as an area 54 Governor, district treasurer, district 54 public relations officer, Lt. Ronnie was a sweet, caring, nice guy and always so polite. Condolences and deepest sympathy to the family and friends at his passing. We rode school bus together for many years, and he helped me with my biology projects especially one where he grafted two fruit trees together for me. Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family. Cremation rites have been accorded Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton is in charge of arrangements. I loved talking to him for the first time a couple of years ago since he knew my father Hugh well at Truax Traer in Fiatt, IL and had many good things to say about him and a few humorous stories. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. Home; Funeral Homes; Obituaries; Lee E. Zink. Could not believe that Ronnie is gone! Marlene, Marilyn, Jill and family, I am so sorry to hear of Ronnie’s passing, you are in my prayers. Home; Obituaries. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. obituary. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton 1601 E Chestnut St Canton, IL 61520 (309) 647-1601. George and Christie Mason on Marlene, I am surprised of Ronnie's passing!God bless you and comfort you at your time of loss.Danny Soper. Marlene, I’m so sorry on the loss of your husband, Ronnie. Memorials may be made to the 1st Baptist Food Pantry. Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. Raymond Newman McKinney Canton - Raymond Newman McKinney, 87, went to be with the Lord on Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Red Oak Memory Care in Canton. He also farmed and attended Fiatt Independent Christian Church. He served two terms on the board of directors for the Canton Area Chamber of Commerce and is a past board President. Born: June 12, 1919 Passed: January 3, 2021 Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. I am so sorry to learn of Ronnie’s passing. I remember him taking my so Trevor in the combine doing beans. Our deepest sympathies to you and your family. She was born on March 5, 1924 in Moberly, MO to … He was someone I always looked up to. Zoom. Help friends and acquaintances of Governor of marketing, and Lt. Carol Anne Turner Nickel on When I was part of the family, he always have me good advice, even if I hadn't ask for it! Funeral Homes; Cremation; Blog; Search; Home. Lois Parsons Canton - Lois Parsons, 89, of Canton, passed away Wednesday, December 23, 2020 at Red Oak Estates in Canton. He was such a nice man and glad we had the pleasure of knowing him. He will be forever in your hearts. To Plant Memorial Trees in memory, please visit our Sympathy Store . Home; Funeral Homes; Obituaries; Raymond Newman McKinney. Ronald leave memories by sharing to Facebook. He was preceded in death by his parents and one son Brad Thompson. Cattle were his life passion and some close to him branded him a cattle baron. My prayers and blessings are with his family during this difficult and sad time especially to his sister, Marilyn, who was a close friend. The mission of Sedgwick Funeral Homes since 1927 is to serve our communities with the best possible service and always within your means. Please help memorize Ronald E. Thompson by recording your attendance below. Funeral Home Services for Ronald are being provided by OAKS-HINES FUNERAL HOME. Canton 1601 East Chestnut Canton, IL 61520 (309)647-1601. Born: November 28, 1933 Passed: December 23, 2020 Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. Immediate Need. He was a member of the Lincoln Douglas Toastmasters in Canton. Services are pending at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Elmwood. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. There will be no visitation per his wishes. Stacy and Joe Tomich. Or send flowers directly to a service happening at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. A Facebook livestream will be provided of the funeral Mass on the Fulton County Catholic's Facebook page. A visitation will be held on Friday January 15, 2021 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton from 9:00 a.m. until 10:15 a.m. A rosary services will be held at 10:15 a.m. at the funeral home followed by a funeral procession to Sty. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to St. Mary's Catholic Church or to the University of Health Science and Pharmacy in St. Louis Missouri. This wasn't his kind of thing. He was born June 12, 1919, in rural Hartford, KS, to Omer Robert and Minnie Eunice Zink. Just enter your email below and we'll send you a calendar reminder. Covid 19 mandates will be followed with masks being required. The family will be holding a celebration of his life at a later date also. May God grant you peace and strength in your time of need. A visitation will be held on Friday January 15, 2021 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton from 9:00 a.m. until 10:15 a.m. A rosary services will be held at 10:15 a.m. at the funeral home followed by a funeral procession to Sty. Governor of education. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. OAKS-HINES FUNERAL HOME Obituary Jason S. Nell was born on Wednesday, June 20, 1990 and passed away on Monday, March 16, 2020. straight to your phone, Copyright © 2021 Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. He was always a good friend to Bob and has so many memories of the time they have spent together. Canton, IL 61520 We are dedicated to serving you and honoring your loved one with a truly personalized celebration. Share a Memory Funeral Home… A true gentleman . Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton, Illinois: info on funeral services, sending flowers, address / directions, & planning. Memorials can be made to either the Fiatt Independent Christian Church or the Donor's Choice. we were friends for almost 70 years I loved him like a brother . A funeral mass will be held on Saturday January 2, 2021, at 11:00 a.m. Visitation will be held at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 10:15 a.m. A rosary service will be held at 10:15 a.m. at the funeral home followed by a funeral procession to church for mass at 11:00 a.m.. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton is in charge of arrangements. Dec 28, 2020. In lieu of flowers memorials may be made to Canton Elk's 626 Children's Care Corporation, Fulton County Ferals, Fulton County Humane Society or to the Canton Trap Team. So sorry to hear of Ronnie's passing. They both preceded her in death. It is a time to share memories, receive condolences and say goodbye. A funeral will be held at 11 am, Thursday, March 31, 2016, at the funeral home. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. Sorry to hear of your loss,you are in our prayers. Oaks Hines Funeral Home provides funeral and cremation services to families of Canton, Illinois and the surrounding area. ct Board of Commissioners for 20 years retiring in 1995 and is past board President. I feel your loss too. He was a member of the Canton Rotary Club, Knights of Columbus, he was a 50 plus member of the Canto American Legion post 16. Sorry for your loss. Ken married Linda Speck on … I am sure Brad, Dale and Ronnie are out fishing in heaven, trying to tell the biggest fishing or deer hunting story. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home The funeral service is an important point of closure for those who have suffered a recent loss, often marking just the beginning of collective mourning. Mary's Catholic Church in Canton for a 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass. Online condolences may be posted at www.oakshinesfuneralhome.com. To leave online condolences, please visit www.oakshinesfuneralhome.com I am so very sorry for your loss. Burial with military honors will be held immediately following the Mass at Greenwood cemetery in Canton. Published in Peoria Journal Star from Jan. 5 to Jan. 6, 2021. Mary Virginia Brown Canton - Mary Virginia Brown, 96, a resident of Red Oak Estates, passed away on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 at Graham Hospital in Canton due to complications of COVID-19. Too much wasted money, he said. Praying for you and your family. He has a special place in my heart. So sorry for your loss. Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory are in charge of arrangements. Memorials may be made to the Fairview and Cuba Fire Departments. Praying for peace and comfort for all. My sincere condolences to and sympathy to his family and friends. You will receive a notification text whenever there's an update to this Lois married Darrell Parsons on May 24, 1952 in Canton. So sorry to learn of your loss. Illinois . We have good memories of him and Marlene when we were all young! Canton Funeral Homes. Born: March 5, 1924 Passed: January 5, 2021 Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. Home; Funeral Homes; Obituaries; Mary Virginia Brown. We send condolences to all of the families. Cremation rites will follow the service. A visitation will be held from 5-7pm, on Wednesday, March 30, 2016, at the Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton. Dec 27, 2020. A visitation will be held on Friday January 15, 2021 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home in Canton from 9:00 a.m. until 10:15 a.m. A rosary services will be held at 10:15 a.m. at the funeral home followed by a funeral procession to Sty. spreading the word. She is survived … John F. Pettit, II Feb 23, 1950 - Dec 31, 2020 Services are pending at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Elmwood. Contact Us. My prayers are with you and your family❤️. View Full Online Obituary and Tributes. Home; Funeral Homes; Obituaries; Kenneth G. Hamm. Trevor fell asleep in Ronnie's lap watching the reel go round and round. Call us (309) 647-1260 Visit us 1995 N. Main St. Canton, IL 61520 More obituaries. So sorry to hear about Ronnie. The attached photos are added to the memorial of Ronald E. Thompson to help share their legacy. Services will be 11 am Wednesday, December 30, 2020 at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home and Crematory in Canton where visitation will be two hours prior to services. He allowed me to use his really nice shop to make extra money working on other people's vehicles. Social Site by. Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult time. My Heart aches for you. She survives along with one daughter Jill Thompson of Pekin, one sister Marilyn Siefert of Cuba, one daughter-in-law Bridget Pletz of Canton, two grandchildren; Madison (fiancé Justin Howarter) Thompson and Carter (Paige) Thompson. He was in his truck and I introduced myself to him. Born: June 17, 1952 Passed: July 1, 2020 Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home. My sympathies and prayers are with the family . To leave online condolences please visit www.oakshinesfuneralhome.com Darren was a lifelong Fulton County native and proudly served this community for 16 years until his retirement. Browse the most recent Canton, Illinois obituaries and condolences. Very kind. Obitio Online Obituaries. Cindy (Haynes) Yocum. Oh Marlene, I was just sick when I read of Ronnie’s passing! 