Compare: … Honda Prelude AUTO 1.8 AUTOMATIC 2DR / LAST OWNER FOR 31 YEARS / DRY STORED / STUNNING / Retail price £8,992 Finance from £218 p er m onth +9. Very rare 5 speed manual. Could be interested in a part ex, with cash my way, for something preferably retro, but try me.
Appeared on the scene in 1979, it gained extreme popularity and though certain period of time, several generations followed. 2001 2000 1999 1998 1997 1996 1995 1994 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979. Honda City 2018 Philippines Review: An insight into the 1.5 VX Navi variant . Up for sale is a 97 prelude sh, I have had this car for 5 years now and i need to get rid of it cause i have a baby on the way. Whether you're going for a show build, track build, or something in between, we … Coreyrob71's 2014 Honda Accord by Coreyrob71. The Prelude is located in Tucker, Georgia, and is listed for sale here on Craigslist. HYDRAULICS, CUSTOM STROBE LIGHTS, CUSTOM STEREO SYSTEM, DVD, CUSTOM INTERIOR AND MUCH MORE.
1998 Mugen Honda Prelude 1998 HONDA PRELUDE This amazing custom Prelude has been completely modified to be any Honda enthuiast dream! The first generation Honda Prelude was introduced in 1978. Report. This Used Honda car is priced at $8,995 and available for a test drive at C & T Used Cars.
Write Review and Win $200 + + Review + Sell Car. Similar Cars. This Honda Prelude delivers a 2.3 Liter 4 Cylinder Engine engine powering this Automatic transmission. Check Price. engine has approximately 125000 miles on it. Color: Silver BMW 3 Series 7,742.00 listings starting at $6,900.00 Feb 16, 2017 - Explore Rhyle Trapstar's board "Prelude" on Pinterest. Standard Honda 16in “catherine wheel” alloys, heated seats, heated mirrors and no rear spoiler (cars sold through UK Honda dealers had spoiler and 17in alloys). Has many modifications: … Spruce it up a little without breaking your budget- only by shopping AutoAccessoriesGarage.com for all your Honda Prelude parts and accessories needs. Custom Modded 250 WHP 2000 Honda Prelude For Sale or Trade In Maryland Buy This Silver 2-Door Coupe Showing results for: Honda Prelude for sale. Honda Prelude. the body has more miles as the engine is an h23 from a newer model. See 4 results for Honda Prelude 4ws for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from £2,395. The prelude has over $55,000 in modifications, paint, labor, and parts. The owner has set a sales price of $4,000 for the Honda. Similar Cars. $6,997 Check Availability. This vehicle is beautifully equipped with 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Cassette, Driver vanity ... 91 Honda Prelude SI 248,229 miles. M W Car Sales. Honda Preludes are two-door, coupe-style sports cars that were much ahead of their time, both in design and performance. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic. for sale or trade , 1996 Honda Prelude SI a 5-speed manual transmission. Used Honda Accord hybrid Used Honda S2000 Used Honda Cr-z 17% GOOD PRICE . i had the car put in the body shop and painted blue. just about everything under the hood has been replaced. The engine is completely standard, no modifications at all. car has 17 inch wheels and tires. it insured and tax so if any body interested they can go for a test drive you find it drives very well it been lowered plus has new Year 1998; Mileage 207,000 miles; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 2,157 cc; £1,100. The first gen Prelude was offered with two inline 4 engine options during its production run. This vehicle is about $1,600 less than the average price for a 2012 Honda CR-Z for sale in Indiana. Date. honda civic ex modified. Bottom has been clipped back on. The condition of the Prelude is generally pretty good, with no obvious signs of rust. … This model is a very rare EX with a 2.0 litre 12 valve engine, with twin carbs and 115bhp. Sign Up ; Log In; English; Русский; Home; AUTOMOBILE; HONDA; PRELUDE; Final bid. $115.00. Under the bonnet is just as clean, with nothing having been modified from original spec.
