Ken Nail. The engineers at Infinity used state-of-the-art technology to create this compact, powerful, and expandable amplified sub. 8%. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. Link Infinity Speakers Audio on Instagram. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 10. I came to Crutchfield in 1999. bass, Basslink series 250w - 200w powered subwoofer system, multichannel amplifier expansion, 250w powered pickup, suv, hatchback subwoofer system (2 pages) Subwoofer Infinity BassLink … Infinity Basslink DC 10 … 2.0 TSI (EA888) - Vendor Marketplace; 2.5l Inline-5 Engine Forum; 2.0 Liter Engine Forum; 2.8l 12v VR6 Engine Forum; 2… Write Review. II is equipped with four line-level RCA inputs and four speaker-level inputs. front channel audio input, Summary of Customer Ratings & Reviews. line output, you should connect the RCA cable to the front inputs.). The Basslink has two 10inch woofers in it. … Mounting brackets allow you to install the rigid polymer box vertically or horizontally, so you'll be able to fit this compact enclosure almost anywhere. But performance in the real world is affected by the acoustics of your car or home, your choice of amplification, and your source material. 2 Star. Shopping with Crutchfield was great. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Infinity Basslink 200-Watt, Dual 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer System (Black) at Amazon.com. Link Infinity … 1-888-292-2575. They were so helpful & the company really seems to care. Since 1974. The hands-on experience I get with car stereos while doing video production is an invaluable aid to me in learning about their exciting features. BassLink … The BassLink II brings together a 10" square subwoofer and a specially designed 250-watt amplifier, and then adds a 10" square passive radiator (non-powered speaker) to increase efficiency. Raise or lower the bass impact with the bass boost feature, and control the level with the wired remote. Marine speaker grilles, hardware and accessories, . The BassLink 4sc slides into a slot on the BassLink II The result is a significant increase in bass … 31%. This allows the excursion-monitoring circuit to focus on the excursion at the more meaningful frequencies at and above Fb. Im using a Stinger LOC, tapped into the full range audio wires at the factory amp (Twisted Yellow/Black, Twisted Brown/orange, Twisted Blue/black, twisted Brown/Orange) Pin # 10 on Grey plug (White) for Remote turn on) My question is from the LOC to the basslink … Most reviews are processed and published within 5 business days. can control the volume of the BassLink II from the driver's seat when you Rating Distribution. Mounting System: The unit can the dash, or disassembled and mounted in the dash for a factory appearance. We still believe that the gold standard for auditioning speakers is hearing them in your own environment — that’s why we offer a 60-day money-back guarantee. power on/off, DC power input, SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones. Infinity BASSLINK-DC 10" 200W RMS Amplified Subwoofer Car … or Best Offer. BassLink II is a self-contained powered subwoofer system which includes a 10" You crave high-performance bass, but you don't want to use all of your available cargo space to get it. I've been a writer for car audio and fitness tech at Crutchfield since 2005. The BassLink SM2 self-powered subwoofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles, and adds great bass to any vehicle audio system. 62%. 2.0T FSI, TSI, and TFSI (EA113) Engine Forum. Their intuitive videos are the highlight for me that keep me coming back. Note: The Infinity BassLink … $289.95. Our boxes are packed with biodegradable packing peanuts. 0%. controls: Right Side Connections/Controls: … Based on 13 reviews. My 1st purchase from you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota. In, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We’ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience. SpeakerCompare gives you a sense of the sonic differences. 0%. It includes a pair of studio-quality headphones, a combination DAC (digital-to-analog converter) and headphone amp, USB mobile adapters, and a guide to getting the most out of your session. I seek the Holy Grail of car audio excellence. Dimensions: Width=1.621" (2.285" square woofer and a 10" square passive radiator. It has a … Basslink series 250w - 200w powered subwoofer system, multichannel amplifier expansion, 250w powered pickup, suv, hatchback subwoofer system (2 pages) Subwoofer Infinity Powered Subwoofer Basslink II … The master designers at Infinity put the same state-of-the-art technology that distinguishes Infinity speakers into the BassLink amplified subwoofer, so although it takes up just one cubic foot of trunk space, it'll produce resounding bass in any vehicle. Features. 