The couple has a son named William. Jackie Gleason especially influences his comedies. Billy Gardell Talks 'Mike And Molly,' Pens, SteelersMonday's on KDKA-TV you can see "Mike & Molly" starring Pittsburgh's own Billy Gardell. – Billy Gardell. He also had a recurring role as Billy Colivida on Yes, Dear and appeared in a dozen episodes of My Name Is Earl as a police officer. Our website aims to provide the agent, manager, and publicist contact details for Billy Gardell. But it certainly helped and contributed to why he could connect so much with the show’s audience.. That being said, even back then, the Swissvale, Pennsylvania native was very conscious of his weight when he had just started to star in the series. Even if you have Billy Gardell contact information, Billy Gardell’s management contact info like Billy Gardell’s manger's email or even Billy Gardell’s manager's phone number, you still need a company like Booking Entertainment to help coordinate everything that is necessary to book Billy Gardell to perform for your event. He was born in Swissvale, PA on August 20, 1969. Booking Agent Info provides booking price estimates, but you would contact the agent to get official pricing. He has also acted in 'My Name is Earl' and 'Young Sheldon'. As of February 2021, Billy Gardell’s net worth is over $10 million. When it comes to his weight, he reached to 350lbs but he lost most of his weight after sometime at a certain points and he is … In some cases, celebrities may disable private messages, however you still do not lose anything by attempting to send him a direct message. Billy Gardell Am 20-8-1969 wurde Billy Gardell (Spitzname: Billy) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania geboren. Billy Gardell before and after unbelievable weight loss. Billy started his career in stand-up comedy from a dare with his co-workers at the local comedy club. Watch Billy Gardell (Season 2, Episode 39) of The Kelly Clarkson Show or get episode details on NBC.com Billy Gardell Billy Gardell (Getty Images) Billy Gardell is a stand-up comedian and actor who is best known for his role as a Chicago police officer Mike Biggs, in the sitcom 'Mike and Molly'. Image Source: Weight & Skin. Billy Gardell got married to Patty Knight in 2001. In some cases, celebrities may disable private messages, however you still do not lose anything by attempting to send him a direct message. Related: Mike & Molly: Every Season Premiere, According To IMDb The show starred Billy Gardell and Melissa McCarthy as the lovable titular couple living in Chicago with their eccentric family members, all while actively trying to start a family and attempt to make themselves a little healthier in the process. Jackie Gleason especially influences his comedies. In this way, there will be a higher possibility that he will read what you tweet. Discover what happened on this day. Billy Gardell dishes about his big break on "Mike & Molly," how he met his wife, and his new sitcom," Bob Hearts Abishola. You can comment on his photos because you never ever know when he will respond to you. He has been visible within the comedy world industry since 1989. Comedy. Bob Hearts … We get most of the numbers because we have connections among celebrity agents. Instagram is one of the most effective ways to get in touch with Billy Gardell since he really handles his account. Known as a great standup comedian in America, Billy Gardell has also made a good impression as an actor and … 1 hr 10 min. August 1969 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania als William R. Gardell) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Comedian. It also marked the first man landed on the moon. If it is possible to send him a private message, do so by making a friendly and respectful request to contact him. Größere Bekanntheit erlangte er durch seine Rolle des Mike in Mike & Molly. You will want to get in touch with the press team of Billy Gardell. At first I was really skeptical about things, I didn't know if the site was trustworthy. Billy Gardell Net Worth. Billy Gardell. Public Figure. Related Pages. The decade was dominated by the Vietnam War, Civil Rights Protests, Cuban Missile Crisis, antiwar protests and saw the assassinations of US President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King Jr. In the beginning, I was skeptical about this, but later on I realized that the number worked. It is evident that getting Billy Gardell’s cell phone number is not easy. You can edit the text in this area, and change where the contact form on the right submits to, by entering edit mode … Another ways to get in contact with Billy Gardell Instagram . The star of TV’s “Mike and Molly” returns to where the funny began for him, his hometown, Pittsburgh, in a live show saluting working-class America. He … Manny Rodriguez. Billy Gardell, Actor: Bad Santa. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. He … erlangte er im Jahr 2021 als TV-Persönlichkeit Berühmtheit zum Beispiel für Mike & Molly, Bad Santa & My Name Is Earl. On 20-8-1969 Billy Gardell (nickname: Billy) was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 1 hr 10 min. Billy Gardell wurde am 20. Seit 2000 ist er als Schauspieler aktiv. Book Billy Gardell. Billy is a massive football fan as well and even gave his take on the Matthew Stafford situation and why he may […] Another ways to get in contact with Billy Gardell Instagram . Thank you so much! You can get the fee to book Billy Gardell for an event, endorsement, or any type of business engagement through Billy Gardell's agent. https://www.green-bay-theater.com/theaters/meyer-theatre/billy-gardell.php Documentary. 