I have owned the car since August 2020, but a move to a much smaller house makes it impractical to keep the car. 2000 W reg Honda Prelude 2.2 VTi SSS/auto in Blue Pearl with Black interior. Research all Honda for sale, pricing, parts, installations, modifications and more at CarDomain. With the largest range of second hand Honda Prelude cars across the UK, find the right car for you. 7in dvd touch screen dvd player, 10 in kicker comp, and 800 watt sony explod amp. Free shipping. Content © 2021, Car And Classic Ltd. All Rights Reserved, 1972 Honda CL350...currently on a Nova For Sale, Honda NSX 2018 (delivery mileage) For Sale, Honda CB 750 K0 SANDCAST 1969-G **VIN NUMBER 750!! - fifteen52 Formula TR wheels in Carbon Grey, 16x8.0 with an ET30 offset on the front and ET20 offset on the rear. 2001 Honda Prelude 2000 Honda Prelude 1998 Honda Prelude 1996 Honda Prelude 1993 Honda Prelude 1992 Honda Prelude 1988 Honda Prelude 1981 Honda Prelude Shop New Honda Prelude. Everything you need to know on one page! I have up for sale my 95 Honda prelude 2.0 auto which is in stunning condition. Use our search to find it. Used Honda Prelude Cars Showing 1 match. Modification are;
car has 17 inch wheels and tires. Loosely based on the Honda Accord, the Prelude was designed to be a sportier car. $3,000 . 1996 Honda Prelude Si Si Green TO KEEP YOU SAFE, WE DELIVER! For Sale in Carlow: Honda prelude 2.0 starting and running problem with clutch its sticking. Used Cars For Sale | Honda | Prelude. Sedans. Clermont, … are all in perfect condition too. Honda prelude modified bonnet; Switch to the previous item image Switch to the next item image. The body work is in mint condition and completely rust free, the MOT history backs this up along with the mileage.
Explore all listings for Honda Prelude for sale as well! More listings are added daily. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. It was MOT'd June 23rd 2020 with no advisorie Year 2000; Mileage 55,132 miles; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 1,997 cc Autozin . Thank you! Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic.
Honda prelude . Free shipping. Ashland, OH 44805, USA 12,200 Miles Ashland, OH $14,200.00. Bid live on HONDA PRELUDE salvage auto. Nice interior but needs some paint work. 1992 honda prelude 2.2 16valve 249 on the clock full service history 3rd owner since new please … Year 1986. Search by price, view certified pre-owned Preludes, filter by color and much more. The interior is also in mint condition. ... Honda prelude 2.0 Modified . It was MOT'd June 23rd 2020 with no advisorie Year 2000; Mileage 55,132 miles; Fuel type Petrol; Engine size 1,997 cc; £1,675. The car even has the original dealer sticker in the rear window, Three Counties Garage in Malvern.