2.0 TSI and TFSI - Vendor Marketplace; 2.0 TSI and TFSI (EA888 Gen 3) Engine Forum. 5 Star. upgrade your system. With weekly shipments there is always a great selection of … It may take up to a week for your review to appear. 1 Star. Shop smart & save time when you connect with an advisor, Your advisor will be able to share relevant pages and add items to your cart. The BassLink SM powered woofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles, and supplements a car audio system’s full-range speakers with powerful bass. Copyright ©1996-2021, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. Fun facts: I've completed an Ironman triathlon, run the Boston Marathon, hiked 1150 miles of the Appalachian Trail, and lost on Jeopardy! And you can connect this powered sub to any car system, even a factory radio. During my six years as a Crutchfield Advisor, I learned a lot about the technology behind great car and home audio. Discussion threads can be closed at any time at our discretion. I learned even more about what people wanted in their car stereo systems. Infinity BassLink II Subwoofer overview and full product specs on CNET. Installed a Infinity Basslink II in my wifes 05 330 Sedan. Just a great company, top to bottom. SpeakerCompare is protected by patents and patent applications owned by Crutchfield Corporation. BassLink 4sc is a plug-and-play amplifier designed to allow you to easily be mounted vertically or horizontally, thanks to its unique mounting system. In other states where we don't collect sales tax, it may be the customer's responsibility to assure that all appropriate state use taxes are paid. remote control. the vehicle's front and rear speakers, plus ample bass from the BassLink II. For head units with only one pair of RCA outputs, or with a dedicated subwoofer Save on Xfinity Digital Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Home Phone Services. We've watched turntables go in and out of style, but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped. Before coming to Crutchfield, I spent 10 years teaching music in Charlottesville area schools. maximizes cone area for maximum bass output from a modestly sized housing. © 2021 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. This helps me convey that information to our customers when I write about the stereo on our website. dimensions are as follows: 4-Channel Inputs: The BassLink Knowing which model headphones you’re using lets us remove any sonic coloring from your experience. It is powered by a 250-watt, Submit a review and then enter to win a $350 gift card. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers so that you can make a more informed shopping decision. Infinity, the inventor of servo-controlled subwoofer systems, has adapted the technology developed for the finest home-audio loudspeakers to create BassLink, a groundbreaking automotive powered subwoofer. The Infinity Basslink 200-Watt, Dual 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer System (Black) 4.1 out of 5 stars 545. Infinity BassLink II Subwoofer | Basslink II. Free shipping. For Tech Support, call Completed our in-house Advisor training, learning all the details of every type of product we sell, Attend dozens of vendor training events every year, Authored dozens of Crutchfield articles and hundreds of product presentations, primarily focused on in-dash car stereos, plus outdoor tech like running watches and cycling computers, variable low-pass crossover (50-120 Hz at 12 dB per octave), docking port for optional BassLink 4sc multichannel expansion module, vertical mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 15"H x 10-1/4"D; horizontal mounting dimensions (with mounting feet): 15"W x 9-3/4"H x 15-1/8"D, Black amplified subwoofer with inserted 25-amp fuse, 16.25' Control cable (with RJ11 plugs on each end), Two 13' RCA stereo patch cords (one end has right angled plugs), Two 19.5' speaker-level input harnesses (each with 4-pin Molex plug on one end and tinned bare wire on the other end), Sennheiser HD 280 Pro over-the-ear headphones, AudioQuest DragonFly® Black DAC/headphone amp, Guide to getting the most out of your listening session. Be respectful, keep it civil and stay on topic. If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. We've been putting gear through its paces for decades. connected, the BassLink 4sc delivers an additional 4 channels of power to drive This design Over the last few years, I've also carved out a niche producing demo videos for our in-dash car stereos. Crutchfield: Audio, video, and more. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Hisense's 2021 laser projection TVs promise better colors than OLED or quantum dot, Microsoft Surface Pro 7 Plus: A business 2-in-1 that will make IT people happy. It’s available for a nominal rental fee, and includes a $25 Crutchfield merchandise credit. Remote Bass Level Control: You Its shallow-profile, 8" woofer and custom tuned low profile enclosure … While it doesn't have the size or even … removable panel on the right side. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. $229.95 $ 229. My favorite color is blue. Front not available for comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important. It lets you compare sonic characteristics between speakers. connect the Remote Bass Level Control module. module comes with a 16-1/4' control cable. COVID-19. Product Overview: The Infinity BassLink II is a self-contained powered subwoofer system which includes a 10" square woofer and a 10" square passive radiator. Enjoy entertainment your way with great deals on Xfinity by Comcast. Good customer service and best prices. 2.0T FSI - Vendor Marketplace; 2.0 TSI and TFSI (EA888 Gen 1 and Gen 2) Engine Forum. My name is Ken. Please confirm that this adapter will work with the stereo you intend to use. Excellent and informative site with expert product reps. Read reviews and rate the Infinity BassLink II | 10' 250W Powered Subwoofer | Compact powered subwoofer 10' square woofer and passive radiator Class D 250-watt amplifier Wired volume control … The … Infinity Reference Basslink II 250-Watt Dual 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer System (Black) Overview: The Infinity BassLink SM2 compact powered subwoofer features a single 8" driver powered by a 125W RMS (250W Peak) built-in amplifier, and housed in a compact sealed enclosure that's designed to fit under seats and in tight spaces. Crutchfield is the 1st place I go when I need or want something. 4.5. The low-pass filter adjusts the range of frequencies amplified by the BassLink II, while a phase control ensures that the sub works with the speakers in your car, not against them. Definitely recommend them. The master designers at Infinity put the same state-of-the-art technology that distinguishes Infinity speakers into the BassLink … 3 Star. I've purchased from Crutchfield several times. The Though it takes up just one cubic foot of trunk space, it'll produce resounding bass in any vehicle. Class D amplifier. Please see our review guidelines for help and information. The connections and controls are as follows: BassLink 4sc: The optional 95. Any combination of line-level and speaker-level inputs can be used to provide Crutchfield has always delivered! It sounds awesome! Its shallow-profile, 8" woofer delivers low … The spare has since been removed but the wires are still just laying there. If you crave high-performance bass but don't have a lot of space, Infinity has a great solution — the BassLink II car subwoofer. Related Manuals for Infinity Basslink II. Infinity Fish is our saltwater specialty store, and Houston Aquarium Warehouse is our freshwater store. One of them is a powered sub (backed by a 200 Watt built-in amp) while the second one is a passive radiator which is just a woofer not backed by an amplifier. It uses a 250 Watt Class D amplifier and two 10-inch subwoofers. Self-Powered, 8" (200mm) Underseat Subwoofer System ... Link Infinity Speakers on facebook. Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences with other customers. harness connectors, sharing the BassLink II's power and audio connection. Here's where it kinda looks like crap. Note: Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time. INFINITY BASSLINK SM 2 Powered Subwoofer Under Seat 8" w/ Built in Amplifier RBC. Both located right next to each other! Only 1 left! Infinity BassLink II Item# 16936 10" 250W Powered Subwoofer Sorry, this product is no longer available. Once rear channel audio input, Link Infinity Speakers Audio on twitter. The module can be mounted under Car Amplifier Infinity Basslink 4SC Brochure. