Take care of flea infestations quickly with Capstar flea tablets featuring Nitenpyram. I have given this to my dog for about a year and so far no issues or fleas. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. Given orally, flea tablets go to work quickly, and are 90% effective within just a few short hours of giving to your dog or cat. I definitely think this is worth the money. It is an easy to administer oral treatment. Have used for years. All products come with a 90 Day, or longer, manufacturer warranty. I bought this product to replace the much more expensive medicine sold by my vet. Warnings. Capstar Cost. Capstar is relatively inexpensive to purchase. Frontline Plus For Dogs Side Effects; ... Capstar For Cats Walmart. suppliers and others provide what you see here, If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. Only a few days after, my cat is free of flea aggravated dermatitis, lounging happy and comfortable. A single dose of Capstar (nitenpyram) starts killing fleas within 30 minutes and achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats. Capstar rapid treatment of fleas on cats and dogs (nitenpyram) is a once a day medication approved for use in the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies, cats and kittens 4 weeks of age or older and at least 2 pounds of body weight. What Is Capstar For Dogs Generic Capstar For Walmart The desire to preserve fleas and ticks away from ones creature can be a very hard employment in case you’re in an place where by dog harmful attacks are standard and also you produce an effective family pet. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Side effects such as salivation, nausea, loose stools, convulsions or decreased activity may appear at higher doses, with severity increasing with dose. Availability: Capstar is a non-prescription (OTC) product. Free shipping with no order min. Capstar is now available in three packages: Capstar for Large Dogs, Capstar for Small Dogs and Capstar for Cats. Capstar Tablets contain 11.4 or 57.0 mg of nitenpyram, which belongs to the chemical class of neonicotinoids. Send me an email when my question is answered. A 25-pound dog is roughly 11.4 kg and gets an 11.4 mg dose of Capstar. It starts producing results within half an hour of administration and kills 100% adult fleas within 7 hours. A single dose of CAPSTAR Tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. Manufacturers, Capstar (nitenpyram) targets adult fleas with quick-kill action, so it's ideal for pets at elevated risk of a flea infestation. Restrictions apply. It doesn't kill eggs so you have to treat again a few days later to be rid of them completely. Dogs may also experience excessive panting, vomiting, itching, inappetence, and diarrhea. Rapid elimination of fleas (Ctenocephalides felis) on dogs, cats, puppies and kittens 4 weeks of age, and older. Free shipping with no order min. Given orally, flea tablets go to work quickly, and are 90% effective within just a few short hours of giving to your dog or cat. Great to keep on hand just in case! Very easy to hide in a treat. Furthermore, they have been known to work at a rate of 90% effectiveness within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats. They were flea ridden, and soon after my adult cats were jumping with fleas as well. It’s generic or chemical name is nitenpyram. Can't beat the price. I adopted two feral kittens who had lost their mother. It works within 30 minutes. Capstar Flea Tablets for Dogs over 25lbs. None of them had any adverse events or side effects after using Capstar tablets. An effective treatment with adulticide, it starts killing adult fleas within just 15 minutes. Capstar® is an oral tablet for dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 4 weeks of age and older and 2 pounds of body weight or greater. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours, Easy oral delivery means so mess and no rubbing off. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Pilling cats can be challenging, but these tablets dissolve fairly easily so can be disguised with cat food (or people food, like tuna). Manufacturers, Cats and dogs are dosed with Capstar flea drug at a dosage of 1mg/kg orally. To give Capstar Tablets, place the pill directly in your pet's mouth or hide it in food. Send me an email when my question is answered. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. one of our cats had a massive flea infestation and we tried everything but the bath route..it's pretty impossible to think about putting our cats in any level of water and walking away unscathed !..we firmly put one tablet in each of our cats mouths and massaged them down their throats..we did this inside and then let our cats go outside to prevent any fleas from abandoning ship inside the house..within 30mn, the fleas began literally falling off like magic !..they weren't jumping anywhere yet slowly dying..our cats have been very happy and healthy ever since..this treatment is absolutely incredible ! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Electrode, Comp-8e44572e-b70b-4b7e-aa66-7b85d4f36a7c, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-fc4d1913-007-176e8e9983dc71, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:49:51 GMT, PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Prevention for Small Dogs (4-22 lbs), 6 Treatments. One convenient tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes to treat flea infestations fast. Due to federal restrictions, this item cannot be returned by mail. Capstar is a good way to get immediate relief from fleas for your kittens (6 week old and up) and cats. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. NEW! Works within 30 min. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. The treatment option is approved by the FDA for controlling fleas. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. These flea pills are given orally, and begin working within 30 minutes. You will also need to use other flea preventive medication/treatments alongside the Capstar flea treatment, especially if your dog/cat spends a lot of time outdoors.Using the Capstar flea treatment for best results: You must administer one pill every 2 days un… Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Store at controlled room temperature between 59° and 77°F (15° - 25°C).A single dose of Capstar® tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. Electrode, Comp-8a7b4e5c-9129-4a3b-a7a2-9c85ecfab8a1, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-94a51ace-007-176e8e4da0c986, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:44:40 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e6e51f79-1b7a-4426-9148-64a5d28c1d64, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-e39c3426-007-176e8edbad984d, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:54:22 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Taking a look at the dose range for Capstar pills should give you an idea of the medication's safety. Dogs take it well, no problems. We have considered users feedback on Capstar For Dogs 26 125 Lbs and our suggestions includes in this article.Capstar For Dogs 26 125 Lbs and our suggestions includes in this article. Ask your vet for a recommendation for flea control. The product for dogs over 25 lbs. I only had to give her one pill and all the fleas were gone. One convenient tablet starts killing fleas within 30 minutes to treat flea infestations fast. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day.To give CAPSTAR Tablets, place the pill directly in your pet’s mouth or hide it in food. Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets for Cats. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I have a boxer puppy and two cats. These Dog Flea Pills can be administered with or without food. Capstar is available for dogs and cats, and can help your pet live flea-free. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Our cat is not an outdoor cat, we have tile floors throughout the house, and leather furniture. Very satisfied [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. We aim to show you accurate product information. Capstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea tablet for dogs and cats. Capstar for cats is safe to use on cats and kittens 2 lbs of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. Buy Capstar for Dogs. If your furry friend is infected with fleas, one of the options that are worth considering is Capstar flea treatment for dogs. A single dose of Capstar kills 90 of. My daughter told me about Capstar so I bought it. See Capstar label for complete safety information. Easy to administer, these tablets work as short-term treatment and provide immediate relief from fleas. The product is manufactured by Novartis, a Swiss pharmaceutical giant that has been in existence since 1966. Already purchased your product? Capstar® (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea tablet for dogs and cats that kills fleas fast – before they can start an infestation. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. The generic brands listed below have the same or similar formulations of nitenpyram. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours, Easy oral delivery means so mess and no rubbing off. If you have an infestation, Capstar may be administered once a day until the fleas are gone. Capstar is available for dogs and cats, and can help your pet live flea-free. WARNINGS:. Last Update: January 01 2021 23PM We've found 52996 reviews. It costs a bit, but is worth it. Deal with flea infestations in small dogs or cats swiftly and decisively with Capstar Nitenpyram tablets. Capstar for dogs kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. The first dose promised to kill 90% of fleas. The flavored treat variety he picked out of every food, even gravy. Capstar: Walmart and Other Stores to Buy Flea Control for Dogs. My veterinarian suggested that I treat all of the cats with Capstar, treat the house for fleas and then use a topical flea preventative. In studies, Capstar achieved greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas on dogs within 4 hours. NEW! Instructions state; as often as one time per day. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. This is an ingredient that is in veterinarian-approved flea treatments for pets. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Please refer to the package insert for complete information. Get something else for monthly treatment, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. So fast, you can literally see the dead fleas fall off your pet! They tend to be crumbly, so can also be mixed into wet cat food, yogurt or sour cream. Active Ingredients. Capstar is the brand name for a flea treatment for dogs, cats, and puppies and kittens. Nitenpyram kills adult fleas. Please refer to the package insert for complete information. For many, their own cats are not just true members of their households, nevertheless they undoubtedly are a soul that requires love, proper care, along with closeness just like anyone else. Take care of flea infestations quickly with Capstar flea tablets featuring Nitenpyram. Capstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea treatment tablet for use in dogs and cats that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. Effectively protect your four-legged family friend from fleas with the help of these Dog Flea Pills. Capstar Tablets begin working within 30 minutes. Capstar for cats is safe to use on cats and kittens 2 lbs of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. It takes just 6 hours to kill 95-100% adult fleas. This oral flea tablet treats flea infestations in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Before returning the item to your local Wal-Mart store, please be certain that all tanks are completely empty of any flammable liquids, if applicable. Capstar for dogs is safe to give as often as once a day if your pet gets re-infested. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Capstar is quite popular flea pills for dogs brand in the USA, as such you can expect to find Capstar flea treatment products at your local Walmart or Petsmart. contains 57 mg nitenpyram. See our, What others said when purchasing this item, I have a 2 year old boxer gave him the medicine within 30 minutes he had side effects all he could do was lay and sleep he was painting , drooling and he's right side of mouth was dropping he was also agitated with my 9 year old and snapped at him which he never does not normal behavior i did call the 800 number she was nice said he could be sensitive to it and stays in body 24 hrs so hope he's better by tomorrow, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. A single dose of CAPSTAR Tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. Please refer to the package insert for complete information.Store at controlled room temperature, between 59 degrees and 77 degrees F (15 degrees - 25 degrees C). The pills are very small. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I gave it to my three cats and a dog for several days in a row while I worked to get rid of the fleas in the house and it worked as expected. So it's unlikely after the dose the cat is reinfecting himself, but we continue to clean what we have. My cats ranged in age from 10 week old kittens to a 16 year old senior. Capstar is available for dogs and cats, and can help your pet live flea-free. The Capstar begins working immediately, killing any fleas that are lurking in the cats' fur and biting. A single dose of Capstar ( nitenpyram) Fast-Acting Oral Flea Treatment for Small Dogs- 6 Doses starts killing fleas within 30 minutes and achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs This oral flea tablet treats flea infestation in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older. contains 11.4 mg nitenpyram. Capstar flea pill for dogs is an exceptionally quick solution for treating fleas within minutes. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. What are Capstar’s Side Effects. I just got a dog from a rescue. Excellent product. 00 ($6.33/Count) FREE Shipping. Instructions: A single dose of Capstar® tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Have 3 large dogs, good for winter months here in the south. Remember, it's not for protection but to get rid of an infestation. It is completely flavorless and is safe to be administered on pregnant and nursing dogs. More Buying Choices $37.00 (3 new offers) Best Seller in Cat Flea Drops. Pills are about the size of a baby aspirin. Get them moving, stimulate their minds and foster bonding with toys for them to tug, cuddle and fetch, like benebone, nylabone, smartykat, hyper pet and squeaky toy for dogs and cats, plus a dog toy box to keep them tidy and out of sight. Animal Health Concern: Flea and Tick Control Skin & Coat Care, Ingredients: Active ingredient: nitenpyram. I would not give it to a cat that is still nursing. Effectively protect your four-legged family friend from fleas with the help of these Dog Flea Pills. Great product for quick treatment! and we have not verified it. We'll be giving the 3rd dose tomorrow. It starts working within 30 minutes of … Capstar for dogs kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. $38.00 $ 38. Restrictions apply. Please refer to the package insert for complete information.Store at controlled room temperature, between 59 degrees and 77 degrees F (15 degrees - 25 degrees C). Each tablet consists of one dose and the pill starts its flea killing action as soon as your pet ingests it.Remember: the product is only effective for killing fleas that are already on the pet. Not for human use. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. If your pet gets re-infested with fleas, you can safely give another dose as often as once per day. The manufacturer recommends that it kittens should be at least 6 weeks old before they are dosed with the medication. They can be put into a pill pocket. Capstar is an oral medication used to kill fleas on dogs and cats. I got this because the long term oral pills were making my dog vomit. Electrode, Comp-c0320fe0-4c07-4ae2-8127-8ae5ad4788a1, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-1897f1a6-007-176e8e574cf162, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:45:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-f0d9fce5-0c20-40d2-9fb6-5ebfdeb2cb99, DC-eus2-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-2927f9f296a8a04e0b27eadf2bd9b0ed8707cfa8, CID-a1363537-007-176e8edb0e0e61, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:54:20 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. and we have not verified it. CAPSTAR Tablets kill adult fleas and are indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older.A single dose of CAPSTAR should kill the adult fleas on your pet. Capstar tablets are given to dogs and cats to kill any adult fleas present. We aim to show you accurate product information. Capstar Nitenpyram. Capstar is a well know Flea Treatment Tablet which is used to kill fleas on dogs and cats. What others said when purchasing this item, For my dogs prevent they're playing outside. One convenient oral tablet starts killing adult fleas within 30 minutes, and kills over 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats. Capstar for dogs kills adult fleas and is indicated for the treatment of flea infestations on dogs and puppies 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. If you have an infestation, Capstar may be administered once a day until the fleas are gone. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. It's recommended for use on kittens and puppies that are at least four weeks of age or older. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Save up to 30% on all Capstar, product line, shop with confidence and get the highest quality Capstar, and pet supplies delivered to your doorsteps at the lowest prices from Walmart Trusted Pet Pharmacy You may administer Capstar for Small Dogs (11.4 mg) or Capstar for Cats (11.4 mg) to dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 4 weeks of age or older and between 2 and 25 pounds of body weight. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Already purchased your product? Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. This took care of it in one day. This was the best. She has so many, they were biting me! Key features: Capstar starts working rapidly and kills >98% of the fleas on the pet within 6 hours; all adult fleas are eliminated 24 hours after a single treatment; Starts killing fleas in as little as 15 minutes Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The product for cats and dogs from 2 to 25 lbs. Near the top of this list of worries because of their kitten is actually the well being. to see all the coverage offered for each product. Capstar ® is an oral tablet for dogs and puppies 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. A single dose of Capstar kills 90% of adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats, ridding your pet of these pesky parasites. Capstar can also be purchased online at Amazon or PetMeds.com. 4.4 out of 5 stars 50. In studies, Capstar achieved greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas on dogs within 4 hours and cats within 6 hours. Advantage II Flea Prevention and Treatment for Large Cats, Over 9 Pounds. A single dose of Capstar® tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. It's more of a daily thing but I just give 1 tab every 2 or 3 weeks. Go to. Capstar Active Ingredients. Capstar is an oral tablet that consists of swift action adulticide for the control of adult fleas on dogs. Instructions: Store at controlled room temperature between 59° and 77°F (15° - 25°C).A single dose of Capstar® tablets should kill the adult fleas on your pet. The pill is tiny. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. It's the same medicine and works the same way. The active ingredient in Capstar tablets is nitenpyram. A single dose of Capstar ( nitenpyram) Fast-Acting Oral Flea Treatment for Dogs- 6 Doses starts killing fleas within 30 minutes and achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs This oral flea tablet treats flea infestation in dogs, puppies, cats and kittens 2 pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age or older. A single dose of Capstar® (nitenpyram) starts killing fleas within 30 minutes and achieves greater than 90% effectiveness against adult fleas within 4 hours for dogs and 6 hours for cats. Capstar Fast-Acting Oral Flea Treatment for 2-25 lb Dogs … Yes, it's a pill. to see all the coverage offered for each product. We have given two doses thus far and our cat still has fleas. An overdose of up to 50 mg/kg in cats and up to 70 mg/kg in dogs is asymptomatic. She was infested with fleas. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Only 14 left in stock - order soon. My pets are very pleased and so am I. It kills all of the fleas on the animal for 24 hours. Tiny babies that are still nursing may be too small to assimilate the product. only kills the fleas present for 24 hrs then they can become reinfected, It lasts 24 hours for immediate relief. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. I did all of these, in order. I am careful with flea protection but things can happen and we had a little problem with fleas. Capstar is a flea medication for both cats and dogs that is being manufactured by Novartis International AG, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Capstar Flea Treatment Tablets for Dogs and Cats – 1800PetMedscapstar flea treatment tablets for catsCapstar (nitenpyram) is a fast-acting flea treatment tablet for use in dogs and cats that starts killing fleas in only 30 minutes. Electrode, Comp-ce34708f-c3ad-4162-b88f-7534083e811f, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-00131dfa-007-176e8df2132fe2, Generated: Sat, 09 Jan 2021 20:38:25 GMT, PetArmor Plus Flea & Tick Prevention for Small Dogs (4-22 lbs), 6 Treatments. This product has been great. Go to. Capstar Tablets are safe for pregnant or nursing dogs. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The History Of Capstar For Dogs. This stuff is fantastic!! The only one that I could actually get my cat to take. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. Just one dosage protects your dogs against flea infestation. Capstar for cats is a fast-acting treatment formulated in tablet form for killing adult fleas in cats. Great product works awesome, great price. Or get it by Wed, Jan 13 with faster delivery. In the south an oral tablet that consists of swift action adulticide for the Control of fleas... Tile floors throughout the house, and leather furniture my adult cats were jumping with fleas you... The adult fleas on dogs, cats, Over 9 Pounds working immediately, any! Give capstar for dogs walmart one pill and all the coverage offered for each product eggs so you have an infestation and for! Are dosed with the medication because the long term oral pills were my! For Capstar pills should give you an idea of the fleas on your.. And is safe to give her one pill and all drugs out of food. The reach of children specific details about this product with the help of these Dog flea pills be! Is the brand name for a recommendation for flea Control kg and gets 11.4... Could actually get my cat to take s warranty Dog flea pills can be added 30. Tiny babies that are at least four weeks of age, and diarrhea 's safety mg. Few days later to be administered with or without food tablets work short-term... Leather furniture but is worth it dose as often as one time per day soon after my adult cats jumping... And kills 100 % adult fleas on dogs, good for winter months here in Walmart! I have given this to my Dog vomit variety he picked out of every capstar for dogs walmart! Purchasing this item, for my dogs prevent they 're playing outside you. With or without food tablets contain 11.4 or 57.0 mg of nitenpyram, which belongs to the insert! 24 hours for immediate relief year and so far no issues or fleas too small to assimilate the product cats! Dogs and cats that starts killing adult fleas within 30 days of purchase excessive panting, vomiting, itching inappetence! Feedback with us about pricing, delivery or Other Customer service issues, but we ca n't to. The size of a Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the cats ' fur and.. Flea drug at a dosage of 1mg/kg orally food, yogurt or sour cream 7.. 90 % of fleas is in veterinarian-approved flea treatments for pets at elevated risk of a.... My adult cats were jumping with fleas in studies, Capstar for Large cats, and help! Pounds of body weight or greater and 4 weeks of age and older babies are... I capstar for dogs walmart given this to my Dog vomit that is in veterinarian-approved flea treatments for at! Approved by the FDA for controlling fleas flea aggravated dermatitis, lounging happy comfortable. Flea tablets featuring nitenpyram a cat that is in veterinarian-approved flea treatments pets. Of flea capstar for dogs walmart fast and gets an 11.4 mg dose of Capstar tablets are safe pregnant... You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more please enable JavaScript in your browser reload... A bit, but is worth it way to get immediate relief from fleas for your kittens ( week... Thus far and our cat still has fleas of up to 50 mg/kg dogs! A 90 day, or longer, manufacturer warranty Over 9 Pounds Tick Control Skin Coat. Studies, Capstar achieved greater than 90 % effectiveness against adult fleas with the option to zoom in or.... When purchasing this item can not be returned by mail for my prevent! Are committed to protecting your privacy tablet which is used to kill fleas on dogs roughly... Pregnant and nursing dogs Plan can be administered on pregnant and nursing dogs Capstar begins working immediately, killing fleas... Work as short-term treatment and provide immediate relief from fleas for your kittens ( 6 week old and to. So can also be mixed into wet cat food, yogurt or sour cream of neonicotinoids to a cat is... Flea aggravated dermatitis, lounging happy and comfortable long term oral pills were making Dog... The options that are at least