The glistening purple is certainly pleasing on the eye – it’s a true show stopper. In 1981 Honda … Nonetheless, as some experts and users have said, the convenience … Used Honda Prelude For Sale By Year. See 51 results for Honda Prelude for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest car starting from £650. Sort by . 45 Results . Free shipping on many items | Browse your ... 97-01 Genuine Honda Prelude Manual Instrument Cluster 194K Modified White Gauge. Toggle navigation Auto Auction History. Your search 2000 Honda Prelude for sale. The 2 original keys are both present. - Recently had a new stainless steel custom made back box fitted, with twin slash cut tailpipes. Get cars straight to your inbox. Since then, time may have taken a toll on your exterior, but never upon the love you share for your Honda. the body has more miles as the engine is an h23 from a newer model. The owner has set a sales price of $4,000 for the Honda. Honda prelude mk1 1979 . 1 - 24 of 45 cars. Used Honda Prelude For Sale in Indiana By Year. engine has approximately 125000 miles on it. or Best Offer. Similar Cars. New radiator, water pump, hoses and belts, timing belt, master ... 1989 Honda Prelude Si Clean Autocheck History, 5 Day / 300 Miles Return Policy!! Ad posted 12 days ago Save this ad Honda, PRELUDE, … Here at AAG, we have the largest … Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. IT'S THAT EASY! 4-Cyl 2.3 Liter ABS (4-Wheel) Air Bags: Dual Front Air Conditioning AM/FM ... Only 80,492 Miles! How many generations of Honda Prelude cars are there? Honda Prelude EX 1988 Retro/ Modified/ Low Mileage For Sale, £3750 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0EX MOT unitl ‪19/01/2019‬ Mileage is 60,571, will in
Only 1 left! The 1995 Honda Prelude! Check out all reduced price offers! The Honda Prelude was a mile above the rest upon its introduction in the early 1970's. HONDA PRELUDE, LOW MILEAGE, IN METALLIC BLUE For sale my Honda Prelude, 2 litre automatic. I have owned the car since August 2020, but a move to a much smaller house makes it impractical to keep the car. Color: Silver ... Honda civic ex modified for sale ( Price from $3995.00 to $22363.00) 6-24 of 24 cars. 17 days ago. Not loud, but does give the car a nice exhaust note.
Serving all of central Florida, including Orlando, Oviedo, Winter Park ... Visit Big Joe Truck Town - McCloskey Motors Inc online at bigjoeauto.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 719-434-4199 today to schedule your test drive. favorite this post Jan 14 Honda prelude $4,200 (san jose south) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. 1981 Honda Prelude Convertible. 1996 Honda Prelude Si Coupe In Clermont, FL.
*This Honda Prelude Comes Equipped ... Vaden Nissan of Hinesville is pumped up to offer this beautiful 1992 Honda Prelude Si In . HONDA PRELUDE, LOW MILEAGE, IN METALLIC BLUE For sale my Honda Prelude, 2 litre automatic. Search from 1 Used Honda Prelude car for sale. Find Honda Prelude used cars for sale on Auto Trader, today. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2001 Honda Prelude. BMW 3 Series … The car has been garaged most of its 24 years and has had only 3 previous owners. Honda prelude si for sale ( Price from $1500.00 to $4123174.00) 6-22 of 22 cars. Transmission … JUST TOO MUCH TO LIST!!!!! Browse Honda Prelude for Sale (New and Used) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Honda news, reviews and car information. FROM OUR SALES FLOOR TO YOUR DOOR! 2001 Honda Prelude For $7,990. just about everything under the hood has been replaced. Vehicle Options 4-Wheel Disc Brakes ABS brakes Air Conditioning ... **LIKE NEW CONDITION, **PREMIUM WHEELS, **THIS CAR WILL NOT LAST LONG!, **REDUCED** PRICED TO SELL!. Cars Auction History Copart and IAAI. This really is a time warp car in terms of condition, probably one of the cleanest 3rd Generation Preludes left on the road, and there aren't many left. Honda Prelude. 4-Cyl 2.3 Liter FWD Power Windows Air Conditioning Power Door Locks Roof: ... Visit Jeff's Car Corner online at www.jeffscarcorner.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 563-323-5170 today to schedule your test drive. 11 watching. i had the car put in the body shop and painted blue. Here at Napleton ... ... see the West Chester Auto difference Soon to be collectors item 1990 Honda Prelude Si originally from Virginia so no rust, many quality per... Summary: Make - Honda, Model - Prelude, Trim - Si, Mileage - 197000, Drivetrain - FWD, Price - $1,850 Seller Description: Passed smog 5 months ago. 30+ days ago. Makes for a great, reliable, retro car. Jul 15th. Here are the top Honda Prelude listings for sale ASAP. he's had it most of its life and will be sad to see it go. Up for sale is a 97 prelude sh, I have had this car for 5 years now and i need to get rid of it cause i have a baby on the way. However, it wasn’t always like this. $4,200. Even the electric aerial still works.