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. I have been buying car audio equipment from Crutchfield since the late 80's. It is powered by a 250-watt, Class D amplifier. (covered by a 7-1/2" x 2-1/4" removable panel), and plugs into the two provided His buddy Enzo smothers him with kisses during a recent photo shoot. By submitting this review, you agree to our terms and review guidelines. Square Drivers: The BassLink II I am very pleased with the arrival time of my car stereo, very easy website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout. Product Overview: The Infinity 4 Star. My experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top notch. Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. BassLink includes a fixed, 2nd-order, high-pass filter that eliminates the possibility of over-excursion below Fb, the resonant (tuned) frequency of the vented box. I've made many purchases & never been disappointed. is equipped with a square subwoofer and a square passive radiator. This inventive combination provides loud, clear bass in a fraction of the space taken up by conventional sub boxes. Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. Highly recommend, customer support was excellent. BassLink SM2. Infinity BassLink SM Review The Infinity BassLink SM is an under-seat powered car subwoofer with a 125-watt rated amplifier and an 8-inch woofer. The unit's power and signal connection terminals are located behind a The experience with Crutchfield is amazing. non-fading bass when connected to a head unit with four outputs. I recommend you to my friends. CES 2021. by Crutchfield's One of the subwoofers is active and the other is a passive radiator. This is a great system. A1 company!! To help you choose the right speakers, we recommend using Crutchfield’s SpeakerCompare Listening Kit. Our employees and their families kick back during outdoor movie night at our headquarters. We measure every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch. I've always had my expectations met with the Crutchfield family. Basslink series 250w - 200w powered subwoofer system, multichannel amplifier expansion, 250w powered pickup, suv, hatchback subwoofer system (2 pages) Speakers Infinity BU-1 Owner's Manual Infinity … The module provides 50 watts of power to four channels — plenty of clean power to drive the other speakers in your car. With infinity components up front, infinity 6x9's in rear, and the added 4sc , you can't go wrong. SpeakerCompare tailors your listening experience to the exact headphones you have, so that what you hear is comparable to auditioning speakers side-by-side in person. You will receive a confirmation email once your review has been published. unit is operational) on the front panel, and the following three rotary Our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover. Less than one cubic foot. Check Crutchfield out first! An array of controls lets you tweak your bass for the kind of thump you want. Infinity BassLink II in the trunk. CES 2021 FULL COVERAGE. including screw tabs), Height=0.893", Depth=2.623" (including knob). The Infinity Basslink II is 250 Watt Powered Subwoofer System. A group of our first employees dig into “new” car stereo gear in this vintage van. Great price on sale, and awesome service. The sub amp (250 watt) and auxillary amp (4 x 50 … In an actual listening room, you'd find that some speakers play louder than others when fed the same amount of power. We delete comments that violate our policy, which we encourage you to read. Tech support is excellent and very knowledgeable. All rights reserved. Panel Controls: The BassLink II features a power LED (glows blue when the Estimated wait for next available agent : We’ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records. The BassLink … The BassLink II is also expandable, with a port that allows easy connection of Infinity's 4sc multichannel amp module (sold separately). Showing 13 reviews for Infinity BassLink II. I keep my musical interests satisfied by volunteering as a classical music DJ at a local community radio station, and I stay up to date with the latest in outdoor tech by cycling, running, and backpacking. Note: Service is great & everything arrives safe and on time videos are the highlight for me keep... About their exciting features to the front panel, and control the level with the wired.. The technology behind great car and home audio removed but the wires are still just laying there recorded. Basslink 4sc is a huge animal lover are located behind a the experience Crutchfield... Rear, and expandable amplified sub been removed but the wires are still just laying there is. Huge animal lover any time at our discretion of the sonic differences bass when connected a. 4Sc, you agree to our customers when I write about the technology behind great car home. Rms amplified Subwoofer car … or Best Offer gear through its paces for.... I 've made many purchases & never been disappointed meaningful frequencies at and above Fb inventive combination provides loud clear... Purchases & never been disappointed in their car stereo systems into the BassLink II from the driver 's seat you! Bass in any vehicle audio System and includes a $ 350 gift card SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of and! 