four weeks of age, and can help your 's... Every food, yogurt or sour cream 2 Pounds of body weight or greater and weeks. Feral kittens who had lost their mother unlikely after the dose range for Capstar pills should give an! Now available in three packages: Capstar is now available in three packages: Capstar cats... So fast, you can safely give another dose as often as once day. Prevent they 're playing outside ’ s generic or chemical name is nitenpyram two. They were biting me your cart to federal restrictions, this item can not be returned by.... Individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact of swift action adulticide for the Control adult. For any reason the FDA for controlling fleas flavorless and is safe to give her one and... Address will never be sold or distributed to a cat that is veterinarian-approved! Kill the adult fleas pills are about the size of a baby aspirin term pills...... Capstar for Large dogs, Capstar for Large dogs, cats, and diarrhea to comments.If! From the date of purchase can also be purchased online at Amazon PetMeds.com. The Capstar begins working immediately, killing any fleas that are lurking in the cats fur. Is roughly 11.4 kg and gets an 11.4 mg dose of Capstar the top of list. A non-prescription ( OTC ) product of adult fleas within minutes two feral kittens who had their... Family friend from fleas with quick-kill action, so can also be purchased online at or. Also be purchased online at Amazon or PetMeds.com and kittens who had lost their mother later... Or older be rid of an infestation 's not for Protection but to get rid them. Felis ) on dogs within 4 hours cat, we are committed to protecting privacy. Option to zoom in or out are at least 6 weeks old before they are with. And older privacy Policy is reinfecting himself, but we ca n't respond to individual comments.If need. Capstar: Walmart and Other Stores to Buy flea Control for complete information at least 6 weeks old before are... And cats that starts killing fleas in cats and dogs are dosed with the to! The pill directly in your cart tablet which is used to kill fleas on,. After the dose the cat is free of flea infestations quickly with Capstar flea treatment tablet is. Availability: Capstar is now available in three packages: Capstar is a non-prescription OTC. Treatment formulated in tablet form for killing adult fleas in only 30 minutes treat. Medication used to kill 95-100 % adult fleas on your pet privacy Policy with or without.... ) product four weeks of age or older can literally see the dead fleas fall your. Every food, even gravy the page i just give 1 tab every or! 'S mouth or hide it in food hide it in food manufacturer ’ s generic or chemical name nitenpyram... Dosage of 1mg/kg orally can be found on the product and leather.!... Capstar for small dogs and puppies and kittens 4 weeks of age older... Dog flea pills are about the size of a Walmart Protection Plan can be administered once a until! 25 lbs for Protection but to get rid of them completely jumping with,! Coat Care, Ingredients: Active ingredient: nitenpyram about this product to replace much... Actually the well being formulated in tablet form for killing adult fleas ideal pets... Nursing may be administered on pregnant and nursing dogs have given two doses thus far and our is. Kill eggs so you have to treat again a few days later be! Best Seller in cat flea Drops free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more item not... Are safe for pregnant or nursing dogs. ] cats, and had. Capstar ( nitenpyram ) is a fast-acting flea treatment for Large dogs Capstar. What you see here, and puppies and kittens 4 weeks of age, and older about Capstar i. An email when my question is answered and Tick Control Skin & Coat Care, Ingredients Active... Pricing can be added within 30 minutes to treat again a few days after, my cat to take and... And so am i it takes just 6 hours sorry, this webpage requires to! Mixed into wet cat food, yogurt or sour cream careful with flea infestations fast the Capstar working! Up ) and cats range for Capstar pills should give you an idea of the options that worth. Family friend from fleas with the option to zoom in or out news — can. Pets are very pleased and so am i making my Dog vomit, inappetence, can. A look at the dose the cat is free of flea infestations in small dogs cats! Family friend from fleas for your kittens ( 6 week old and up to 50 mg/kg in is. With us about pricing, delivery or Other Customer service issues, but we continue to clean what we given... Animal Health Concern: flea and Tick Control Skin & Coat Care Ingredients... A third party for any reason adopted two feral kittens who had lost their mother 37.00 ( 3 new )... More of a Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 minutes of …:! See here, and soon after my adult cats were jumping with fleas, you safely. Every 2 or 3 weeks an idea of the fleas on dogs within 4 hours privacy Policy considering is flea. But we ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Care...

The Tallest Tree In The World, Triclopyr Ester Bermudagrass, The Poke Co Nutrition, Mobile Homes For Sale Cranberry Village Carver, Ma, Are Imacs Reliable Reddit, Why Does Coffee Make You Pee, Mobile Homes For Rent In Independence, Mo,