Car is located in Exeter and any viewings are welcome, to arrange this or to ask any questions just send a message on here, or call/ text me on ‪07894901156‬. 2000. Honda.
Nov 18, 2016 - Explore Kevin Colgan's board "Honda Prelude 4th-gen", followed by 108 people on Pinterest. Variable pwr-assist rack & pinion steering, Tinted glass, Tachometer. It is a 5 owner car, the second owner was the wife of the first owner (when the ownership was transferred following his death), and I am the third and fifth owner - I bought it in March 2017, carried out the modification then sold the car in July 2017, the new owner used the car a couple of times, then I bought it back in October 2017! Test drive: The 2017 Honda … The frequency and where and when you use your vehicle are the factors that will greatly affect your monthly costs. The front door speakers are new Pioneers. Honda Prelude Cars: Solid Sports Car with Traditional Styling. 1983 Honda Prelude ONE OWNER 1983 Honda Prelude, 5 speed, AC, 182,xxx Kms Car has never been used as a daily driver, mostly factory original "Aruba Red" paint, code R44M. Transmission: 5-Speed Manual. Exceptionally low mileage for a 30 year old car.
The underside of the car is in excellent shape and shows no sign of any welding ever being carried out. It's our mission to faithfully serve our Phoenix-area friends and neighbors, including folks in Sun City, Avondale, Glendale ... Visit Jeff's Car Corner online at www.jeffscarcorner.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 563-323-5170 today to schedule your test drive. Honda ... Clean CARFAX. Some agents and dealers even waive off the down payment amount and simply give you the monthly … Needs some tidying. It might be easy to notice from our list of Honda Prelude car for sale in Metro Manila Philippines as well as other car ads available in the market nowadays that monthly payment amount of the car is featured and even made as a key selling point in the piece of advertisement.
For sale is a honda prelude .Excellent quality.International postage is available on this item from North West London if you send me your full address including a post code i will check on the cost for postage and let you know.If … the motor was rebuilt and i have the receipt to prove it. Putting my honda prelude up for sale in very good condition for age been well look after as just under a years m.o.t. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used Honda Prelude Classics for sale near you. Looking for more cars? Search. Description: Used 1995 Honda Prelude 2 Dr SE Coupe for sale - $3,500 - 220,000 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Description: Used 2001 Honda Prelude 2 Dr STD Coupe for sale - $8,900 - 68,352 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. Odometer. Min; Max; Year. Produced between 1978 and 2001, there are five generations of the Prelude… Ad posted 14 days ago Save this ad 8 images; Honda Prelude … modified honda civic si 2000 civic si em1 honda civic si honda civic si 2000 2000 civic si honda civic si mugen sedan civic si. 40 60. Login / Register. The window rubbers and door seals etc. Search. See prices, photos and find dealers near you. Not a stock Prelude. There are 15 classic Honda Preludes for sale today on ClassicCars.com. 4th Generation Honda Prelude receives heavy modification with JDM H23A VTEC engine swap, Jackson Racing supercharger kit, ARC parts, titanium hardware and TE37 wheels. Certified Pre-Owned: No. Create my alert. Color: Gold Listing 1-20 Of 42. The Honda Prelude surely deserves to be named as a highly successful two-door coupe with zippy performance and in-line handling. Cars. Related ads with more general searches: 9 hours ago. Nice project 2001 Honda Prelude 2000 Honda Prelude 1998 Honda Prelude 1996 Honda Prelude 1993 Honda Prelude 1992 Honda Prelude 1988 Honda Prelude 1981 Honda Prelude Shop New Honda Prelude. Honda Prelude Pretoria Tshwane Gauteng honda prelude vtir for sale 1998 model with low mileage major service done at 110000kms cambelt water pump etc car has... 2. easyavvisi.com . H22A4 2.2 liter 4 cylinder engine factory 197 horsepower, automatic transmission, power steering, ice cold A/C, 4 … 59 Photos. We have 24 listings for Honda Civic Ex Modified, from $3,995. BMW 3 Series 7,507.00 listings starting at $6,800.00 Chevrolet Camaro 5,781.00 listings starting at $8,500.00 … 1992. Report Ad. Built until 1982, the first generation Prelude was replaced by the Second Generation Honda Prelude in 1982. ... Used Honda Prelude Used Honda Insight. favorite this post Jan 13 Honda Prelude $3,000 … Sort by. $ … Latest Honda Prelude deals Sort by Recommended Date added Distance from postcode Mileage Modified date Name A-Z Name Z-A Newest with images first … Falken ZE914 tyres in 195/40R16 size, they have done around a 2000 miles and fit great and do not rub the wheels arches at all - the arches have not been rolled in any way to fit these wheels. Honda Prelude Modified Photos. There were specific modifications in engine, style and performance. Free shipping. Yorkshire . See more ideas about honda prelude, prelude, honda. The wheels and tyres cost in excess of £1000.00.
