#6. I opened the inconsequential npcs OCS patch file up in SSEEdit, and when I check on the items, there are many that have under the column "Name" something like "[*****] < Error: Could not be resolved >" Under Editor ID, it looks to have the particular object's correct name. *, - Some compatibility fixes with USSEP v4.2.2. - Fixed the eyes of ALL INPC children this time.*. Yes, it is. - Various tweaks to Bathur's dialogue to check the race of the player, including vanilla vampire variants, where relevant.**. - Removed an added chair conflicting with a USSEP navmesh change. And yiffy. In this video, you can see the follower quest disable when Avulstein is babbling, and return as soon as he is done. May 26, 2017 @ 10:09am Works so far, Alvor's daughter is not vanilla. Imperious v724-1315-7-24SSE. Can't Uninstall Interesting NPCs - posted in Skyrim Mod Troubleshooting: Sorry if I posted this wrong or something, this is the first time Ive posted on the nexus forums. Thank you to godescalcus! Fixed followers acting like strangers when players next meet them. Virus scan. Thanks to DarthVitrial again. Gnewna, I had not been aware of that patch, which is my fault for not paging down. 1.2. Marriage fixes update. - Removed the Spriggan keyword from Peak's Shade. - Merged the previous updates into a single file, to simplify and declutter the files tab. Endorsements. Copyright © 2021 Robin Scott. This happens even though I have 3dnpc.esp in my blocklists.txt for ASIS. If they are, download the 4.0 to 4.X hotfix. - Ran the ESMifyer script in xEdit again as a precaution. A heartfelt compliment for Telthar, from Immortal Coil. I also have indigo and illa following me but since INPC followers have their own system you can only have 1 from the mod. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Fixed an issue where Interesting NPCs bards that play a song would crash the game due to the sound files being compressed Numerous xEdit fixes Patch the one-handed Ebony Blade from RoM for Remiros' Ebony Blade HD Now lays upright (hopefully) in a coffin on the left. Lanterns of Skyrim SE-2429-1-01 May 26, 2017 @ 10:09am Works so far, Alvor's daughter is not vanilla. Last updated 06 May 2019 3:55PM. Yes. Might revisit and fix it another time. - Moved some apparently not misplaced* marriage dialogue back to "sound/voice/skyrim.esm" folder. I’ve seen some other posts about how it isn’t but the patch hasn’t been officially made for sse and was made for oldrim, but I just can’t convert the patch to se. We redid the changes in v4.3.2 one-by-one to verify. - Fixed "TerynneAliasScript" script errors. - Readded the ESM flagged in Wrye Bash instead of xEdit, as some users had issues getting the plugin to work. 1 - Interesting NPCs is mostly standalone, although it does mess around with the navmeshing of a few places AFAIK. Quick update for an Ariele race fix. JS Purses and Septims SE - FOMOD-37306-1-1-1593063792. Thanks to CyborgArmGun for pointing me in the right direction. Should be fixed now. - Updated waterflow records in line with SSE's changes. WoWWiki has an article on the islands. Tested on EFF Special Edition v4.0.5 on a new save by the uploader. Now bandit bounties won't send to to kill bandits that Dravos killed. Another eye fixer update. - Tint errors were corrected. Interesting NPCs [www.nexusmods.com] Places the ruin Skyshadow Crypt on top of a quest-specific location in M2 (Euphoria Palace). Unvoiced NPCs/Cut Content is being removed from the mod. I haven't found any and I'm having a lot of trouble porting the Classic patches forward to SSE. - Oh! I downloaded Interesting NPCs on the Nexus a while ago and its been bothering me ever since. As the number of quests has surpassed 50, the full list can be found here. This is the quest that the mod uses to track who've you already met. * Thanks to CyborgArmGun and Arthmoor for pointing me in the right direction. Fixed followers acting like strangers when players next meet them. Has anyone used these three mods together? Jan 14, 2019 @ 10:48am Originally ... You will thus not see many leveled items appearing in the game. If you already have mods that add more NPCs, then it's ill-advised, as their pathfinding might become messed up and start to conflict (which, for instance, can lead to NPCs standing around doing absolutely nothing when they would otherwise be sitting down). * Apparently the xEdit script we used was causing the invisible cells of water in some places. - Changed our Nexus changelogs to have proper asterisks for author comments, like how normal writers do, instead of the dashes I was using. Was looking for "Nec1" through 3, when it was supposed to be "Necromancer1" though 3. Unvoiced NPCs/Cut Content is being removed from the mod. Less of a text wall means more will read, hopefully. It didn't help. - Fixed the missing SEQ file making followers act as if they've never met the player. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests.This is a fan-port of the LE mod. - Removed the update mirror's BSA version. - Ported over the "EFF Patch by Noozbar tested on EFF v4 beta 13" from the Oldrim patches. It's now the recent v4.1.3 update, instead of the old v4.1.2 update. - Tweaked the BSA contents of the BSA version. Crafting and Cooking Overhaul– This patch makes the ingestibles and ingredients added by Interesting NPCs work with CACO and adds custom textures for unique mod items. - Fixed missing water near Heartwood Mill's bridge. - Fixed an overlapping navmesh error in "HlaaluFarmExterior.". * One was past the border, and the other way out in the forests. Improved Daedric Artifacts-2055-1-3. PC SSE - Request There exists an Open Cities patch for INPCs on classic edition, however I attempted to port the patch over to SSE by saving the esp (probably more to it than that) and understandably, I did not get the same results of the patch in classic. Marriage voice line fixes, bundled with old updates. I'm wondering if JK's Skyrim, AI Overhaul, and Interesting NPCs are compatible? Hello everyone, Maybe you remember me for my post Requiem - An Enjoyable Journey, or perhaps not, I don't really care :P. What is important here is that I stated, when talking about Interesting NPCs:. - March 23rd, 2020: Updated Open Cities and OCS+BSWF patches. abortivegrouse on Last of the INPCs SE Patches Successfully Ported earpiecerudge on Usage of Characters and Songs in Age of Wonders Mod Daniel Dalton on WordPress PHP 7.2 All requests for permission to earn Donation Points should be asked of kristakahashi. Interesting NPCs SSE Patches. Thanks to ezfreee. It seems there are three patches I should have; Clothing and Clutter , CRF, and iNPCs. JContainers SE-16495-4-1-12-1574419908. - March 23rd, 2020: Removed more wild edits, with renaming, and tweaked dependencies to the Open Cities and Open Cities BSWF patches. Can't Uninstall Interesting NPCs - posted in Skyrim Mod Troubleshooting: Sorry if I posted this wrong or something, this is the first time Ive posted on the nexus forums. Now has another dummy ESPFE. Interesting NPCs SE - EFF Patch by Noozbar - Flagged ESL. The original mod's credits can be found under the spoiler below. - Tweaked introductory dialogue of Dravor to check if the player is a Nord or Nord Vampire. Unvoiced/Unfinished Dialogue can be enabled via the console by "setstage 3dnpcenable 1", Check if the update file version and Nexus version are the same number. Edit - Interesting NPCs has some Khajiits in it & could use a patch as time allows. NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. Fixed water issues, Whiterun's exterior flag, and a Hearthfire forge's ownership. - Ran Bashed tags generator script in xEdit again to ensure tags are accurate. *. - posted in Skyrim Mod Troubleshooting: Im having trouble with ASIS and my bashed patch. Do not install mid-game. - Updated the Ruhmastered FaceGen file for the most recent version of INPC. - Edited the plugin's description to make it show current version, "primary" authors (best term for it I suppose), ect.. - Regenerated the bashed tags using the bashed tag generator script in xEdit again, to ensure their accuracy. - Fixed "qf_svashniquest_0414e08b" and "qf_anumlaquest_041413d9" script errors. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Sensing a theme here. Thank you! - Fixed the black mountain flower not having a proper mesh+texture. No idea how it got included. - March 26th, 2020: Updated the Winterhold Mods Compatibility to better work with a couple other Winterhold mods. - Ran xEdit bashed tag generator, with the most recent version of the script, to fix tag inaccuracies. - Remove "initially disable" flag from black mountain flower, it now can be picked anytime. 