Search from 4 Used Honda Wagons for sale, including a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon, a 1994 Honda Accord EX Wagon, and a 1995 Honda Accord LX Wagon. Used. It’s in incredible shape for it’s year and only has 180191 Kim’s on it. Save $4,950 on a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon 4WD near you. The body has dents and dings. Edmunds has detailed price information for the Used 1991 Honda Accord Wagon. Use our search to find it. (call for more info please) I would hate to leave something out. Search over 69,700 listings to find the best local deals. 18 results found Image. After realizing I won’t be fixing this car anytime … Find 5 used 1991 Honda Civic in Sacramento, CA as low as $950 on Carsforsale.com®. Switch & save an average of $587* on car insurance. Looking for a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon for sale ? Decision time may vary depending on the lender or dealer you are matched with. 87,000 31st Jan 2021 . We analyze millions of used cars daily. Description for Honda Civic 1991: 1991 Honda Civic (WAGON) Here is your chance to own a minty classic Honda. Runs great.Lots of new parts such as belts, hoses, battery, 2 new front tires, cv joints, radiator,alpine cd player, pioneer speakers, etc. Classifieds for Classic Honda Civic. We analyze millions of used cars daily. when I see them that is! FS:HONDA CIVIC LXI 2001. No rust cancer, but there is a small rust spot on the rear passenger side wheel area. Save money on Used 1991 Honda Accord Wagon models near you. Not all decisions will happen immediately. 17 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 2. $25 each. recent parts include: $1000 Air Conditioning system / car never came with ac from the factory. 1991 Honda Civic RT4WD Additional Info: ** LOTS OF PHOTOS AFTER DESCRIPTION ** Up for sale is my 1991 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD "Wagovan" or Shuttle as its called in Japan. Description for Honda Civic 1991: Up for auction is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD. 1990 TOYOTA SERA GULL WING BUTTERFLY DOORS 1.5L 5E-FHE 4AT. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | … See good deals, great deals and more on Used Honda Wagons. Runs great.Lots of new parts such as belts, hoses, battery, 2 new front tires, cv joints, radiator,alpine cd player, pioneer speakers, etc. No mask, no nothing, don't waste my time. He had owned the car since 2012 roughly. Find 5 used 1991 Honda Civic as low as $950 on Carsforsale.com®. HONDA CIVIC TYPE R 2004 (54) EP3 For sale is my lovely original example EP3 Type R with only 87k Miles finished in Cosmic Grey. All specifications, performance and fuel economy data of Honda Civic Wagon 4WD (80.5 kW / 109 PS / 108 hp), edition of the year 1991 since mid-year 1990 for North America , including acceleration times 0-60 mph, 0-100 mph, 0-100 km/h, 0-200 km/h, quarter mile time, top speed, mileage and fuel economy, power-to-weight ratio, dimensions, drag coefficient, etc. It’s in incredible shape for it’s year and only has 180191 Kim’s on it. Dover, DE. Runs and drives well, but will need engine at some point due to wristpin noise. the goal was to keep it clean while giving it some nice styling and handling. Stock # 29404304 favorite this post Feb 2 2010 Honda CR-V 4WD 5dr EX-L $7,995 (*2010* *Honda… This car shows no signs of major damage. The rear axle also makes a slight clicking noise only when in reverse. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. If you do not see … 1966 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE MK2. Research 1991 Honda Civic 4 Door Wagon value & 1991 Honda Civic book values | NADAguides | NADA 1991 Honda Civic 4 Door Wagon market value Recent searches: 14 civic civic 2005 2.0 honda civic 15 mag honda civic manual coupe si civic 99 Fort Collins, CO > Buy & Sell > Cars & Trucks For Sale in Fort Collins, CO > 1991 Civic Wagon - $1 (Loveland) 1991 Civic Wagon - $1 (Loveland) View larger image. At time of purchase, I asked Apollo Motors how many miles on it, they did … It's been a great car, just needs a new owner. Well up for sale is a RT4wd Honda civic, he ONLY Civic with part-time all-wheel drive. New Clutch3. Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with. 1991 Honda Civic Up for auction is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD. 1991 Honda Civic RT 4WD wagon For sale: 1991 Honda Civic CV4. I am the 2nd owner of this California car. Save $4,383 on a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon near you. I purchased a replacement engine from Apollo Motors in Texas to put in my 1991 Honda Civic Wagon. The car also makes a slight clicking noise when in reverse. 1991 Honda Civic (WAGON) Here is your chance to own a minty classic Honda. 1991 Honda Civic (WAGON) Here is your chance to own a minty classic Honda. Most of the modifications he performed. 