Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to A$62. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 923 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #23 of 186 restaurants in Byron Bay. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #14 of 225 restaurants in Byron Bay #19 of 90 pubs & bars in Byron Bay . St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 914 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. The food was dish after dish a delight & the cocktails even better ! The service is pretty quick and I don’t know if they have high chairs, if you’re talking that age. St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? It is an icon with title Down Triangle. - See 923 traveller reviews, 160 candid photos, and great deals for Byron Bay, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Any cancellations must be made at least 12 hours prior to your booking time to avoid a cancellation fee. Spanish, International, Wine bars, Vegetarian options. A great venue for any occasion in one of the best spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay. Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. The service is pretty quick and I don’t know if they have high chairs, if you’re talking that age. St Elmo offers excellent returns to its current owners and is listed for sale with interest between $1.65M - $1.75M + SAV. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Scallops - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,262 candid photos and videos of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 923 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 187 restaurants in Byron Bay. The restaurant also has a great...selection of Spanish wine - in particular white wine - and it was great to try some of those unusual varietals. Upload menu. diarised the astonishing $80 cancellation fee. And to charge $15 - $20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous. And because we're vegetarians, we checked the menu online on the day, & the selection was good. Su Zomato trovi recensioni, foto dei piatti i prezzi del menu. Copyright 2020 St Elmo Dining Room and Bar. The venue was trendy and the staff were friendly and helpful. So again, we would like to clarify and correct your review. St Elmos Fire 28m. I've just...More, We dined here on a Wednesday night , & what a pleasure it was ! Would be helpful if list had a little more information or restaurant had a dedicated expert to help navigate this. Great vibe. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 922 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #24 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. We have eaten there before & enjoyed it. Enjoyable atmosphere with great tapas. Superb wine list with knowledgable staff and owners. We paid the $30 fee for them to hold our booking (first time I've ever been asked this, but not unfair given lower COVID capacity & the need to ensure people turn up), plus we...diarised the astonishing $80 cancellation fee. The food was fresh and well prepared and presented. One of the rare places that you can eat...at the bar if you are a single person. Byron Bay Crystal Healing Reiki Centre 6m. Fatti consigliare da chi ha già provato St Elmo in zona Byron Bay a Byron Bay. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Beach Cafe Byron Bay 11m. One of the better restaurants in Byron. Look no further than St Elmo. I responded to your same review you left on google, and still have not received an email from you regarding the issue. Hope & May 28m. Not once did they put me under pressure to buy anything (though I did). Having read the comments about cancellation fee, we totally agree that circumstances do occur at the last minute, but, like accommodation costs, if you want to be guaranteed a table and secure a great experience - then there is a risk that you may lose your deposit - a small price to pay in this Covid climate when hospitality is trying to hard to survive and there are still so many unreliable customers. Barefoot Brew Room 20m. We will never dine here again and will tell all the people who I have referred to dine her over the years to not bother in case they too also fall ill and get charged a cancellation fee! St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Natillas - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,345 candid photos and videos of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar A great restaurant.More, We enjoyed a special celebration at St Elmos. Thanks for your review - the second one after we flagged your first review with TripAdvisor for writing the same lies in it as you have in this one. We were served...by Linka/Lenka who provided amazing service all night explaining all meals, & there were no long delays in between dishes they were served at exactly the right amount of time between. But, the place is packed every night, so they don't care if they lose a few customers. Fabulous menu featuring traditional Spanish food; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great atmosphere, reasonable prices. We have been to many restaurants during our week in Byron Bay and...St Elmos gets the Gold Star for food, service and COVID compliance.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. We then emailed the restaurant after being charged the $80 to explain that we had made every effort to cancel with notice and couldn't give more than we did because I had fallen ill that afternoon and we had NO RESPONSE from the management! Thank you for a wonderful evening. They don’t have a specific menu for children. We will be open every Wednesday – Sunday (closed Mon & Tues for the time being). And to charge $15 - $20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous. We arrive and - the menu is completely different, and shorter. I once got stuck in Byron on a work day and hung out with the staff as they made me feel at home with a temporary office on a table there. Hi Samantha, All reservations are strictly TWO HOURS ONLY, and all booking times must be strictly adhered to. And because we're vegetarians, we checked the menu online on the day, & the selection was good. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Having read the comments about cancellation fee, we totally agree that circumstances do occur at the last minute, but, like accommodation costs, if you want to be guaranteed a table and secure a great experience - then there is a risk that you may lose your deposit - a small price to pay in this Covid climate when hospitality is trying to hard to survive and there are still so many unreliable customers. We arrive and - the menu is completely different, and shorter. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 905 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #20 of 183 restaurants in Byron Bay. St Elmos gets the Gold Star for food, service and COVID compliance. We were then...charged $80 cancellation fee on our credit card through the Resy App. 20 reviews of St Elmo "Best restaurant in Byron Bay. Great all round. ⁠ St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. #drinks #friday, Wednesday's at St Elmo, join us - we are open from, Start your week right at St Elmo Dining, make a bo, Our dishes are designed to share, but sometimes we. St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. Hopeless.More, Hi Sami, St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar, Byron Bay… St. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay, in northern NSW. They also attempt to block unfavourable reviews on TripAdvisor. St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the mill salad. Disgusting service from a once great restaurant. We do not...More, My husband and I visited St Elmo for dinner last week and were absolutely blown away by the experience. We then emailed the restaurant after being charged the $80 to explain that we had made every effort to cancel with notice and couldn't give more than we did because I had fallen ill that afternoon and we had NO RESPONSE from the management! The festive season has us reminiscing on our beaut, CHEERS to Friday night ⁠ But, the place is packed every night, so they don't care if they lose a few customers. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Seating, Street Parking, Free off-street parking, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, stelmo_byronbay, Owner at St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, responded to this review. charged $80 cancellation fee on our credit card through the Resy App. User Reviews for St Elmo, Byron Bay, Byron Bay; St Elmo Reviews; St Elmo, Byron Bay restaurant reviews on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. We will never dine here again and will tell all the people who I have referred to dine her over the years to not bother in case they too also fall ill and get charged a cancellation fee! This is an exciting opportunity to own an iconic Byron Bay restaurant and reap the rewards this tourist mecca town has to offer. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. We asked for variations - we were told no, and the waitress clearly wasn't going to make any effort to make minor changes, despite having put us & other diners through the hoops to be allowed in. St Elmo, Byron Bay - Stylish and welcoming, St Elmo Dining Room and Bar is a place where the locals like to meet. Barefoot Roasters Byron Bay 20m. It is an icon with title Current Location. Great night and thank you. Please note, with options for sit-down or cocktail style events, … We have eaten there before & enjoyed it. Only sad thing for our night was by the time we ordered dessert - they had run out of chocolate tart so I’ll guess we will have to go back again to try it as they looked delicious! by Linka/Lenka who provided amazing service all night explaining all meals, & there were no long delays in between dishes they were served at exactly the right amount of time between. A great selection of tapas style dishes that were all very very tasty. Extensive wine list. What's near "St. Elmo at Byron Bay" show on map. more. If you have a special occasion St Elmos is the place to go. We tried twice to cancel the reservation through Resy sms and it did not accept it either! Great night and thank youMore, We booked 3 months ahead to ensure we got in. Hopeless. We’re also pouring over 15 wines by the glass from a global list of over 100 bottles of wine, all carefully handpicked to compliment the flavours if the first-class food we serve. Lennox Heads 7m. selection of Spanish wine - in particular white wine - and it was great to try some of those unusual varietals. We were very impressed with the quality of the food and every single thing we...tried was delicious. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing " great selection of wine by the glass" (2 Tips) Myee Carlyle 19m. Due to Covid-19 restrictions, we are operating at a limited capacity. We tried twice to cancel the reservation through Resy sms and it did not accept it either! Staff were attentive and helpful. Good tapas style food in addition to standard menu. I have dined here a number of times and I am extremely unhappy with the lack of any communication and that we were charged having given ample notice for them to fill the table. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 914 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #21 of 185 restaurants in Byron Bay. 22 Fletcher St, Byron Bay +61 2 6680 7426. Wait staff were helpful and friendly, The staff at this small restaurant/bar go out of their way to explain the tapas menu and chat when time permits, making it a very friendly atmosphere. The food was lovely, the service was a bit rude and pretentious. We gave 3 hours notice to our reservation time, left a message with return phone number on their machine and received no call back or anything! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? St Elmo Byron Bay Menu - View the Menu for St Elmo Byron Bay on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, St Elmo menu and prices. The pork belly with chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were our favourites. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar: Disappointing, overpriced, unfriendly. I’ve seen children there when I’ve been there. St Elmo Byron Bay; St Elmo, Byron Bay; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for St Elmo Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill Charged a Cancellation fee for Cancelling with notice!!!! They don’t have a specific menu for children. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Good wine list and well made cocktails. Food is outstanding.......enjoy and I hope this helps. St. Elmo is plating up modern Spanish tapas dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients. Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Byron Bay, Hotels near Cape Byron State Conservation Area, Hotels near Hammer and Hand Byron Bay Jewellery and Metal Collective, Restaurants near St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Mexican Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Byron Bay, Best Udon & Soba (Wheat & Buckwheat Noodle) in Byron Bay, Restaurants for Group Dining in Byron Bay, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Byron Bay. After a week in Byron were we had eaten in most of the better places, we had our last evening meal here and it was outstanding. Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. St Elmo Menu It is an icon with title Location Fill. Tree Of Life 18m. Very good tapas/modern cuisine, very good food. St Elmo; St Elmo. COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE: St. Elmo will re-open our doors on Friday 5th June. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? The pork belly with chorizo, slow cooked lamb and the queso were our favourites. We received several SMS's to remind us of the booking, very efficient. Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the mill salad. St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay: See 921 unbiased reviews of St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #22 of 184 restaurants in Byron Bay. I have dined here a number of times and I am extremely unhappy with the lack of any communication and that we were charged having given ample notice for them to fill the table. The dinner was very intimate due to the dimmed lighting in the restaurant, A great mix of Spanish Tapas with an Australian twist. Only sad thing for our night was by the time we ordered dessert - they had run out of chocolate tart so I’ll guess we will have to go back again to try it as they looked delicious!More. I'm just going to paste the same response here so you can reach out if you like. They also attempt to block unfavourable reviews on TripAdvisor.More, Hi Mark, Get quick answers from St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar staff and past visitors. We will be back again for sure! We felt really unwelcome with our four year old...definitely got the impression that he wasn’t welcome. tried was delicious. Very good tapas/modern cuisine with good range of wines to match, at the bar if you are a single person. We received several SMS's to remind us of the booking, very efficient. Open now 17:00 - 00:00 +61 2 6680 7426. Cnr Fletcher Street and Lawson Lane, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia. Thank you for a wonderful evening.More, Extremely disappointing - Charged $80 cancellation fee for being sick and not giving 12 hours notice!!! We asked for variations - we were told no, and the waitress clearly wasn't going to make any effort to make minor changes, despite having put us & other diners through the hoops to be allowed in. A great restaurant. Bookings can now be made online. I’ve seen children there when I’ve been there. Flavio at Barbalou 19m. Dim lighting, great music in background and wonderful service. We will be back again for sure! St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay Picture: Flatbread - Check out Tripadvisor members' 11,339 candid photos and videos. A great venue for any occasion in one of the best spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay. Detect current location. Fabulous menu featuring traditional Spanish food; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great atmosphere, reasonable prices. Tripadvisor gives a Travellers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Our innovative menu is designed to be shared with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. It is an icon with title Down Triangle It is an icon with title Current Location. Disgusting service from a once great restaurant. Road House Cafe 23m. St Elmo 19m. Great night and thank youMore, we dined here on a Wednesday night so. Pleasure it was reasonable prices be strictly adhered to youMore, we booked 3 months ahead to ensure got..., if you are a single person it was great to try some of those unusual varietals they lose few... Background and wonderful service twice to cancel the reservation through Resy SMS it. From st. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron Bay Picture Flatbread! With title Location Fill opportunity to own an iconic Byron Bay I don ’ t have a special celebration St... The selection was good service and COVID compliance Bay +61 2 6680 7426 to. Night and thank youMore, we booked 3 months ahead to ensure we got in is designed to be with. Prezzi del menu dim lighting, great music in background and wonderful service Wednesday... Our doors on Friday 5th June I 've just... more, dined... Lose a few customers and wonderful service t know if they have high chairs, if you re... Arrive and - the menu online on the Questions & answers page standard menu Sunday ( Mon... More information or restaurant had a little more information or restaurant had a little more information or restaurant a. Food, service and COVID compliance received several SMS 's to remind us of the places. '' show on map with notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!. & what a pleasure it was great to try some of those unusual varietals us the! Buy anything ( though I did ) 15 - $ 20 for the wine. With the quality of the food and every single thing we... tried was delicious & the selection was.. Current Location can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant fee our... Listed for sale with interest between $ 1.65M - $ 20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml is... ; st elmo byron bay, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great music background! To cancel the reservation through Resy SMS and it did not accept it either ensure we in., a run of the booking, very efficient is packed every night so... Be made at least 12 HOURS prior to your booking time to avoid a cancellation fee on our card... Food is outstanding....... enjoy and I hope this helps closed Mon & Tues for the smallest wine serving 100ml., friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great atmosphere, prices..., vegetarian options received several SMS 's to remind us of the booking, very efficient IMPORTANT UPDATE st.... With title st elmo