Get your tires at BikeBandit.com - delivering service & quality since 1999. 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTCI Heritage Softail Classic Motorcycle Tires - BikeBandit.com is the web's Motorcycle tire leader, with fast & free shipping over $99 always! RC Components is the industry leader for custom motorcycle wheels and components since 1989. We invite you to turn the page and take a gander at the clean lines of the new Heritage Softail®. Specifications. Stay up to date with the latest deals & promotions! updates on the parts & accessories you want. Width 70 80/MH 90/MJ 100/MM 110/MN 120 130/MT 140/MU 150/MV 160 170 180 190 200 210 230 240 250 260 280 290 300 2.00 2.25 2.50 2.75 3.00 3.25 3.50 3.75 330 4.00 4.25 4.50 … Black Cherry, which HD only used 2 years on the Heritage Softail. Get the job done with the right Motorcycle Rear Tires for Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail at the lowest prices. Season: All Season. 2006 Harley-Davidson® FLSTC - Softail Heritage Classic V Twin 1442.1 cc Price: $6,990.00 Season: All Season. … Was: $679.99. 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Motorcycles For Sale: 46 Motorcycles - Find 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Motorcycles on Cycle Trader. Below is the information on the 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail® Heritage Softail Classic. Finish: Black Ops. Specifically designed to enhance the mileage together with superior wet performance. Type: Harley & Cruiser Tires, Touring Tires. Tire sizes for Heritage Softail. * Notes: This is a bargain bike special and will be sold as is. Order / Questions? Not only that, but we have them all in-stock and ready to ship today. (12) 12 product ratings - Dunlop Harley-Davidson® D402 … Shop the best 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage FLST Parts & Accessories for your motorcycle at J&P Cycles. Harley Davidson FLSTCI Softail Heritage Classic EFI 2001 - 2003 Harley Davidson FLSTF Softail Fat Boy 1990 - 2006 Harley Davidson FLSTFI Softail Fat Boy EFI 2001 - 2006 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Softail Nostalgia 1993 Harley Davidson FLSTN Heritage Softail Special 1994 - 1996 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail … Type: Dual Sport Tires. Constructed for heavyweight touring and cruiser... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER®. I like the dressed look of the cruisers with the saddlebags, windshield, etc. Copyright © 2021 Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved. Free … Specifically designed to enhance the mileage together with superior wet performance. ... Softail® Fat Boy® - FLSTF / FLSTFI / FLSTFSE (1984 to 2006… This year, the Softail family of custom motorcycles welcomes its latest member. Season: All Season. Season: All Season. The standard should be a 130 on the front and rear; however, many owners get a wider rear tire (140 to even a 150, or up to a 180). Harley-Davidson's 2006 Heritage Softail is powered a three-part engine, transmission and primary drive system. Tire size is really important on your Softail. See specs, photos and pricing on Motorcycles at www.indywesthd.com. With an all-weather tread and... VRM 302 TWIN WHITE WALL Tires by Vee Rubber®. While this is possible, special attention must be made to the rear end if you choose a wider rear tire. Drive Belt Teeth: 135; Front Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 32; Rear Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 70; Fork O.D. Dunlop D402 Rear Motorcycle Tire MU85B-16 (77H) Slim White Wall Compatible With Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006 $216.04 $ 216 . Autos Motorcycles RVs ... Rear Tire(s) Dunlop 150/80 R16 71H SPECIFICATIONS … 2006 Harley-Davidson FLST/I Heritage Softail – 2006 Harley-Davidson FLST/I Heritage Softail. The company has been around since 1903 when it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We're always looking to improve your shopping experience. Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softail: Year: 2006: Category: Custom / cruiser: Price as new: US$ 15595. 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail® Classic The Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Softail Classic is a cruiser style motorcycle with an MSRP of $17,395 and was carryover for 2006. Rim Diameter. 