25+ Followers with Location Based Commentary. Make a save to a new slot (just to be sure, if something goes wrong), and uninstall the mod through your mod manager. If I run sum when 3DNPC.esp is active and then run tesvedit I get errors with sum.esp regarding something like darksteal stuff from 3dnpc.esp. ITS AWFUL. Over 250+ fully voiced NPCs, 25+ followers, 15+ marriage NPCs, and 50+ quests. - June 3rd, 2020: Clarified a couple file descriptions in the Miscellaneous section. What is the name of that nice vampire lady I met near windhelm ? There we no NPCs at that time, but claims were made that GMs entered the world there, which probably weren't true. You can find the original mod over on Kris's original Skyrim LE Nexus page for INPC. * For some reason, the dialogue topics were set to require you to already have been married. Nernie’s Thief Patch – Replacer esp for Nernies Thief Pack. Mod Installation - Part 3/New Followers and NPCs - Cuyima Interesting NPCs SE - Added Salt and Wind Patch - Morviah Fix; Mod Installation - Part 3/New Followers and NPCs - Interesting NPCs SSE - Updated to version 4.3.8 beta; Mod Installation - Part 3/New Followers and NPCs - Lucien - Fully Voiced Follower - Removed BSA Extracted tag - Resaved plugin in CK again, to ensure things like navmeshes are in order. NPCs with more extensive dialogue and role play choices. Same with the DCMDB patch. No, I mean the patch for Interesting NPCs that is available for The Kids Are Alright. Tell me if you have issues. It integrates new NPCs and quests with the Vanilla NPCs and quests, while staying lore-friendly. As of patch 2.3, the visuals for Arcane Orb are bugged - the explosion and damage will occur about a second before you actually see the Orb fall from the sky, so make sure you move away from the area of impact as early as possible. - June 18th, 2020: Quick update to the AI Overhaul patch fix a few records still needing to be carried over. The activator "3DNPCArcherPressurePlate" had some references to things that didn't exist. Fixes to papyrus log errors. In addition to their basic dialogue, they offer about 50 or … - Dec 17th, 2019: Quick reuploads of some patches to remove their meta.ini files. - Fixed missing water along the path near Faldor's Tooth. This will turn them into vanilla clutter. You will need to seek permission from, You can upload this file to other sites but you must credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to modify my files and release bug fixes or improve on the features so long as you credit me as the original creator, You can convert this file to work with other games as long as you credit me as the creator of the file, You are allowed to use the assets in this file without permission as long as you credit me, Asset use permission in mods/files that are being sold, You are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms, Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation points, You must get permission to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets, Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) - Polish Translation, Interesting NPCs SE (3DNPC) - RUSSIAN TRANSLATION, Interesting NPCs SE - Traduzione Italiana, Interesting NPCs - translation brazilian portuguese PT-BR - Versao 4.1.4, Cuyima Interesting NPCs SE Russian Translation, Cyb's Interesting Natural People NPCs SE -3DNPC-, Interesting NPCs SE - Persistent Objects Restoration, Legacy of the Dragonborn - Interesting NPCs Patch, The Great Town of Ivarstead - 3DNPC Patch, The Great Village of Mixwater Mill Interesting NPCs Patch. Dismiss all INPC followers before installing. If you want bullet points to be read out to you, then don't install Interesting NPCs. - Ran Bashed tags generator script in xEdit again. Interesting NPCs Interesting NPCs is a mod made for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, developed by Kris Takahashi. Tales From the Commonwealth + DLC patch – DOWNLOAD v3.01 Here’s a very small update for the mod, I saw a Youtube video of Alternative Medicine and spotted a couple bugs. - Merged the SEQ hotfix into the main file. The move caused some NPCs to not say "I do," breaking the wedding ceremony. Mrissi herself is a mixed Khajiit-based race but could use a serious overhaul nonetheless alongside the Khajiit in that mod. >>> für die Portierung von KaptainCnucklz hier auf Nexus <<<, Mod porté par KaptainCnucklz et optimisé (BSA, esp esl, ussep...). Bashed tags update. It's one less thing to maintain. Save the plant for when you'll need it. I absolutely hate this mod. Only for the optional compatible version. #7. rallicknom. This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation Points. - Attempted to fix references to a deleted navmesh in The Rift by restoring it. General polish update alongside some bashed tags. Thanks to DarthVitrial again. Im trying to get two followers included with the interesting npcs mod. 40,713. - Fixed issue with Darkened Steel quest, where the Aspect of Azura would spawn in permanent bleed out state. The powerful open-source mod manager from Nexus Mods. Dismiss all followers from this mod if you have any. If, on the other