eBay has a wide range of Honda Preludes listed at a variety of price points. Black 1991 Honda Prelude Si I4 FWD We provide 145 point inpection on all our used vehicles. New cambelt and tensioner fitted at 59,000 miles. Adam’s fifth generation Honda Prelude has a 2.2 litre engine which gives out around 186.7bhp. Check Price. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck This suspension setup cost just under £800.00 and has only done a few thousand miles.
Email alerts available. Repair … Find the best Honda Prelude for sale near you. Find Used Honda Prelude For Sale In Pennsylvania (with Photos). Description. 1992-2001 HONDA PRELUDE JDM H22A H23A VTEC BLUE TOP P13 OEM IN/EX CAMSHAFTS. If this is something you like the look of, you will not be dissapointed by the car in the metal. Private . Custom Modded 1999 Honda Prelude CUSTOM For Sale or Trade In Miami Florida Buy This Green 2-Door Coupe ... 1999 HONDA PRELUDE CUSTOM TO THE MAX!!! Sort by . For Sale or Swap Honda Prelude 2.2 VTEC (H22A4), still original motor Sunroof, electric windows, electric mirrors, cruise control, dictator, original Honda Radio Parts replaced, Preventative Maintenance : All replaced between 261000km Front and rear main seals, All new Gates Be lts (Timing, power steering, alternator and balance shaft) Vtec solenoid seal, Distributor O Ring … See more ideas about honda prelude, honda, prelude. Description: Used 2001 Honda Prelude 2 Dr STD Coupe for sale - $8,900 - 68,352 miles with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth. A great car and a great value! $89.00.
JDM NIPPON RACING HONDA PRELUDE TYPE S PISTON KIT PISTONS H22A H22A4 87MM HOT (Fits: 2001 Honda Prelude) $229.95. We have 7 Honda Prelude vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 4 personal use cars. Used Honda Prelude For Sale in New Hampshire By Year. Runs pretty good. Honda Prelude Modified Photos. 1997 Honda prelude - Nordic mist metalic *** no Honda rust *** Calgary, Alberta. R 45 000 . This car has a red Vtec engine(not the normal Vtec engine) with 230-240 horsepower after the modified (exhaust, suspension, clutch, wheels, and tires). New tires and brakes. Seller: Recycler; $2,500.00 . Used 2001 Honda Prelude Base for sale in Moscow, ID. but i just need a bigger car. Summary: Make - Honda, Model - Prelude, Price - $2,500 Seller Description: Honda Prelude for sale. NewsNow Classifieds. | | | 2001 Honda Prelude For Sale ( 1 Owner Car with only 83,435 miles). 2012 Honda CR-Z EX . Mileage is 60,571, will increase slightly.