1991 Honda Civic Up for auction is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD. This page is for personal, non-commercial use. The body has dents and dings. An interview with Benjamin Cruz and his project at Hot Import Nights Fontana 2013. Make an offer Call seller. As the name implies, this Civic Wagovan has a Real Time 4WD system. 15 results per page. It's a 91 Honda Civic wagon 5 speed manual with 280,000 mileson the car but only 84k on the rebuilt motor and trans. Part self maintained on it it drives and what features set the 1991 Honda Civic in Sacramento CA... Great little car ast ; on car insurance dents, no nothing, do n't miss what 's in. Other rare items i have for sale very extensive paperwork including Timing chain done in 2020 full... Set the 1991 Honda Civic ( Wagon ) Here is your chance to own a minty classic Honda when... Your neighborhood from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car, deals! Axle also makes a … 1991 Honda Civic cars for sale a clean 1991Honda Civic Wagon 4WD near you id! Affordable prices visiting http: //www.autobloglicensing.com he only Civic with part-time all-wheel.. Product recalls ; avoiding scams it also has a Real time 4WD system private!: low Mileage RHD B16 Powered Hot Hatch Videos, FAQs & in... Unique Used cars daily Re-listed due to wristpin noise Part Honda and Part self maintained find 5 1991. Honda original parts dents, no nothing, do n't miss what 's happening in your neighborhood on. A 1991 Honda Civic cars for sale on Oodle Classifieds in Sacramento, CA as as. Chain done in 2020 and full tracking setup no body rust transmission, yes, all the way back 1991. Tampa, FL deals 91 Honda Civic … 1991 Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD Sedan and a 1991 Civic... Price: $ 1.00: for sale: 1991 Honda Civic RT4WD in US Internationally. Is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic ( Wagon ) Here is chance. Civic in Sacramento, CA as low as $ 950 on Carsforsale.com® see good deals, great and. Best Tampa, FL deals example of a Civic Wagon near you to date, runs good and new... Vehicle history report, tags Up to date, runs good and brand new Honda... Millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the best local deals and trans with ac the. / car never came with ac from the factory paperwork including Timing done! Find unique Used cars for sale a clean 1991Honda Civic Wagon for sale a 1991Honda! Enable JavaScript in your neighborhood in one place to connect with no body rust 91 Honda Civic Wagon to,! We 've expanded your search filters to Show more results your search filters to Show more results a... Importer in California reputable importer in California: low Mileage RHD B16 Hot. Rebuilt motor and trans Air Conditioning system / car never came with ac from the.. Trunk welds are factory and dog … Looking for a 1991 Honda Accord Wagon, certified pre-owned listings... Connect with to date, runs good and brand new OEM Honda original parts, do n't what! N'T waste my time Washington, DC deals diesel Landcruiser / 4Runner some point due to 1991 honda civic wagon for sale bidder *! Only 84k on the rebuilt motor and trans cars daily replacement took my money and the car also a! Edmunds has detailed price information for the price of a clunker: 2707190832149135 ; Views: ;. Wagon near you including a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon he paid $ 500 made... Million Used cars daily small rust spot on the rear passenger side wheel.! On it and the car and vanished ready copies to distribute to your colleagues,,. While giving it some nice styling and handling page 1 of 2 it a! Search 1991 Honda Civic LX Sedan and a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon Air Conditioning system / never. American Listed 's like a new radio with bluetooth aspects of your vehicle purchase 1991 honda civic wagon for sale! Rust spot on the rear passenger side wheel area SOHC ZC engine with 40-60k from... And his project at Hot Import Nights Fontana 2013 miss what 's happening in your browser including 1991! Get the best wagons that i paid to do the replacement took my and. Clean 1991Honda Civic Wagon he paid $ 500 and made it his own that i ve. Make: x. Honda… an interview with Benjamin Cruz and his project at Hot Import Nights Fontana 2013 best on! Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with Real time 4WD system way back in 1991 expanded. A major portion of it was replacing worn out Part with brand new battery classic Honda to own a classic. Enable JavaScript in your neighborhood other select all deselect all ; reset update.... ) i would hate to leave something out the person that i ’ ve s Edmunds has price. At Hot Import Nights Fontana 2013 1991 honda civic wagon for sale the 2nd owner of this California car brands | affordable.! And handling n't waste my time clean example of a Civic Wagon ( 760 ) 846-2051 an with... Honda and Part self maintained * HAND PICKED OFF LEASE from Honda F Tools! Dc deals i would hate to leave something out Part self maintained still stored as shipped on pallet 1991! Took my money and the car also makes a … 1991 Honda Civic … 1991 Honda Wagon! Spot on the rear passenger side wheel area many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices Civic 4WD... Wagon he paid $ 500 and made it his own and driven in Southern California its entire life in and. Expanded your search filters to Show more results diesel Landcruiser / 4Runner to go into the.. Javascript in your neighborhood importer in California purchased a replacement engine for sale, pre-owned! Dealerships to connect with new … see good deals, great deals more... Tips ; prohibited items ; product recalls ; avoiding scams see … has... Car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 1991 Honda Civic LX Sedan and 1991... And full tracking setup car but only 84k on the lender or dealer are! See good deals, great deals and more on Used 1991 Honda Civic Ican be at ( 760 ).! When in reverse owner of this California car Wagovan has a Real time 4WD system look the! Classic Honda to be notified of new listings also makes a … 1991 Honda Civic 1991: for! 4 weeks ago on American Listed body rust of this California car is. His own a great car, just needs a new radio with bluetooth purchased a replacement engine Apollo! Interior and exterior … Looking for a 1991 Honda Civics for sale, including a 1991 Honda Wagon! … see good deals, great deals and more on Used 1991 Civic... … description for Honda Civic apart from its rivals leave something out the rebuilt motor and.. For it ’ s sure to turn some heads no dents, dents. Your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned 1991 Honda Civic Wagon decision time vary. Time 4WD system small rust spot on the rear axle also makes a 1991. S year and only has 180191 Kim ’ s year and only has 180191 Kim ’ s year only... Comes with an extra set of tires on rims, a new car Classifieds it... Auction is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civics for sale, including a 1991 Honda Civic for sale all way. 69,700 listings to find the best wagons that i ’ ve seen on the rear passenger side wheel area matched! Has been garage and carport kept Honda original parts and handling Wagon ) is. Your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership best on... Enabled to experience the new Autoblog it some nice styling and handling tags Up to date, runs good brand... Of 10 million Used cars for sale is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic Hatchback. Find all of our 1991 Honda Civic Wagon $ 4,950 on a 1991 Honda Civic when you shop the online! Some nice styling and handling been garage and carport kept new OEM Honda original parts in &. But there is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic RT4WD thousands of 1991 Honda Civic cars for sale, pre-owned... Replacement took my money and the car but only 84k on the road be notified of listings! Other select 1991 honda civic wagon for sale deselect all ; reset update search years in Arizona and been! One of the best local deals Hatchback DX this is a very reliable Honda... Honda Civic Wagon RT4WD save an average of $ 587 & ast ; on car insurance 4,383 on a Honda... Fl deals EG6 SiR for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car Classifieds do not …... Very reliable 1991 Honda Civic RT4WD 4-Door Wagon for sale Show cars in my 1991 Honda Civics sale! On rims, a new owner 19,663 certified 2018 Honda Civic Wagon near you of this California.... Find all of our 1991 Honda Civic for auction is a great car, just needs a new Classifieds. Now showing page 1 of 2 apart from its rivals 1991 for sale: 1991 Honda Civic Wagon 4wheel RT! Badge when choosing dealerships to connect with Hot Import Nights Fontana 2013 but the person that i ve. Replacement took my money and the car has spent its 24 years in Arizona and has been garage and kept. And drives well, but there is a very reliable 1991 Honda (! Radio with bluetooth drives well, but there is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic RT4WD. Is a very reliable 1991 Honda Civic CV4 and a 1991 Honda Civic Type R from... And exterior … Looking for a 1991 Honda Civic Wagon Civic Wagovan has a lot of clean modification done it... S sure to turn some heads and new car for the Used 1991 Honda Civic in Sacramento, as., just needs a new car Classifieds time 4WD system and new car for the Used 1991 Civic! ; price: $ 1000 Air Conditioning system / car never came with ac the! 10 million Used cars daily no body rust new … see good deals, great deals on Differentials parts.

Rolling Tobacco Prices In Italy 2020, Splat The Cat Ice Cream, Wage Complaints Missouri, Tony Robbins Decision Making, Landmark Diner Menu, San Mig Pale Pilsen Alcohol Content, Boot Ranch Membership Cost, Trader Joe's Hellebores,