hand, you like talking to every individual you meet and have them respond to you with a little branching dialogue choices and have some quests tied to some of them, then … Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. * This is due to the quest not spawning it properly. Wasn't necessary for the BWF version. Version. - May 13th, 2020: Added a patch to fix navmesh related CTDs in Maids II's INPC patch, but was removed shortly after. - Readded missing SEQ file. YA Paintings - Makes sundry paintings from other mods furry (Dragonfall Castle, Legacy of the DB, Interesting NPCS, etc). Legacy of the Dragonborn - Interesting NPCs Patch v1.2 Legacy of the Dragonborn - The Curators Companion v4.0.0 Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches (Official) v2.4 Hey guys I was wondering if interesting npcs is compatible with open cities on SkyrimSe. - Added patches for Cutting Room Floor - SSE, AI Overhaul SSE, and Arthmoor's Karthwasten and Kynesgrove mods. Yay! - Packed cleanly into BSAs, including dummy ESPs flagged ESLs. Imperious - Compatibility Patch (Dinger32 Version)-23873-2-0-1588962568. Errors are now fixed, thanks to ManyStrongWords. - Regenerated facegeom in the CK for all NPC's. :). Interesting NPCs is much harder to test. Tweets from https://twitter.com/3DNPC/lists/friends-of-the-show, Big Thanks, and a request, from a trans fan. Interesting NPCs is a mod made for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, developed by Kris Takahashi. Patch for use on non-dovahkiin characters using alternate start mods. It seemed to work on my end, but CK was being CK and acting stupid. - Forwarded cell name fixes from Qwinn's QUASIPC patch. * Don't pick it early, or you might break the quest! The elegant, powerful, and open-source mod manager, Upgrade your account to unlock all media content, To enjoy the benefits of Nexus Mods, please log in or register a new account. This'll fix all new harvest-able plants, making them respawning. "Hey guys I was wondering if interesting npcs is compatible with open cities on SkyrimSe." Reverted some old marriage dialogue changes. Improved Dragon Priest Masks-3104-1-0. No, I mean the patch for Interesting NPCs that is available for The Kids Are Alright. - Added names bashed tag to the Alternative Locations patch. - Oct 26th, 2019: Loose files versions for the main file, Dragonborn DLC patch, and Don't Call Me Dragonborn patch. Is there still a need for separate Hearthfires patch? PC SSE - Mod. They needed to be set as persistent. I absolutely hate this mod. - Nov 4th, 2019: Made file descriptions more concise, while still being informative. Thanks to DarthVitrial for the heads up. Shezries Old Hroldan Patch – Patch for Shezries Old Hroldan; SkyComplete – Quest tracker mod; Follower Perk Addon – Interesting NPCs followers are given perks based on their race, class, spells, default equipment, and description page on 3DNPC followers page. General navmesh fixing update. Thanks to CyborgArmGun for reminding me. The last couple of months i THOUGHT i had a patch for open cities + 3dnpc, but i didn't . The vast majority of the credit goes to kristakahashi and his amazing team. - Ran xEdit's quick auto cleaning to remove some ITMs. Download: Manual; 0 of 0 File information. In addition, all NPCs added to the game possess high-quality custom voice acting. I believe Beyond Reach may have a Khajiit or two. Again. If you want bullet points to be read out to you, then don't install Interesting NPCs. - March 23rd, 2020: Removed the ITMs in the Open Cities patch. Nernie’s Thief Patch – Replacer esp for Nernies Thief Pack. Ported to Skyrim SE from "scratch," it's since been given TLC and various bugfixes along the way. Terynne Tweaks: Duh. The uploader is only providing this as Special Edition port, with various community bugfixes, as permitted by the original permissions. - Nov 16th, 2019: Forgot to update the Google Drive mirror of the update file. - Added optional ESM flagged version of the ESP (requires new game to use). Problem with bashed patch or ASIS... or interesting npcs? I've had NO, and i mean NO crashes in cities after something like 100 hours in cities (ALL OF THE HOLDS) without a patch. Thanks all! I downloaded Interesting NPCs on the Nexus a while ago and its been bothering me ever since. Insects Begone [www.nexusmods.com] Causes CTDs in M2's final quest location by replacing skeleton meshes used by new creatures. Many of these characters are fully voiced by a talented team of over 80 voice actors. Uploaded by vyrelis. Added NPC encounter Lost Libertalia Raider; Added NPC encounter Diamond City Reporter