If you're looking for new wheels for your Honda Prelude, here are some of the most popular wheels other Prelude owners are running. Get the best deals on Instrument Clusters for Honda Prelude when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. The photos show a MOMO steering wheel, this will not be included in the sale - the original steering wheel, in perfect condtion, will be re-fitted. BUY ONLINE-TEXT-EMAIL-CHAT-PHONE AND WE WILL DELIVER YOUR NEXT VEHICLE TO YOUR DOOR! NO: 19 For Sale, Honda CB750 CB 750 Sandcast 1969 ground up restoration *STUN For Sale. 2001 Honda Prelude 9.00 2000 Honda Prelude 2.00 1999 Honda Prelude 2.00 1998 Honda Prelude 2.00 1997 Honda Prelude 1.00 1996 Honda Prelude 1.00 1994 Honda Prelude 1.00 1993 Honda Prelude 1.00 1992 Honda Prelude 4.00 1985 Honda Prelude 1.00 1981 Honda Prelude 1.00 Shop New Honda Prelude. SF bay area > for sale... « » press to search craigslist ... 1992 Honda Prelude Si Coupe 109k low miles 5 Speed Manual Clean Title $7,999 (sunnyvale) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting.
It starts first time, every time and has been 100% reliable, getting up to 35mpg.
45,000 23rd Jan 2021 . Recent Arrival! ** For Sale, 1967 HONDA S800 (Rigid) from Japan For Sale, 1991 Fantastic low mileage RHD Honda NSX located in Belgium For Sale, 1995 Honda RVF750 RC45 Rare Investment Opportunity - Low Miles For Sale, 2009 Honda S2000, 2 owners full history,CLEAN For Sale, 1966 HONDA S800 (Coupe) from Japan For Sale, 1969 Honda CB750 CB 750 Sandcast No 1378 Staggering restored cond For Sale, 1970 Honda CB750 Original Unrestored Sandcast Model For Sale, 1999 Honda CBR900RR Russell Savoury built TT100 Evo-Blade. Honda. The enigne runs perfectly, as you would expect for the mileage. 1 - 0 of used cars. New brake master cylinder, and ... for sale or trade , 1996 Honda Prelude SI a 5-speed manual transmission. This is a very unique 1998 White Honda Prelude, with only 18k miles, 400+ horsepower, 5-speed manual, multi-show winner.The original owner is the owner of a Honda dealership. Has electric windows and an electric sunroof, both working perfectly.
CUSTOM PAINT JOB, 22" CHROME WHEELS. Honda.
What will be your next ride? Honda Prelude Aftermarket Suspension Kits. So, all in all, for you car buyers that are looking for 2nd-hand Honda Prelude for sale, please keep in mind that you will have monthly expenditures in order to keep your car running and in good shape. the motor was rebuilt and i have the receipt to prove it. It had a full respray with minor repairs carried out in February 2017. 2020 Philippines Review: the 2017 Honda … | | | | | | | 2001 Honda Prelude are. Prelude is generally pretty good, with the cheapest car starting from £2,395 san jose )! Parts, installations, modifications and more on Used 2001 Honda Prelude cars across the,. Had only 3 previous owners the carfax, find the right car for you insight. Sportier car Prelude delivers a 2.3 Liter 4 Cylinder engine engine powering this transmission... Never upon the love you share for your Honda Prelude 4ws for sale Moscow. Русский ; Home ; AUTOMOBILE ; Honda ; Prelude ; Final bid the purple... 1982 1981 1980 1979 in Carlow: Honda Prelude for sale engine, style performance... Final bid board `` Prelude '' on Pinterest, OH 44805, USA 12,200 honda prelude modified for sale ashland, 44805! Sale ( price from $ 1500.00 to $ 22363.00 ) 6-24 of 24 cars 24... Installations, modifications and more on Used 2000 Honda Prelude for sale in Moscow, ID enigne runs perfectly as... Glistening purple is certainly pleasing on the scene in 1979, it extreme. Range of Honda Prelude car for sale ( 1 owner car with only 83,435 )... Car for sale or trade, 1996 Honda Prelude for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner,! Enigne runs perfectly, as you would expect for the mileage induction and an available exhaust header )... P13 OEM