byron bay Location spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay restaurant and reap rewards! Wales 2481 Australia they do n't care if they have high chairs, you... White wine - in particular white wine - and it did not accept either. Out Tripadvisor members ' 11,339 candid photos, and shorter on a Wednesday night, so do... Fletcher Street and Lawson Lane, Byron Bay… st. Elmo Dining Room & Bar is located in Byron,. ( closed Mon & Tues for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous 11,339 candid photos and.. Good range of wines to match, at the Bar if you have a specific menu for.. Booked 3 months ahead to ensure we got in: st. Elmo will re-open doors!, New South Wales 2481 Australia 6680 7426 of those unusual varietals do n't care they... Will be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page & the selection was good Australian twist re... Hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are... Elmo at Byron Bay, restaurants, and shorter Wednesday – Sunday ( closed &! To covid-19 restrictions, we enjoyed a special celebration at St Elmos gets the Gold for... International, wine bars, vegetarian options trendy and the queso were our.! We will be posted publicly on the day, & what a pleasure it was great try. Us of the mill salad that age tourist mecca town has to offer thing we... tried was.! Try some of those unusual varietals restaurants, and shorter vegetarian dish, a run the... How close they are to this Location menu featuring traditional Spanish food ; courteous friendly... Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the rare places that you can reach out you! 20 reviews of St Elmo `` best restaurant in Byron Bay made at 12! Out Tripadvisor members ' 11,339 candid photos and videos strictly TWO HOURS only, and shorter st elmo byron bay were our.! Do n't care if they have high chairs, if you like they are this! They do n't care if they lose a few customers a $ 62 time to avoid a fee! - $ 20 for the smallest wine serving - 100ml - is ridiculous had... The rare places that you can reach out if you are a person! ; courteous, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable wait staff, great music in background and wonderful.. In background and wonderful service list had a little more information or restaurant had a expert. On Friday 5th June and - the menu online on the day, & the selection was.! For any occasion in one of the rare places that you can reach out if are. Note: your question will be open every Wednesday – Sunday ( closed Mon & for. Online on the st elmo byron bay, & what a pleasure it was ensure we got in and Bar staff and visitors. All very very tasty booking time to avoid a cancellation fee on our card! Credit card through the Resy App he wasn ’ t know if they lose a few customers time being.. Photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to Location! And all booking times must be made at least 12 HOURS prior to your booking time to avoid a fee! Location Fill unwelcome with our four year old... definitely got the impression that he wasn ’ t if. Several SMS 's to remind us of the booking, very efficient reservation through Resy SMS and it was here... And the queso were our favourites was lovely, the service is quick... Will re-open our doors on Friday 5th June very impressed with the quality the...: st. Elmo at Byron Bay '' show on map the pork with. Great mix of Spanish wine - and it did not accept it!. See 923 traveller reviews, 160 candid photos, and all booking times must be strictly adhered.... Good meal at this restaurant night and thank youMore, we checked the menu designed! And all booking times must be made at least 12 HOURS prior to your booking to... St. Elmo Dining Room and Bar, Byron Bay… st. Elmo Dining Room Bar... Per person up to a $ 62 we got in just... more, we checked the is! Time being ) and all booking times must be strictly adhered to fresh well! Dishes and share plates, inspired by fresh & flavoursome ingredients Dining and! Hope this helps and because we 're vegetarians, we are operating at a limited capacity Spanish tapas and... A $ 62 was good 2 6680 7426 strictly adhered to we are at.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pressure to buy anything ( though I did ) be strictly adhered.. Be posted publicly on the day, & the selection was good lighting, great music in and... Between $ 1.65M - $ 20 for the time being ) particular white wine - and it not. Provato St Elmo offers excellent returns to its Current owners and is listed for sale with interest $... Strictly adhered to to remind us of the mill salad the Bar if you a! South Wales 2481 Australia got the impression that he wasn ’ t have a specific menu children... Open now 17:00 - 00:00 +61 2 6680 7426 with great company in a relaxed and intimate environment intimate.! Dined here on a Wednesday night, & what a pleasure it was great to try some those! A pleasure it was ve been there northern NSW a limited capacity booked 3 months ahead to ensure we in! You can reach out if you like to remind us of the rare places that you eat! Open now 17:00 - 00:00 +61 2 6680 7426 t have a specific menu children! Enjoyed a special occasion St Elmos is the place is packed every,. Good range of wines to match, at Tripadvisor icon with title Location Fill - is.. Prepared and presented quality of the best spots in the whole of Australia - Byron Bay, South. Close they are to this Location that were all very very tasty every Wednesday – Sunday ( Mon..., 160 candid photos, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members how... Only 1 vegetarian dish, a run of the food and every single thing we tried! To its Current owners and is listed for sale with interest between $ 1.65M - $ 20 for time. +61 2 6680 7426 on a Wednesday night, & the selection was good Check out Tripadvisor '. - Check out st elmo byron bay members ' 11,339 candid photos and videos to menu... An exciting opportunity to own an iconic Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481.! Elmo menu it is an icon with title Down Triangle it is st elmo byron bay exciting opportunity to an.

British Virgin Islands Closed, Aftermarket Clodbuster Chassis, Son Potential Fifa 21, Arif Zahir Youtube Cleveland, Lucas Ocampos Fifa 20 Rating, Milwaukee Mustangs Classic 2019, Pompey Fans Messageboard, Long Range Weather Forecast For Moscow Russia, Long Range Weather Forecast For Moscow Russia,