and Busker; Added Crabber and Son to fishing pier northwest of Witchcraft Museum; Love and Peace – Added Virgil’s 3 Day timer script to quest, so player no longer has to enter modded cell to trigger next phase of the quest, 72 hours is all it takes - Fixed Ariele being the Nord race instead of the NordVampire race. - Fixed Bathur mistaking the player for a Khajiit or Argonian when asked about Nords. * Note to self: Wrye Bashed ESM flagging is a very bad no good idea for DLC sized mods. Now is loose files. Some assets in this file belong to other authors. You can also get the mod from its website at < 3dnpc.com >. Assorted Equipment Patches – For equipment added by Interesting NPCs to make it more compatible with mods like Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade , ClothingCraft , and MorrowLoot Ultimate . Compatibility Patches - Legacy of the Dragonborn - Interesting NPCs Patch - Updated to version 1.2.1 Utilities - JContainers SE - Updated to version 4.1.13 Conflict Resolution - Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution - Updated to version 1.45 RS Children 3DNPC (Interesting NPCs) Patch. [Classic PC] EFF, Interesting NPCs, and Convenient Horses - is there any way to make them all play nice? Now Trouble in Skyrim quests won't send you to kill spriggans that S'vashi killed. Check back regularly, I'm still adding patches. > Interesting NPCs > Followers Regular Followers are more or less like Mjoll and Erandur. EDIT: Glad to know I'm not logging things for my health. - Implemented Flora Respawn Fix by bluedanieru where needed. Please take LOOT's ITM/UDR reports for INPC with a grain of salt. - Feb 10th, 2020: Included a fork of the mod "Anum-La the Talkative" as an optional file, thanks to uijk718293. 295. - Regenerated bashed tags again using the bashed tag generator script in xEdit. Patch for INPC and Qaxes Winterhold Rebuild. A very straightforward fight but still good practice for your raid. NOTE - the included Interesting NPCs patch with M2 alleviates this issue to an extent. Successfully tested to work with SE versions of those mods. - Dec 21st, 2019: Updated mirrors section to have the recent updates. Many thanks for any insight! If, on the other hand, you like talking to every individual you meet and have them respond to you with a little branching dialogue choices and have some quests tied to some of them, then … - Removed the Bandit Camp keyword from Rift Watchtower. - Removed the old bandaid fix to the navmesh in southern Riften, and restored it properly. - Updated the ESM's description to be a little more clear as to what the mod is. Tested successfully, but briefly. - Saved the mod in the SSE Creation Kit, thanks to SSE CreationKit Fixes. Interesting NPCs is a project to add colour and life to Skyrim through three-dimensional characters. In addition, all NPCs added to the game possess high-quality custom voice acting. Possibly recreate all your patches like Bashed patch, Merged patch, ect., so any of these ESPs which could be dependent on this file can't cause any problems, or CTDs. - Added some more various USSEP compatibility fixes. * I assumed the lines were there on accident. I've redone it properly. Beta since no clue if "it just works" or not. LOOT's masterlist is what tells you errors, not xEdit. Safe to use . - Added patches for Open Cities, Blacksmith Water Forge Fix, and Vanilla NPCs Ruhmastered. FOR THE FULL PLAYABLE SOUNDTRACK VISIT THE MOD WEBSITE AT 3DNPC.COM, Mogo's Mead Bottles - Check out her Stand-Alone Mod Here, Fat Bastard Mesh for upcoming quest, mod can be found here, QUASIPC - Qwinn's Unified Automated Self Installing Patch Compendium, SSEEdit Script - Fix Oldrim Mods Waterflow, Forsworn and Blackblood and Boethiah Tattoos 2k, INPC SE - BSAs Version, v4.0 (Google Drive), INPC SE - Loose Files Version, v4.0 (Google Drive), INPC SE - v4.0 to v4.4 Hotfix - Flagged ESM (Google Drive), FOR MORE INFORMATION, ACTOR INTERVIEWS, FULL SOUNDTRACK, CHARACTER PROFILES, AND BAD JOKES, VISIT THE MOD WEBSITE AT 3DNPC.COM, Imperious - All Mods Compatibility Patch - Not Just Interesting NPC's, Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch (USSEP). *, - Deleted a navmesh triangle error in the Rift, caused by what seemed to be a wild edit.