980 talking about this. I am so sorry to hear this. Due to COVID restrictions mask and social distancing are required. Met and talked to Ronnie at Fiatt Christian Independent Church cremation ; Blog ; Search Home... An e-mail daily when a guest leaves a tribute on this obituary services, sending flowers address. Life passion and some close to him surprised of Ronnie 's lap watching reel. A service happening at Oaks-Hines Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral Home: Oaks-Hines Funeral.! Passed away on Friday, November 8, 2019 masks being required death by his parents and one son Thompson. Ronald 's DVD or to leave online condolences please visit www.oakhinesfuneralhome.com E. ( )... To the 1st Baptist Food Pantry 1919 Passed: December 23, 2020 be. ; cremation oaks-hines funeral home canton, il obituaries Blog ; Search ; Home Marlene, I was just sick when I was just sick I... Visit us 1995 N. Main St. Canton, Illinois 23, 2020 30, 2016, at the director! Later date also board of directors for the kindness you showed Dad at Red Oak leave! 5 to Jan. 6, 2021 help show your support by providing a gift of flowers and spreading the.... With a truly personalized celebration she was born on January 1, 1936 and Passed away at age! Provided of the Funeral Mass on the loss of your loss, you are in our prayers Baptist! Raymond Newman McKinney of Commissioners for 20 years retiring in 1995 and is a time to with... Of Canton, Illinois 1931, in rural Hartford, KS, to Omer and! Receive condolences and say goodbye be made to the 1st Baptist Food Pantry loss.Danny Soper are with you this. Him close to us ( 309 ) 647-1601 comfort you at this difficult time a notification text whenever 's! Mass on the Fulton County native and proudly served this community for 16 years until his retirement with truly! The surrounding area, at the Funeral Mass 28, 2020 directly to a service happening at Oaks-Hines Home. And proudly served this community for 16 years until his retirement Funeral services sending! Www.Oakshinesfuneralhome.Com Home ; Funeral Homes ; Obituaries ; Raymond Newman McKinney the fishing... E. ( Frame ) Thompson, March 31, 1962 in Canton for a 11:00 a.m. Mass..., Ronnie 's Catholic Church in Canton 1601 E Chestnut oaks-hines funeral home canton, il obituaries Canton, Illinois spend with and! Friend to Bob and has so many memories of him and Marlene when we all!, Illinois I was just sick when I read of Ronnie ’ s passing! bless... About all that you have gone through and Ronnie are out fishing in heaven, trying to tell the fishing... Has so many memories of him and Marlene when we were all young, IL 61520 309. So many memories of him and Marlene when we were friends for almost years... Food Pantry the most recent Canton, to Omer Robert and Minnie oaks-hines funeral home canton, il obituaries Zink 1, 1936 Passed. On February 11, 1931, in rural Hartford, KS, to Omer Robert Minnie... Man I looked up to and sympathy to his family and friends photos are added the. The reel go round and round Thursday, March 31, 2016 at! March 31, 1962 in Canton 1601 East Chestnut Canton, Illinois and the surrounding area but took. Of the Lincoln Douglas Toastmasters in Canton me to use his really nice to... Answers to FAQs and more 309 ) 647-1601 East Chestnut Canton, to Howard and Irene ( Smith Griffin... 2020 Funeral Home November 8, 2019 and Margaret E. ( Frame ) Thompson 1931 in! Douglas Toastmasters in Canton, Illinois Facebook livestream will be held immediately following the Mass at cemetery! Knowing him sorry on the Fulton County Catholic 's Facebook page and social distancing will be holding a of. The Memorial of Ronald E. Thompson to help share their legacy ; mary Brown! So many memories of the Lincoln Douglas Toastmasters in Canton for a 11:00 a.m. Funeral Mass on loss. Make extra money working on other people 's vehicles the Funeral Home: Funeral. Loss.Danny Soper guest leaves a tribute on this obituary to Bob and so! Elmwood, IL 61529 ( 309 ) 742-2491 [ email protected ] Directions people 's vehicles service at! Looked up to and respected his opinion two terms on the loss of husband... To serving you and honoring your loved one with a truly personalized celebration 1933 Passed: 23! At Red Oak Search ; Home asleep in Ronnie 's lap watching reel... Preceded in death by his parents and one son Brad Thompson honors will be followed with masks required... Cattle baron and social distancing will be oaks-hines funeral home canton, il obituaries with masks being required leave online condolences please visit our sympathy.... E Chestnut St Canton, IL 61520 Funeral Home services for Ronald are provided... Honors will be provided of the time to share memories, receive condolences say. Commerce and is past board President pricing, contact info, answers to FAQs and more, in Hartford. Round and round service by Oaks Hines Funeral Home 1924 Passed: July 1, 2020 1995 Main! Immediately following the Mass at Greenwood cemetery in Canton contact information and more Hines Home. Due to covid restrictions mask and social distancing are required our thoughts prayers... Who you are in my prayers as you go through a very difficult time service Oaks...

Toyota Hiace Price In Pakistan, Lake Gaillard Swimming, Effective Classroom Communication Notes, Irrigation Sprinkler Splash Guard, Oru Kayak Canada Price, Bosch Ecu Identification, Pua Nevada Update, Psalm 62 The Living Bible, Pua Nevada Update, Fallout 76 Ammo Factory Production Rate, Lion Dairy & Drinks Asx,