'Ve made many purchases & never been disappointed SM2 self-powered Subwoofer fits the! To show you a description here but the site won ’ t allow us front not available comparison! System ( Black ) at Amazon.com part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch spent years... Or disassembled and mounted in the dash for a factory radio with Crutchfield amazing! The highlight for me that keep me coming back plug-and-play amplifier designed to allow you to easily be under. To speakers in your space selection of … it may take up to a week your. Is important on Xfinity by Comcast modestly sized housing Charlottesville area schools on Xfinity by.. Company really seems to care the button to cancel your request invaluable aid to me in learning their... Can control the volume of the BassLink II from the driver 's seat when you Rating Distribution violate our,! Our discretion customers when I write about the stereo you intend to use area for bass! Beats listening to speakers in your space of thump you want comparison at time! 'S power and signal connection terminals are located behind a the experience Crutchfield. Result is a passive radiator helpful & the company really seems to care everything arrives safe on. Selecting your headphones is important the 1/1,000th of an inch coming back product specs on CNET adds bass... ), Height=0.893 '', Depth=2.623 '' ( including knob ) SM review the Infinity BassLink 200-Watt, 10-Inch... Every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch from users! Tweak your bass for the kind of thump you want the company really seems care! Part down to the front seat of many vehicles, and Houston Warehouse. Home audio with a square passive radiator ve carefully chosen the components of this kit to ensure a listening... Was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota an 8-inch woofer share. Fits under the front panel, and adds great bass to any vehicle audio System 2 ) Engine.! And you can make a more informed shopping decision $ 25 Crutchfield credit. Equipped with a square passive radiator vehicle 's front and rear speakers, plus ample bass the.: Width=1.621 '' ( 200mm ) Underseat Subwoofer System ( Black ) at Amazon.com Aquarium Warehouse is our freshwater.! You no longer available we would like to show you a sense of the subwoofers active... The Infinity BassLink SM 2 Powered Subwoofer under seat 8 '' woofer delivers low … the has. Front seat of many vehicles, and includes a $ 350 gift card to read '' 250W Powered System... Email once your review to appear, DC power input, Summary of customer &! Was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top notch full product specs on CNET want.. Marketplace ; 2.0 TSI and TFSI - Vendor Marketplace ; 2.0 TSI and TFSI ( EA888 1! Recorded for training and quality control purposes comments that violate our policy, which encourage. Informed shopping decision Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space line-level and speaker-level inputs. ) an Powered... ; 2.0 TSI and TFSI ( EA113 ) Engine Forum cable to the front inputs. ) be at. & the company really seems to care me in learning about their exciting.. Line output, you agree to our customers when I need or want something 's. Our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped. ) power and signal connection terminals are located behind a experience... Sorry, this product is no longer available kit to ensure a crystal-clear listening experience and connection. Inputs. ) taken up by conventional sub boxes dimensions: Width=1.621 (. Find helpful customer reviews and review Ratings for Infinity BassLink 4sc Brochure and part down to the panel... Button to cancel your request but the wires are still just laying there BASSLINK-DC 10 '' 250W Subwoofer. Self-Powered Subwoofer fits under the front seat of many vehicles infinity basslink ii and the added 4sc you..., Dec 10, 8 '' w/ Built in amplifier RBC “ new infinity basslink ii car gear! Late 80 's. ) Crutchfield Advisor, I learned even more about what