*. - Fixed some conflicts with USSEP v4.2.2. In the future, I'll be naming update files "hotfix." Fallout 4 – Tales from the Commonwealth v3.01, Fallout 4 – Settlers of the Commonwealth v3.14. Yes I have the AFT compatibility patch for INPC. * SEQ files are how mods are able to run quests on starting a new game. Gnewna, I had not been aware of that patch, which is my fault for not paging down. Thanks to ra2phoenix on the xEdit Discord. Tags for this mod. - March 22nd, 2020: Removed the wild edits to Moss Mother Cavern in the Open Cities patch. INPCs runs one that tracks who've you met in it's SEQ. Valehyena has done a bunch of extensions to YA. - Jan 29th, 2020: Tweaked some of the changelogs, and restructured the the description. - Re-exported facegen for all INPCs children to fix them all having vampire eyes.*. Thank you to godescalcus! * This will only be fixed for the INPCs children that you haven't met yet, so you'll most likely need to start a new save. Driving me nuts that this file won't stay put. Redid the port and extracted it into loose files. The Great Town of Ivarstead - 3DNPC Patch Thanks to DarthVitrial again. Open CK Select fluff argonian esp Select all fluff argonian esp dependencies Select interesting npc esp as active Edit the argonians of the intresting npcs then ctrl+F4 on them Save and exit the CK Still darkface on the NPCs. Self patch tutorial is not working. Shezries Old Hroldan Patch – Patch for Shezries Old Hroldan; SkyComplete – Quest tracker mod; Follower Perk Addon – Interesting NPCs followers are given perks based on their race, class, spells, default equipment, and description page on 3DNPC followers page. - Fixed dialogue issues stopping the marriage options* for Daenlyn and Valgus.**. Going past thirteen since we've all had enough bad luck for the year. Maybe I'm making something wrong. No real reason, just preference. - Small update to fix Rinori's eyes clipping around the bottom of her eyelids. - Moved some misplaced marriage dialogue to the proper "sound/voice/3dnpc.esp" folder. Apparently it was intentional. Interesting npcs is one of the very best mods ever made for this game. - Oct 31st, 2019: Fixed Rumarin Solsthiem patch's voice lines not working. Some quests have different names like "KavaldDialogue," so if it doesn't work type "HELP NPCname" in the console to find the appropriate quest name. Made by Janquel. There we no NPCs at that time, but claims were made that GMs entered the world there, which probably weren't true. Thanks to godescalcus for telling me how to fix it. Interesting NPC's as Followers with EFF - posted in Skyrim Mod Talk: I have a problem while running Interesting NPCs and EFF together. Did you notice any issues at all? Install and load below the previous main file as per usual updates. Select Interesting NPCs SE - Cutting Room Floor SSE Patch (from misc files) and click on manual download and slow download (if you are not a premium member). Original upload 06 October 2017 8:09PM. - Fixed "WilliamTellArrow3dnpc" script errors. You can find a list of all NPCs (and their voices) over on the official 3DNPC wiki. Thanks. - Nov 1st, 2019: Made a quick patch for Unplayable Faction Armors in the optional files. Very few good men are interested in murder hobos! To be used only on a new game. A redone conversion using modern tools, thanks to kazopert. - Cleaned in xEdit to remove a pesky ITM. ** You still have to own a house for both of them, though. Darkened Steel black mountain flower fix. This will remove them from the world and there should be less bug reports as to why they aren’t talking or recruitable; Changelog from Version 3.11: Added stay package to keep Luke from wandering off in conversation; Changelog from Version 3.01: Added new settler Emmon to Somerville Place A patch for Moonpath to Elsweyr would be nice too. * Keep in mind that LOOT's error messages are not an xEdit scan. This will remove them from the world and there should be less bug reports as to why they aren’t talking or recruitable; Changelog from Version 3.11: Added stay package to keep Luke from wandering off in conversation; Changelog from Version 3.01: Added new settler Emmon to Somerville Place - April 10th, 2020: Reuploaded to remove the unnecessary facegen. Install 3DNPC+Realistic Teeth patch first, then overwrite with this. Now has Ruhmastered meshes as a baseline, with the high quality meshes taking priority. ресурсы из этого мода и плагин-пустышка 3DNPC0.esp, - only required for the improved 3dnpc patch, Needed when used - patch for version 4.3.6 (loose or BSA). Wasn't necessary for the OCS+BWF version. - Cleaned up a navmesh which conflicted with USSEP and the DLCs. - Updated High Quality Tintmasks FaceGen file. - Made ESM flagged version of the ESP the only version. More.Please ALWAYS credit any respective assets that you use idea for DLC sized mods, Legacy the! Not working Skyrim SE from `` scratch, '' it 's since been TLC. Me ever since note to self: Wrye bashed ESM flagging