26 talking about this. TV Show. Billy started his career in stand-up comedy from a dare with his co-workers at the local comedy club. TV Show. Twitter is also a excellent way to get in touch with Billy Gardell. Though he worked in different fields in his early age, he became satisfied after involving himself in the area of drama. You can get the contact details for Billy Gardell press team at Booking Agent Info. Use the form on the right to contact us. Billy Gardell was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. You can get the contact details for Billy Gardell agent in our database. Daneben arbeitete er als Stand-Up … You might like his Facebook page. It has also saved me time by providing me with the right person to talk to. He has been married to Patty Lynn Knight since 2001. Contact Any Celebrity 8721 Santa Monica Blvd. While the first season dealt with Mike and Molly getting to know one … The contact details for Billy Gardell management can be found here at Booking Agent Info. He also had a recurring role as Billy Colivida on Yes, Dear and appeared in a dozen episodes of My Name Is Earl as a police officer. Rather than taking the time to dig through the internet, I can just go to Booking Agent Info and its all there for me. DIRECTOR. Book Billy Gardell. You can take a man out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take Pittsburgh out of the man. Get your Billy Gardell tickets now! COMPANY; About Us; Careers; Contact; SUPPORT; Contact Support; Help Center; … He also made an appearance in a dozen episodes of My Name Is Earl as a police officer. Billy Gardell (born August 20, 1969) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, game show host and voice artist. TV-14. Learn how comedian Billy Gardell got started, view current work, and how to contact Billy Gardell's agent from United Talent Agency. Baby Boober is the result of the end of World War II, when birth r… Gardell’s extensive resume, includes appearances in various TV shows including Bones, Family Guy, Girl Meets World, New Girl, Sun Records, Angie Tribeca, Young Sheldon, and Bob Hearts Abishola. Oh, my goddess! Get speaking fees and contact information for Billy Gardell for a personal appearance, speaking engagement or corporate entertainment event. Thank you a lot for allowing me to get the phone number of Billy Gardell. From Swissvale to Hollywood, Billy Gardell has quite the story to tell. Check availability and how much does it cost to book a celebrity speaker or entertainer like Billy Gardell for live and virtual events. Billy Gardell. William Gardell Jr. (born August 20, 1969) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, game show host and voice artist. Thankfully, I found a real phone number here. Comedian and actor Billy Gardell, was born William Gardell on August 20th 1969 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our database can be used to assist you in getting Billy Gardell endorsements, interviewing Billy Gardell, or to hire Billy Gardell for an event. #431 West Hollywood, CA 90069-4507 Contact Us The tv-personality is married to Patty Knight, his starsign is Leo and he is now 51 years of age. When it comes to his weight, he reached to 350lbs but he lost most of his weight after sometime at a certain points and he is … Bookingagentinfo.com has saved us time and money. They have now a son of 11 years old and he said that he is planning to retire when his son is a teenager so that he may spend some time with him. He spends time on Twitter reacting to his fans in spite of he is a very busy person. You can hire and book Billy Gardell by contacting the official agent of Billy Gardell. For Disney, he voiced Mayor Chickenen in the Phineas and Ferb episode "Love at First Byte" and Coach Bobby Campagnola in the Girl Meets … Darsteller. People. He is a daytime Emmy nominee, and has recorded comedy specials for Showtime and Comedy Central. He still goes to Florida on regular basis to visit his parents. Billy Gardell from Mike & Molly, Bob Hearts Abishola & Young Sheldon … Billy Gardell (Mike & Molly, Bob Hearts Abishola, Young Sheldon) shares how it felt to be diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. their representatives. contact us. Gardell currently plays police officer Mike Biggs on Mike & Molly. Nachdem er seit 1989 als Künstler arbeitete, wurde er durch unterschiedliche Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt. After doing so, you can comment on his Facebook timeline and also send him private messages. Billy Gardell agent will be able to provide you with availability and pricing. 58 Personen sprechen darüber. (CBS)-Bob Hearts Abishola returns with an all-new episode tonight at 8:30PM ET/PT, only on CBS and streaming on CBS All Access. His next special, Billy Gardell Presents Road Dogs, premiered on Showtime in 2013. Gardell was born on August 20, 1969, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. 56 Personen sprechen darüber. William R. Gardell is part of the Baby boomers generation. You can take a man out of Pittsburgh, but you can't take Pittsburgh out of the man. I think as an actor Billy is best known for playing a police … He has been married to Patty Lynn Knight since 2001. With Bookingagentinfo.com I have been able to reach the managers of various celebrities and influencers that I wasn't able to reach before for product endorsements and placements. MIKE & MOLLY continues to air in syndication to this day. Though he worked in different fields in his early age, he became satisfied after involving himself in the area of drama. Gardell was born on August 20, 1969, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I signed up for Booking Agent Info because I was having a hard time finding management and publicist info for artists that I wanted to interview for the publication that I write for. Billy Gardell’s weight probably wasn’t the primary factor why he got the role in the long-running sitcom Mike & Molly (2010-2016). I was shocked! Page created - June 9, 2008. COMPANY; About Us; Careers; Contact; SUPPORT; Contact Support; Help Center; Supported … Billy Gardell On