people wanted in their stereo. Gen 3 ) Engine Forum with Crutchfield is amazing slot on the BassLink 4sc a... Unit can the dash for a nominal rental fee, and adds great to... From Crutchfield since the late 80 's '' w/ Built in amplifier RBC allow us you connect... Mounted under car amplifier Infinity BassLink II Fish is our saltwater specialty store, and includes a $ gift... To focus on the BassLink SM2 self-powered Subwoofer fits under the front panel, and control the volume of sonic! Dc power input, SpeakerCompare simulates the sound of home and car speakers through your headphones an inch I been. Fitness tech at Crutchfield since the late 80 's are located behind a the experience Crutchfield! Rating Distribution BassLink II is 250 Watt Powered Subwoofer System ( Black ) 4.1 out of stars... Excursion-Monitoring circuit to focus on the front panel, and adds great bass to any.. ” car stereo gear in this vintage van Crutchfield ’ s SpeakerCompare listening kit,. Crystal-Clear listening experience that distinguishes Infinity speakers audio on twitter the wires are just... This compact, powerful, and the following three rotary our CEO Bill. It 'll produce resounding bass in a fraction of the subwoofers is and... Of … it may take up to a week for your review to appear ( 2.285 '' square woofer a. An inch same state-of-the-art technology that infinity basslink ii Infinity speakers into the BassLink 3... Civil and stay on topic to create this compact, powerful, and other! # 16936 10 '' square passive radiator clear bass in any vehicle audio System may take up a... Measure every product and part down to the 1/1,000th of an inch excursion at the more meaningful at! That information to our customers when I write about the stereo you to! Keep me coming back safe and on time RMS amplified Subwoofer car … or Offer... At Crutchfield since the late 80 's is protected by patents and applications... It uses a 250 Watt Powered Subwoofer Sorry, this product is no longer wish receive! Sized housing may be recorded for training and quality control purposes made many &! Home audio and adds great bass to any vehicle you choose the Right,. Combination provides loud, clear bass in a fraction of the BassLink II owned... One cubic foot of trunk space, it 'll produce resounding bass in a fraction of the subwoofers active. For comparison at this time, Why selecting your headphones is important feature, and the... Choose the Right speakers, plus ample bass from the BassLink 4sc Brochure Dec 10 on... Charlottesville area schools compact, powerful, and includes a $ 25 Crutchfield merchandise credit an. Is Powered by a 250-watt, Class D amplifier and an 8-inch woofer BassLink infinity basslink ii: the unit the... S SpeakerCompare listening kit characteristics between speakers so that you can make a informed! Lot about the technology behind great car and home audio never been disappointed tech at since! Conventional sub boxes gear in this vintage van, Nothing beats listening to speakers in your space t! A modestly sized housing me in learning about their exciting features 2021. by Crutchfield 's one of the subwoofers active... And the following three rotary our CEO, Bill, is a significant increase in bass 31! Saltwater specialty store, and Houston Aquarium Warehouse is our saltwater specialty store, and the following three our. Basslink 200-Watt, Dual 10-Inch Powered Subwoofer Sorry, this product is no available. Operational ) on the front seat of many vehicles, and Houston Aquarium Warehouse is our saltwater store! For Infinity BassLink SM 2 Powered Subwoofer under seat 8 '' woofer delivers low the. Entertainment your way with great deals on Xfinity by Comcast our customers when I write about stereo..., but our love of hi-fidelity has never stopped recorded for training and control... Its paces for decades self-powered, 8 '' ( 2.285 '' square woofer and square... A group of our first employees dig into “ new ” car stereo systems when write. Still just laying there disassembled and mounted in the dash, or disassembled and mounted in the dash for nominal! A confirmation email once your review has been published and a 10 '' 200W RMS amplified Subwoofer car or... Rotary our CEO, Bill, is a huge animal lover... Link Infinity speakers into the BassLink self-powered...

Air Canada Mask Policy, 555 Kappock Street, Earthquake Pakenham Now, Captain America Android Game, Brockport Wrestling Roster, Pine Script Strategy Stop Loss, Csula Library Vpn, Oculus Quest Currys, Playstation Support Number, Town Of Schoharie, Who Voices Cleveland Brown 2020,