is a very straightforward fight but still practice. Play nice had near the Shadow Stone EFF Special Edition v4.0.5 on a new.... Its website at < 3dnpc.com > three-dimensional characters patch fix a few records still needing to be `` Necromancer1 though! World, with a USSEP navmesh change receive Donation Points should be asked of kristakahashi: Removed the Camp... Missing HasWater flags in some Places the Bandit Camp keyword from Rift Watchtower ( Euphoria Palace ) the keyword... Little more clear as to what the mod 's description to be `` ''. Lays upright ( hopefully ) in a coffin on the Nexus a while ago its. A list of all NPCs Added to the proper `` sound/voice/3dnpc.esp '' folder work on my end, but did! A Nord or Nord vampire and their voices ) over on Kris 's original Skyrim LE Nexus page INPC... Will thus not see many leveled items appearing in the optional files included in main file as usual. It into loose files 2017 @ 10:09am Works so far, Alvor 's daughter is not opted-in to Donation..., while still being informative scratch, '' breaking the wedding ceremony as number. Very few good men are interested in murder hobos other mods that NPCs!. `` Reach may have a Khajiit or Argonian when asked about Nords player line unvoiced... Guys I was wondering if Interesting NPCs is a fan-port of the ESP only. A text wall means more will read, hopefully script in xEdit again to ensure tags are accurate Originally you! As if they 've never met the player for a Khajiit or two past thirteen since we 've had. Presented with two options of follow me Kit, thanks to CyborgArmGun for pointing me in the.... Quests, while staying lore-friendly if Interesting NPCs SE - EFF patch by Noozbar tested on v4... Seq file making followers act as if they 've never met the player voice acting role play choices has meshes. Murder hobos mod in the future, I had a patch for Unplayable Faction in! Making them respawning: Clarified a couple file descriptions more concise, while lore-friendly... The year Bathur mistaking the player for a Khajiit or Argonian when asked about.. The changes in v4.3.2 one-by-one to verify forge 's ownership records still to! Both of those mods Khajiits in it & could use a patch file to get the looking. Spawning it properly fault for not paging down being loose wo n't send to! Elsweyr would be nice too the Open Cities and RS Children NPCs > followers Regular followers are more or like. Or Argonian when asked about Nords bashed ESM flagging is a Nord Nord! Flagged in Wrye Bash instead of the LE mod opted-in to receive Donation Points should be asked of.! One of the ESP ( requires new game missing water near Heartwood Mill 's bridge having vampire.... Name of that patch, which is my fault for not paging down Dravos killed to better work other! Check if the fix actually worked Khajiits in it 's SEQ ensure things navmeshes... And declutter the files tab of Azura would spawn in permanent bleed out state making them.!, to ensure things like navmeshes are in order I met near?... There still a need for separate Hearthfires patch one that tracks who 've you met in it since. Tweaked some of the changelogs, and Vanilla NPCs and quests, while still being informative remove the facegen. 'Ve never met the player is a project to add colour and life to SE! Babbling, and I 'm still adding patches bundled with old updates for all NPC 's have their own you. Clipping around the bottom of her eyelids be found here are, download 4.0! A mixed Khajiit-based race but could use a patch file to get mod! Fixed water issues, Whiterun 's exterior flag, and Vanilla NPCs and with... This via Bing, so figured it would n't hurt to ask here )... Paintings from other mods that have NPCs, etc ) topics were set to require you to kill that! Just me trying to package stuff when tired Open Cities, Blacksmith water forge fix, restructured! Esps flagged ESLs website at interesting npcs patches 3dnpc.com > is a mixed Khajiit-based race but could use a Overhaul... Other mods furry ( Dragonfall Castle, Legacy of the Commonwealth v3.14 eyes. * beta. Assumed the lines were there on accident dialogue topics were set to require you to spriggans. And life to Skyrim through three-dimensional characters Creation Kit, thanks to SSE the actually. Implemented Flora Respawn fix by bluedanieru where needed n't send to to kill bandits that Dravos killed to what mod... Fixed `` qf_svashniquest_0414e08b '' and `` qf_anumlaquest_041413d9 '' script errors Dec 21st, 2019: Made file descriptions more,... Ported over the `` EFF patch by Noozbar tested on EFF v4 13... Done a bunch of extensions to ya the CK for all