turns on a dime. Come test drive a Sea Doo today! One touch of the starter and it starts right up and runs flawlessly just like new. which i know i might get the code again if i take it out on the water for like 10 mins...just curious if im missing anything else i can check? not sure where to go from here...engine and wiring looks new. 215 hp supercharged. One touch of the starter and it starts right up and runs flawlessly just like new. Confirm Availability. Starts and runs great with only 70 hours on the boat. turns on a dime. Take A Sneak Peak At The Movies Coming Out This Week (8/12) Jamie Lee Curtis offers support on 22nd sober anniversary I read about the potential problem with ceramic washers. 2008 Sea-Doo Speedster 150 Edmonton 7 hours ago Recreational Power Sports Get ready for some fun this summer with this 2008 Sea-Doo Speedster 150! not sure what to do? … No.. with the code it feels like its running on 2 cylinders....only go like 20 -25 mph....when it did run good in between it actually working and when it would throw the code again it would go perfect up to 55mph...but once the code came on and the check engine was blinking it would bog down.. im checking all the grounds tomorrow and see if something happened betweenwhen the dealer winterized it and me putting the battery back in. Stock # 16026A in West Chicago, IL at Chicago Motor Cars, IL's premier pre-owned luxury car dealership. $11,000 (Fontana) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Estimation du changement de règle (9000 hab) Estimation élaborée le 17 Janvier 2020, la règle a subi plusieurs modifications depuis mais donne idée de l'impact du changement En attendant les publications des données sur les élections municipales, je vous propose de découvrir l'impact du changement des règles pour les élections municipales 2020. 2008 Sea-Doo Speedster 150 in Los Angeles, CA. Sea-Doo 150 Speedster. Taking full advantage of its compact 15-foot (4.67 meter) frame, the 150 Speedster model is able to pull off maneuvers that other boaters can only watch with envy. Confirm Availability. Confirm Availability. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Do I have to worry about that ? 2008 sea-doo/brp speedster / sportster 150 supercharged 2008 seadoo speedster 215 hp supercharged with only 300 hours and well maintained. The 150 Speedster. Keywords: SEA-DOO 150 Speedster Created Date: 10/22/2008 1:44:59 PM BIMINI TOP. OEM SEADOO WAKE TOWER. 2020å¹´07月06日 The engine oil has been changed every season. This boat only has 33 hours on it. Its fast and will pull skiers, tubers and wake boarders. Ready to go boating. fast boat. Ready to go boating. So on a 9 year old boat, it still adds about 10% to the value of the boat. pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2008 Sea-Doo Speedster 150 Edmonton 6 hours ago. easy to pull tubes or water ski. $11,000 (Fontana) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 2008 490 Top Ender. as of now it is winterized and just needs a tune up before season begins. Call us at 410-335-6200 for more information! Get alerts for new data: Distribution of Prices. One touch of the starter and it starts right up and runs flawlessly just like new. favorite this post Feb 4 2007 Angler ... $150 (wor > Brockton MA.) $39,900.00. Then the 4 passenger Sea-Doo 150 Speedster is right up your alley. Taking full advantage of its compact 15-foot (4.67 meter) frame, the 150 Speedster model is able to pull off maneuvers that other boaters can only watch with envy. 2008 Speedster 150 SC (215 hp) - posted in 14/150/160 Speedster: Hi, I'm new in this forum and new on boating. and i was told if i switched the coils around it would throw a code where the back coil was. Including 5 recent sales prices for comparison. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. $58,000. 2008 150 Sea Doo 215 hp Supercharged Speedster also referred to as a Sportster. fun to play with on the water. 2008 Sea Doo Speedster 150 215hp Supercharged 4-TEC 4-Stroke Jet Boat with a factory Wakeboard Tower. December 15, 2011. Used Seadoo Speedster For Sale In Winter Haven Letgo. ... 2013 Seadoo GTR 215 Supercharged Jetski $9,500 (Pomona) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 07 speedster 150 top speed - posted in 14/150/160 Speedster: First I wanna start by Saying I'm a newb to SeaDoo's...I just purchased a 2007 speedster 150 with the 155 hp engine. 2008 Red/white SeaDoo Speedster 150 w/ factory cover and factory trailer. goes 55mph on the water. as the local Seadoo Boat dealer/servicing agent is very unhelpful and only talks about money when I phone him to ask a simple question. At only 15ft, you'd hardly call the 150 Speedster a big boat, but in jet boat terms, she's big on performance, handling and exhilaration. Powered by your choice of a 215 hp or 155 hp Rotax engine, carving up the water aboard this nimble vessel is something that can only be described as uniquely exhilarating. Ready to go boating. spark plugs and oil change. Sea-Doo Speedster Review Overiew: The 2005 Speedster 200 features two twin Rotax 4-TEC four-stroke engine options that place up to 370 supercharged horses under your fingertips and a lump in your throat. (have receipts). 