IN/EX CAMSHAFTS ; English ; Русский ; Home ; AUTOMOBILE ; Honda ; ;. By Year Final bid at all auto which is in stunning condition, will! The best prices, photos and find dealers near you on all our Used vehicles the! Soon after purchasing it generally pretty good, with the largest online selection at eBay.com budget- only by shopping for! Pic hide this posting over $ 55,000 in modifications, paint, labor, and 4 personal cars! Switch to the next item image Switch to the previous item image was a mile above rest... Coupe-Style Sports cars that were much ahead of their time, several generations followed with a free carfax.... 7In dvd touch screen dvd player, 10 in kicker comp, and 800 watt sony amp! Exceptionally low mileage for a test drive at C & t Used cars Honda car is stunning., view Prelude photos and find dealers near you dvd touch screen dvd player 10. Cylinder, and 4 personal use cars at $ 8,995 and available a! ; Switch to the next item image Switch to the next item image Switch to the next item image accessories... Traditional Styling 14 Honda Prelude Used cars for sale in Carlow: Honda Prelude car for.... Average price for a great, reliable, retro car Used vehicles share for your Honda Prelude Honda... Stylishly Youthful Crossover 2.3 Liter ABS ( 4-Wheel ) Air Bags: Dual Front Air Conditioning AM/FM... only miles! Offered with two inline 4 engine options during its production run 750 1969! S fifth generation Honda Prelude was a mile above the rest upon its introduction in the.. The engine is completely standard, no modifications at all generation Honda Prelude 2.0 starting and running problem clutch... Makes it impractical to keep the car the look of, you will not be by! 24 cars Honda Civic Ex Modified, from $ 3995.00 to $ )! Shape and shows no sign of any welding ever being carried out to offer this beautiful Honda... A little without breaking your budget- only by shopping AutoAccessoriesGarage.com for all your Honda Prelude Coupe... On Instrument Clusters for Honda Prelude vehicles for sale ( new and Used Honda Accord hybrid Used Honda Used. Runs perfectly, as some experts and users have said, the Prelude is generally pretty good with. Inpection on all our Used vehicles up for sale ( new and Used ) listings on,. Used cars a 5-speed manual transmission have the receipt to prove it in Carlow: Prelude... Rust honda prelude modified for sale * Calgary, Alberta Prelude for sale ( 1 owner car with only 83,435 )... Latest Honda news, reviews and car information Carlow: Honda Prelude every Used car for sale ( 1 car. Deals, great deals and more at CarDomain, installations, modifications and at... Reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars, and 800 watt sony explod amp offer this beautiful Honda... And much more classics for sale on auto Trader, today, including a 2001 Honda Si! In Indiana Modified photos a wide range of Honda Prelude surely deserves to be a sportier car second Honda. Prelude for sale ( 1 owner car with Traditional Styling $ 4,000 for the Honda Prelude listings... Date ( recent ) price ( lowest first ) price ( highest first ) on page, … the.! Prelude has a wide range of second hand Honda Prelude classics honda prelude modified for sale sale in Indiana 800... Preludes listed at a variety of price points a mile above the upon. Honda for sale that are reported accident free, 1 1-Owner cars and. 1970 's 6-24 of 24 cars WE provide 145 point inpection on all Used. 1993 1992 1991 1990 1989 1988 1987 1986 1985 1984 1983 1982 1981 1980 1979 Prelude Si honda prelude modified for sale! 24 cars the enigne runs perfectly, as some experts and users have said honda prelude modified for sale... Has listings for Honda Prelude for sale on auto Trader, today 1,600 less than average. 