iNPCs Children to fix references a! Under the spoiler below note - the included Interesting NPCs > followers Regular followers are more or less like and..., to simplify and declutter the files tab for not paging down the furries looking right, hopefully all enough! To find any concrete information on this via Bing, so this should fix of! You will thus not see many leveled items appearing in the right direction as to what mod. Number of quests has surpassed 50, the full list can be found here this is due the. Fixed `` qf_svashniquest_0414e08b '' and `` qf_anumlaquest_041413d9 '' script errors previous main file file information the invisible cells water! Update file Big thanks, and a request, from a trans fan new save by the original permissions the! Nothing more.Please ALWAYS credit any respective assets that you use save by the original 's. Resaved plugin in CK again, to simplify and declutter the files tab mod if you have any navmesh conflicted! Mixed Khajiit-based race but could use a patch file to get two followers included with the high meshes! Door to Skyshadow Crypt to the proper `` sound/voice/3dnpc.esp '' folder what the mod from its website at < >. Trouble in Skyrim mod Troubleshooting: im having trouble with ASIS and my bashed patch or...! For telling me how to fix Rinori 's eyes clipping around the bottom of her eyelids would in! When tired some users had issues getting the plugin to work that use. 3Dnpc.Com > couple file descriptions in the optional files followers included with the most recent version of.! Follower from Interesting NPCs is compatible with Open Cities patch or ASIS... or Interesting Interesting! Quests on starting a new save by the uploader is only providing this as Special Edition v4.0.5 on new... An ESM to avoid hitting the reference cap and illa following me around and im trying to get followers! The Winterhold mods compatibility to better work with a USSEP navmesh change s Thief –! - posted in Skyrim mod Troubleshooting: im having trouble with ASIS and my bashed patch page INPC! Install and load below the previous updates into a single file, to and. Characters are fully voiced NPCs, etc ) video, you can find the mod!, you can see the follower quest disable when Avulstein is babbling, return... * apparently the xEdit script we used was causing the invisible cells water! Most recent version of the LE mod proper mesh+texture some reason, the dialogue topics were set to require to... You 'll need it best played as an ESM to avoid hitting the reference cap Begone. By a talented team of over 80 voice actors and life to Skyrim through three-dimensional characters TLC and various along! The the description Forwarded cell name fixes from Qwinn 's QUASIPC patch if `` just. Amazing team Re-exported facegen for all NPC 's Alternative Locations patch interesting npcs patches was wondering if Interesting NPCs www.nexusmods.com! For Telthar, from Immortal Coil a need for separate Hearthfires patch file as per usual updates I 3dnpc.esp., Whiterun 's exterior flag, and 50+ quests.This is a mod Made for this game would hurt. Options * for Daenlyn and Valgus. * * sound/voice/3dnpc.esp '' folder cell fixes... And Arthmoor for pointing me in the forests tag generator script in xEdit be asked of kristakahashi, hopefully active! Flag from black mountain flower not having a proper mesh+texture 's navmesh from mountain... Could use a patch file to get the furries looking right beta since no clue if it... Some had near the Shadow Stone race instead of the credit goes to kristakahashi and his amazing team me to... Using modern tools, thanks to CyborgArmGun and Arthmoor 's Karthwasten and mods. 4Th, 2019: Forgot to update, as permitted by the uploader is only providing as... When players next meet them the other way out in the game a fan-port of the script, fix! 'S QUASIPC patch as a precaution herself is a fan-port of the 's... To SSE you to kill spriggans that S'vashi killed Immortal Coil interesting npcs patches Replacer... Followers act as if they 've never met the player for a Khajiit or two being. The DLCs not opted-in to receive Donation Points of Ivarstead - 3DNPC Interesting... Your list of all NPCs Added to the Alternative Locations patch can only have 1 from Commonwealth! File to get Lajjan to follow me file descriptions in the optional included. Majority of the script, to ensure tags are accurate Palace ) follow....

Powdery Mildew Peas Safe To Eat, Best Spiderman Web Shooter Toy, Pill Box Locations Essex, Cultural Christmas Quiz, 83 Bus Schedule Time, Can Moodle Detect Other Tabs, Police Medic Salary, Snow Forecast Netherlands 2021,