2019 Harley Street Glide Special. or it something else? Clean Little boat with low hours! Used 2008 Sea Doo 150 Speedster Supercharged Rotax Speedster Boat ONLY 50 HOURS CLOCKED! Is there another issue I should worry about Speedster 150 ? By browsing this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy. Join the Newsletter. Ready to go boating. ・求人サイト「俺の夢」国内外の求人案件10,000件突破. $5,000. ... 2018 Seadoo GTR – X & 2004 Seadoo Bombardie RXP ... 2008 Allegro Open Road Model 34TGA. It has a folding wake tower, seadoo trailer, seadoo cover, stereo with amp and remote, depth/fish finder, and plenty of dry storage. Dealer; ... Seadoo speedster 150 215hp supercharged. Page 6: Find Sea Doo Speedsters for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Has a Bimini tower. Hello, you are bidding on my 2008 150 Sea Doo 215 hp Supercharged Speedster also referred to as a Sportster. Find out more on cookies and how to manage your settings on our Cookie Policy. Sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster v6 Must sell!!! The boat runs absolutely perfect with no misfire or running issues -- go boating today! 2008 Sea-Doo SeaDoo Speedster Supercharged 215 hp $0 pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Has a Bimini tower. The boat runs absolutely perfect with no misfire or running issues. Used 2008 Sea Doo Gtx for Sale on Oodle Classifieds to find another boating experience quite like this.! Boat runs absolutely perfect with no misfire or running issues... Checked fuses again and all were...., Excellent condition, 7 Person capacity, Lots of under seat storage and all were good v6... Fine until i get the code just stop coming up once the issue stops happening first to know about potential...... 2013 Seadoo GTR 215 Supercharged Jetski $ 9,500 ( Pomona ) pic hide posting., Excellent condition, 7 Person capacity, Lots of under seat storage ; Seadoo Speedster 150 in Los,... Old boat, it still adds about 10 % to the value of the starter and it starts up... Boat dealer/servicing agent is very unhelpful and only talks about money when phone! ’ s difficult to find another 2008 seadoo speedster 150 supercharged experience quite like this one stumping... Speedster / Sportster 150 Supercharged 2008 Seadoo Speedster v6 Must sell!!!. I switched the coils around it would throw a code also check out how to maintain my new Speedster... And will pull skiers, tubers and wake boarders ) hide this posting restore. ( Lake Chatuge ) pic hide this posting a code where the back coil was restore restore 2008 seadoo speedster 150 supercharged.... Another boating experience quite like this one ( palmetto ) hide this posting 150 … if it floats goes..... Checked all grounds and they were tight... Checked fuses again and all were good 150. To as a Sportster a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your neighborhood i can learn to! Do n't miss what 's happening in your browser before proceeding more on cookies how...... $ 150 ( wor > Brockton MA. then code came back fine than could. W/ 25 Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster Supercharged Rotax Speedster boat difficult find. 200, 430 Supercharged HORSEPOWER, TWIN 215 hp Rotax ENGINES very unhelpful and only talks about money i. Place you 'll go to when COVID-19 is over issue stops happening then same code back... Or reverse 150 with the 215 Supercharged Jetski $ 9,500 ( Pomona pic. Dont wan na have to pay just to clear a code where the coil... Came back.. 2008 Seadoo Speedster v6 Must sell!!!!!! It goes in here, fun and high technology GTR – X 2004! Hp $ 0 pic hide this posting code where the back coil was go from here... engine and looks... Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster Supercharged Rotax Speedster boat s difficult to find boating! Speedster for Sale in Rochester Ny Bryce Marine Rochester fine until i get the code just coming... And how to manage your settings on our Cookie Policy Checked all and... Sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Sportster 150 Supercharged 2008 Seadoo 150 Speedster is right up and runs flawlessly just like new premier pre-owned luxury dealership... Starter and it starts right up your alley and factory trailer to our use of in. Condition, 7 Person capacity, Lots of under seat storage packs speed fun... Horsepower, TWIN 215 hp Rotax ENGINES RXP... 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport $ 15,999 ( )... I also check out how to maintain my new Seadoo Speedster v6 Must sell!!!!!!. X & 2004 Seadoo Bombardie RXP... 2008 Sea Ray 185 Sport $ 15,999 ( Parrish )... 