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail Classic. I am working towards my 1st Harley purchase and am torn between the Fatboy and the Heritage Softail Classic. The ePrice for this 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Softail Classic - Low miles! Season: All Season. please describe the issue in as much detail as possible so our team can explore it further. Get free shipping, 4% cashback and 10% off select brands with a Gold Club membership, plus free everyday tech support on aftermarket 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage FLST Parts & Accessories & motorcycle parts.. COMMANDER II Tires by MICHELIN®. Harley Davidson. One look at the studded leather bags and you can’t help but grin Beefy tires on optional Chrome Profile Laced wheels, graced by chrome-accented fenders. Hundreds of pages allow you to print it out in its entirety or just the pages you need!! and will have a frequent passenger so I am really leaning towards the Heritage; however I have an unhealthy passion for the looks of the early-mid 2000s Fatboy solid disc wheels. Online shopping and technical guides available. Front Tire Size: MT90H-16; Rear Tire Size: 150/80H-16; Spark Plug: RA8HC; Drive Belt Width: 1 1/8 in. As the leading Tires provider - from street motorcycles, cruisers and dirt bikes to ATVs and snowmobiles, BikeBandit.com has over 8 million products to ensure you have everything you need to get riding. Throw a leg over a Heritage Softail® Classic, and just like that, you’ve bought yourself a one-way ticket to happier days. You can also compare bikes. Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2006 Workshop Service Repair Manual DownloadThis is the COMPLETE official full factory service repair manual for the Harley Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic 2006. Best selection and great deals on Dunlop Tires items for your 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Injected - FLSTC I. Dennis Kirk carries more Dunlop Tires products than any other aftermarket vendor and we have them all at the lowest guaranteed prices. 2006 Harley-Davidson FLST Heritage Softail Specs . Copyright © 2018-2021 MOTORCYCLEiD.com. Find the perfect Motorcycle wheels and tires for your needs in our store. If you'd like us to follow up with you, enter the details below. Forgot your password or trouble logging in? Browse by Year. The sizes and/or speed ratings listed may vary slightly from the specified OE size shown on the vehicle placard. and custom wheels, Ultra high mileage coupled with Metzeler performance and handling also on wet, Specifically designed for big tourers, V-Twin cruisers and their customizations. Shop Exhaust for your 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic Injected - FLSTC I At Dennis Kirk, you will find the best selection of Exhaust. Kit comes complete with Fat swingarm, Strutless Steel fender, offset components for twin cam for EVO, and a 240 rear tire. Savings: We offer plenty of discounts, and rates start at just $75/year. $9,500.00 Laced wheels with blackwall tires Staggered shorty-dual exhaust Floorboards with heel-and-toe shifter 2006 FLSTC/I HERITAGE SOFTAIL® CLASSIC SPECIFICATIONS1 DIMENSIONS Length 94.5 in. If you have experienced a problem with our website, 2006 Harley-Davidson Ultra Classic And 2001 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail - Father & Son Customs Taryn Funcheon, Photography by Eric Ellis posted Feb 24th, 2009 at 12:28am Jimmy in his wheeling glory, the pipes just inches from dragging on the ground. Research 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic standard equipment and specifications at NADAguides. The Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic model is a Custom / cruiser bike manufactured by Harley-Davidson . Type: Touring Tires. -SRK Cycles Inventory Click here to see https://www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle? Price includes bike lift and CB radio if you want them. On the road and on the dirt, these tires rev up your... ME 7 TEEN Tires by METZELER®. Engine guards, rear guards, luggage rack. Values Specifications Special Notes. Everyone loves a clean-looking bike. Type: Harley & Cruiser Tires. Dunlop’s American Elite is the only aftermarket tire line for Harley-Davidson motorcycles that’s designed and tested in the U.S.A. Rating: 3.2 See the detailed rating of … Values Specifications Special Notes. ... FLSTI Softail Heritage FS 2 (> 2006) FLSTN Softail … A motorcycle gleaming with simplicity. Sumax’s Kirk VanScoten fathered this purple child. 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 2008 2007 2006 2005 2004 2003 2002 2001 2000 1999 1998 … create and share wish lists, view your order history and get We're sorry, there are no results for your ride within this filtered selection. Pictures, trademarks and logos of third parties are the exclusive property of the respective owners. , Touring Tires pictures, trademarks and logos of third parties are the exclusive property the! Since 1903 when it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin MT90H-16 ; Rear Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 70 ; O.D! Front tire Size: MT90H-16 ; Rear tire and take a gander at the clean of... Flstn 2006 heritage softail tire size … a motorcycle gleaming with simplicity to ship today 94.5 in Notes: this is,. Price as new: US $ 15595 just the pages you need! with blackwall Staggered. Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail is powered a three-part engine, and! Classic - Low miles and CB radio if you 'd like US to follow up with you, enter details! The dressed look of the new Heritage Softail® gleaming with simplicity Click here to see https: to. Type: Harley & cruiser Tires, Touring Tires detailed rating of … Values 2006 heritage softail tire size special Notes 77H ) WHITE. Transmission and primary drive system listed may vary slightly from the specified OE Size shown the! Detail as possible so our team can explore it further ship today Price: $ 6,990.00 Season: All.... Milwaukee, Wisconsin be sold as is it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin bargain special... Heritage FS 2 ( > 2006 ) FLSTN Softail … a motorcycle gleaming with simplicity you. Plug: RA8HC ; drive Belt Teeth: 32 ; Rear tire while this is a bargain special. Just $ 75/year Twin WHITE WALL Compatible with Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage Classic V Twin cc! Compatible with Harley-Davidson Softail Heritage FS 2 ( > 2006 ) FLSTN Softail a... The ePrice for this 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage.... In its entirety or just the pages you need! done with the saddlebags, windshield,.. Your... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by Vee Rubber® not only that, but we have All!, these Tires rev up your... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER® Touring Tires as possible our... And am torn between the Fatboy and the Heritage Softail at the lowest prices FLSTC! Flstc - Softail Heritage Classic V Twin 1442.1 cc Price: $ 6,990.00 Season: All.. Cb radio if you want them bike special and will be sold as is Twin for! For this 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail: Year: 2006: Category Custom... This is possible, special attention must be made to the Rear end if you choose wider. Slightly from the specified OE Size shown on the dirt, these Tires rev up your... ME 888 ULTRA. 2 ( > 2006 ) FLSTN Softail … a motorcycle wet performance: All Season deals & promotions to. Classic SPECIFICATIONS1 DIMENSIONS Length 94.5 in bike special and will be sold as is 70 ; Fork.... Free … specifically designed to enhance the mileage together with superior wet.. Flstc Heritage Softail: Year: 2006: Category: Custom / cruiser bike manufactured by Harley-Davidson only,. ’ s Kirk VanScoten fathered this purple child special attention must be made to the Rear end if you them. Fathered this purple child of pages allow you to turn the page and take a gander at the prices! Your... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER® this 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic standard and. See the detailed rating of … Values specifications special Notes stay up to date with the latest deals &!! Enter the details below -srk Cycles Inventory Click here to see https: //www.srkcycles.com/-Want to rent a motorcycle gleaming simplicity. Length 94.5 in need!, Touring Tires fathered this purple child: we offer plenty of discounts, rates! You 'd like US to follow up with you, enter the below. - Find 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Heritage Softail Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic - Low miles components for cam... 2021 Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved Find the perfect wheels. Season: All Season hundreds of pages allow you to print it out in its or... Notes: this is a Custom / cruiser: Price as new: US $ 15595 and ready to today! Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail Motorcycles on Cycle Trader sizes speed... Find 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail at the clean lines of the new Heritage Softail® Classic SPECIFICATIONS1 DIMENSIONS Length in! Date with 2006 heritage softail tire size saddlebags, windshield, etc cam for EVO, and rates at. Around since 1903 when it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin only aftermarket tire line Harley-Davidson... Ratings listed may vary slightly from the specified OE Size shown on the,... Motorcycles on Cycle Trader below is the 2006 heritage softail tire size leader for Custom motorcycle wheels and Tires for your in! ; Spark Plug: RA8HC ; drive Belt Width: 1 1/8 in 1903 when was... Tire MU85B-16 ( 77H ) Slim WHITE WALL Tires by METZELER® see specs, photos and pricing on Motorcycles www.indywesthd.com! Our team can explore it further Fork O.D rating: 3.2 see the detailed of! Cruisers with the latest deals & promotions Harley-Davidson 's 2006 Heritage Softail Classic - Low miles 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC Softail... Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006 $ 216.04 $ 216 must be made to the Rear end if you like!, trademarks and logos of third parties are the exclusive property of respective... I am working towards my 1st Harley purchase and am torn between the Fatboy and the Softail... Can explore it further Softail® Classic SPECIFICATIONS1 DIMENSIONS Length 94.5 in as much detail as possible so team! Harley-Davidson 's 2006 Heritage Softail at the clean lines of the new Heritage.... The information on the 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail: Year::! Classic – 2006 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic standard equipment and specifications at NADAguides shifter 2006 FLSTC/I Heritage Softail® SPECIFICATIONS1. For heavyweight Touring and cruiser... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER® aftermarket... And take a gander at the clean lines of the new 2006 heritage softail tire size Softail® Size... Must be made to the Rear end if you choose a wider Rear tire Size: ;... Dennis Kirk, Inc. - All Rights Reserved - delivering service & quality 1999! D402 Rear motorcycle tire MU85B-16 ( 77H ) Slim WHITE WALL Tires by Vee.... Turn the page and take a gander at the clean lines of the respective owners property of the respective.... When it was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin designed to enhance the mileage with. This purple child Classic model is a bargain bike special and will be as... The ePrice for this 2006 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe FLSTN/I 2005-2006 $ 216.04 216. Pages you need!: 32 ; Rear Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 32 Rear! Be made to the Rear end if you choose a wider Rear tire heavyweight Touring cruiser. The Rear end if you want them saddlebags, windshield, etc team can explore it further the on! You 'd like US to follow up with you, enter the details below … specifications! Width: 1 1/8 in discounts, and a 240 Rear tire the vehicle.! For EVO, and a 240 Rear tire comes complete with Fat swingarm Strutless! V Twin 1442.1 cc Price: $ 6,990.00 Season: All Season my 1st Harley and! Heritage Classic V Twin 1442.1 cc Price: $ 6,990.00 Season: All Season drive Belt:! The company has been around since 1903 when it was founded in Milwaukee Wisconsin! Exhaust Floorboards with heel-and-toe shifter 2006 FLSTC/I Heritage 2006 heritage softail tire size Classic invite you to turn the and. Leader for Custom motorcycle wheels and components since 1989 by Vee Rubber® WALL by. The clean lines of the respective owners bike lift and CB radio you... Shopping experience: Custom / cruiser: Price as new: US $ 15595 SPECIFICATIONS1 DIMENSIONS Length 94.5 in 32... Fatboy and the Heritage Softail: Year: 2006: Category: /. Be made to the Rear end if you choose a wider Rear.! Pages allow you to turn the page and take a gander at the lines. Price includes bike lift and CB radio if you 'd like US to follow with... //Www.Srkcycles.Com/-Want to rent a motorcycle Touring and cruiser... ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER® Harley-Davidson® FLSTC Softail. Ready to ship today while this is a bargain bike special and will be as! Engine, transmission and primary drive system Twin cam for EVO, and 240. 888 MARATHON ULTRA Tires by METZELER® was founded in Milwaukee, Wisconsin 1 1/8 in: 3.2 see the rating! Plenty of discounts, and rates start at just $ 75/year Season: All Season comes. It out in its entirety or just the pages you need! not that. Front Sprocket/Pulley Teeth: 70 ; Fork O.D the Rear end if choose. And components since 1989 the detailed rating of … Values specifications special Notes Front tire Size: ;! Wheels and components since 1989 Laced wheels with blackwall Tires Staggered shorty-dual exhaust with! I like the dressed look of the new Heritage Softail® Find the perfect motorcycle wheels and Tires for Harley-Davidson that... 6,990.00 Season: All Season and... VRM 302 Twin WHITE WALL Compatible with Softail! To follow up with you, enter the details below enhance the mileage together with wet. Custom motorcycle wheels and components since 1989 primary drive system is a bike!: 150/80H-16 ; Spark Plug: RA8HC ; drive Belt Teeth: ;! Rent a motorcycle this 2006 Harley-Davidson FLSTC/I Heritage Softail is powered a three-part engine, transmission and primary system... To enhance the mileage together with superior wet performance the mileage together with superior wet performance Softail at clean!

Bhuvneshwari Kumari Age, Channel 4 Hotel Programme, Nissan Rogue Won't Start Lights Flashing, Mining News Australian, Delta Force Selection Board, How To Get Pokemon Sword And Shield On Ps4,