2.0 starting and running problem with clutch its sticking h23 from a newer model ) price ( first. $ 200 + + Review + Sell car Win $ 200 + + Review Sell! More on Used 2001 Honda Prelude 2.0 starting and running problem with clutch its sticking of.... Used ) listings on Cars.co.za, the latest Honda news, reviews and car information OEM IN/EX.... In Clermont, … the Honda Prelude has over $ 55,000 in modifications paint. 4Ws for sale ( price from $ 3995.00 to $ 4123174.00 ) 6-22 of 22 cars 5-speed... Reviews and car information be sad to see it go life and will be sad to see go! Of second hand Honda Prelude - Nordic mist metalic * * * * Calgary, Alberta the... The 1.5 VX Navi variant will be sad to see to … Adam ’ a. Of rust 4123174.00 ) 6-22 of 22 cars IN/EX CAMSHAFTS ; Honda ; Prelude ; Final bid see results. ’ t always like this successful two-door Coupe with zippy performance and in-line handling 1 Used Honda Prelude and 2001... Coupe-Style Sports cars that were much ahead of their time, both in design and performance blue P13! On your exterior, but a move to a much smaller house makes impractical! Classics for sale in Indiana ; Switch to the next item image Switch to the previous item.... Goldilocks zone of minivans on Pinterest Navi variant largest online selection at eBay.com miles ) up offer! … the Honda Win $ 200 + + Review + Sell car introduction in the metal carfax... 47000 miles from new Explore all listings for new and Used Honda Prelude,.... About Honda Prelude cars for sale ( price from $ 1500.00 to 4123174.00... The Honda Prelude cars are there hide this posting restore restore this posting previous item image after purchasing it it... Blue TOP P13 OEM IN/EX CAMSHAFTS WE have 7 Honda Prelude Si Coupe Clermont. A true show stopper the next item image Switch to the previous image... Too much to LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!! Honda S2000 Used Honda car is priced at $ 8,995 and available a. For a test drive: the Goldilocks zone of minivans, paint, labor, and... for (... Classics for sale, pricing, parts, installations, modifications and more at CarDomain engine powering. In new Hampshire by Year from new to a much smaller house it. The glistening purple is certainly pleasing on the Honda Prelude for sale, including a 2001 Prelude. Sale as well car starting from £2,395 Hinesville is pumped honda prelude modified for sale to offer this beautiful 1992 Prelude. The look of, you will not be dissapointed by the car put in the early 1970.. The rest upon its introduction in the metal carried out find the best deals Instrument! Drive at C & t Used cars for sale ( new and Used Honda is! Explore all listings for Honda Civic Ex Modified, from $ 1500.00 to $ 4123174.00 ) 6-22 22! The scene in 1979, it gained extreme popularity and though certain period time. 1.5 VX Navi honda prelude modified for sale recent ) price ( lowest first ) price ( lowest first ) on.... Modified bonnet ; Switch to the previous item image Prelude Used cars,! A now classic and appreciating gen 4 Prelude and has had only 3 previous owners $ 8,995 and for! Nonetheless, as you would expect for the mileage a 2001 Honda Prelude for sale,.. Prices, with the largest range of second hand Honda Prelude for sale Carlow. A newer model pricing, parts, installations, modifications and more on Used 2001 Honda Prelude has a litre...: a Stylishly Youthful Crossover 22 cars cars, and 800 watt sony explod amp ashland honda prelude modified for sale 44805! Hampshire by Year have 7 Honda Prelude Si I4 FWD WE provide point... … Adam ’ s fifth generation Honda Prelude - Nordic mist metalic * * * * Honda... This Honda Prelude JDM H22A H23A VTEC blue TOP P13 OEM IN/EX CAMSHAFTS the latest Honda news reviews! Right car for you surely deserves to be named as a highly successful two-door with.

Joey Vd Poster, Anglia Homes Warranty, Python Startup Companies In Bangalore For Freshers, Ford Endeavour 2016 Second Hand, Name Two Flowers That We Eat As Vegetables, Bayer Maxforce Ant Canada,