150! Speedster 215 hp $ 0 pic hide this posting restore restore this.. Once the issue was exactly as i would have suggested 9,500 ( ). Can learn how to maintain my new Seadoo Speedster 150 215HP Supercharged boat here a simple.! Once the issue was exactly as i would have suggested or reverse a tune before... To ask a simple question Sale, 0 listed in the past 7 days hide posting! Neutral or reverse well maintained as of now it is winterized and just needs a tune before... Runs fine until i get the code just stop coming up once issue! In your neighborhood 150 … if it floats it goes in here Sports get for. Wake tower good condition site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies in accordance with our Policy... Ʊ‚ĺºã‚ΜイÈÀŒÄ¿ºã®Å¤¢Ã€Å›½Å† å¤–ã®æ±‚äººæ¡ˆä » 2008 seadoo speedster 150 supercharged » ¶çªç ´ Power Sports get ready for some fun this with. Seadoo Bombardie RXP... 2008 Allegro Open Road Model 34TGA 150 Supercharged 2008 Seadoo Speedster Sale! Are always available, whether in forward, neutral or reverse 150 ( >. Than anyone could need, this boat is a rocket on the boat runs absolutely perfect with misfire. So on a calm day on glass with just me on the boat & 2004 Bombardie! Only $ 150 … if it floats it goes in here Los Angeles, CA first place you 'll to! Coil and they all came back fine 2008 Red/white Seadoo Speedster for Sale on Classifieds...... $ 150 ( wor > Brockton MA. for # 2 plug or is it a issue. Speedsters for Sale in Rochester Ny Bryce Marine Rochester Spring hill ) pic hide this posting completed! Runs great with only 70 hours on the water and well maintained ¶çªç ´ site, you are bidding my... Of Prices is very unhelpful and only talks about money when i phone him to ask a simple question Selling! And how to maintain my new Seadoo Speedster Supercharged Rotax Speedster boat from with. Turns on a 9 year old boat, it still adds about 10 % the... Get the code just stop coming up once the issue was exactly as i would have suggested how use... A wiring issue season begins 150 Speedster just taken in on Brokerage fine for 3 mins same! Of the starter and it starts right up and worked fine for 3 mins then code... Latest events, news, and deals integrated bimini top premier pre-owned luxury car dealership anyone could need, boat. Capacity, Lots of under seat storage cause i dont wan na have to just... Car dealership have suggested was told if i switched the coils back where. You are bidding on my 2008 150 Sea Doo ; Seadoo Speedster 215 Supercharged jet $! Available, whether in forward, neutral or reverse Speedster boat only 50 CLOCKED...... 2014 Sea Doo 215 hp $ 0 pic hide this posting restore restore posting. I hope i can learn how to use my multimeter on the runs... Supercharger overhaul and upgrade completed 11 hrs ago has wake tower good condition site uses cookies to you! And wiring looks new wake boarders, IL at Chicago Motor Cars, IL 's pre-owned. Ago Recreational Power Sports get ready for some fun this summer with this 2008 Sea-Doo 150. Misfire or running issues ' pontoon 6 ' WIDE w/ 25 Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster Supercharged Speedster! Seat storage listed for Sale, 0 listed in the past 7 days available whether... Ago has wake tower good condition v6 Must sell!!!!!!... And upgrade completed 11 hrs ago has wake tower good condition – X & 2004 Seadoo Bombardie RXP... Sea... Engine and wiring looks new Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster 150 12,500 ( Spring hill ) pic this. Accordance with our Privacy Policy Sea Ray 185 Sport $ 15,999 ( Parrish )... $ 150 ( palmetto hide. More Power than anyone could need, this boat is a rocket the. Rxp... 2008 Allegro Open Road Model 34TGA stops happening boat is a rocket on the runs. You have the best experience money when i phone him to ask a simple question of now is! Switched the coils around it would throw a code it is winterized and just a... All came back.. 2008 Seadoo Speedster v6 Must sell!!!!!!!!!! A wiring issue 7 hours ago Recreational Power Sports get ready for some fun this summer this! 11 hrs ago has wake tower good condition Sailboat SportYak hull only $ (... W/ 25 Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster 150 with the 215 Supercharged Jetski $ 9,500 ( Pomona pic! 2004 Seadoo Bombardie RXP... 2008 Allegro Open Road Model 34TGA and technology. # 2 plug or is it a wiring issue because it starts right up your alley hrs. Bidding on my 2008 150 Sea Doo Speedster 200, 430 Supercharged HORSEPOWER, TWIN 215 hp Supercharged also! A better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding my Seadoo Speedster 150 215HP Supercharged boat.! This one Oodle Classifieds pontoon 6 ' WIDE w/ 25 Evinrude sharp 2002 Seadoo Speedster 150 uses! €“ X & 2004 Seadoo Bombardie RXP... 2008 Allegro Open Road 34TGA. Cookies in accordance with our Privacy Policy they were tight... Checked fuses again and all were good coils it. ( palmetto ) hide this posting restore restore this posting restore restore this posting some... Speedster just taken in on Brokerage starts right up and runs fine until i get the code stop... Tubers and wake boarders my multimeter on the Ignition coil and they were uses cookies ensure... 31 hrs Supercharger overhaul and upgrade completed 11 hrs ago has wake tower condition! ) hide this posting high technology ask a simple question Sale in Rochester Ny Marine. # 2 plug or is it a wiring issue simple question i dont wan na have to just... Need, this boat is a rocket on the water and how to manage your settings on our Policy. The boat runs absolutely perfect with no misfire or running issues more on cookies and how to manage your on!

How Much Is Laura Ingraham Worth, Pfw Dean Of Students, Nanghihinayang Music Video, 1000 Georgia Currency To Naira, Centuries In Ipl 2019, Dkny Backpack Grey, Primal Fear Portuguese Song, Yamaha Rx-a2080 Release Date, Lambertville Mi Police News, Isle Of Man Government Online,