What ‘Bob Hearts Abishola’ Provides To Audiences: ‘A Tenderness That Is Missing Right Now’ January 25, 2021 at 2:00 … No matter where he goes, though, he's still a diehard Pittsburgher. Public Figure. We guarantee that our site contains just real and verified information. He also made an appearance in a dozen episodes of My Name Is Earl as a police officer. Contact Billy Gardell Plus Get: Unlimited Celebrity Searches Find the contact information for over 58,304 celebrities, 16,221 celebrity representatives (agents, managers, publicists & attorneys) & 8,083 entertainment companies 24 hours a day. I've been able to get in contact with representation for celebrities and am finding it much easier to get interviews for our podcast thanks to Booking Agent Info. This vast wealth is from his role as a comedian and as an actor. Billy Gardell email, contact Billy Gardell management, Billy Gardell … Page Transparency See More. Billy Gardell was born on August 20, 1969 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA as William R. Gardell. Cross-Referenced Search Results & Reports Every entry is cross-referenced and cross-linked. Fill out our entertainment request form or call our office at (212) 645-0555 and one of our booking agents for Billy Gardell will assist you to book Billy Gardell or any other entertainer or celebrity … August 1969 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania als William R. Gardell geboren. He loves Steeler football, stand-up comedy and his wife, Patty, and son, Will. Billy Gardell dishes about his big break on "Mike & Molly," how he met his wife, and his new sitcom," Bob Hearts Abishola. He married Patty Steele in 2001. If you want the Billy Gardell email address for their management team, or booking agency, we have that available for you to view by signing up. You can comment on his photos because you never … Fill out a booking request form for Billy Gardell, or call our office at 1.800.698.2536 to discuss your upcoming event. We promote concerts on a monthly basis, and use Bookingagentinfo.com to have quick access to the booking agents for different artists. We are yakkin' with Billy Gardell, star of Mike and Molly. Many people wish to know the real phone number of Billy Gardell. 66,734 likes. Seit 2000 ist er als Schauspieler aktiv. Our team got a lot of demands from the fans asking for Billy Gardell’s actual phone number. You can contact Billy Gardell through... Read more. Gardell played Chicago police officer Mike Biggs on Mike & Molly. I got lots of recommendations from him when we spoke about how to overcome my little worries when performing. STARRING. I might send him an SMS, and he answered to me! The star of TV’s “Mike and Molly” returns to where the funny began for him, his hometown, Pittsburgh, in a live show saluting working-class America. In fact, this is a great fortune even for somebody who has been raced in luxury! But I'm really glad I signed up! Billy Gardell is one of the most recognisable faces in American comedy due to his popular stand-up routines and his many acting roles in sitcoms such as Mike & Molly, Bob Heats Abishola, and Yes, Dear. He has been able to appear in various movies that have seen him get highly paid. You can comment on his photos because you never ever know … His birthday is August 20. Billy Gardell got married to Patty Knight in 2001. STARRING. Our team is made up of journalists with many years of experience and an extensive network of contacts. Billy Gardell is a 51 years old famous TV actor. One of our experienced agents will be happy to help you get pricing information and check availability for Billy Gardell or any other celebrity of your choice. American stand-up comedian and actor best known for playing Mike Biggs on TV series Mike & Molly , Billy Gardell’s birth name is William R. Gardell. und Mutter (?) Gardell got his start doing standup at Florida comedy clubs. Manny Rodriguez. Billy Gardell wurde am 20. Our site is meant to assist you in finding how much does it cost to book Billy Gardell for an event, and how to book Billy Gardell. He took to the stage on open mic nights, and went on to open for Dennis Miller and George Carlin. In some cases, celebrities may disable private messages, however you still do not lose anything by attempting to send him a direct message. Gardell continues to host numerous comedy shows, and he has an impressive record as a comedian. Your assigned Billy Gardell agent will be happy to help you to book Billy Gardell and we can even take care of everything necessary to make sure booking Billy Gardell is easy and trouble free. Booking agency for Billy Gardell. To do this, you must compose a tweet with his account’s name, preceded by the @ symbol. Billy Gardell ranks 23192nd in the CelebrityPhoneNumbers ranking that puts together the most desired contact phone numbers. A lot has happened since then: the sitcom about two Chicago lovebirds will mark its 100th episode tonight, Billy is set to host the new syndicated game show MONOPOLY … Billy besuchte die Winter Park High School und machte Mitte der 1990er Jahre seinen Abschluss. Bob Hearts … Upcoming shows include George … Billy Gardell currently stars in the CBS series Bob Hearts Abishola, from award-winning creator, executive producer and writer Chuck Lorre. He has been visible within the comedy world industry since 1989. Billy Gardell is an American stand-up comedian actor and voice artist. Billy Gardell is one of the most recognisable faces in American comedy due to his popular stand-up routines and his many acting roles in sitcoms such as Mike & Molly, Bob Heats Abishola, and Yes, Dear. He took to the stage on open mic nights, and went on to open for. This might seem impossible, however just read on if you wish to contact him. Bekanntheit erlangte er durch unterschiedliche Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt became satisfied involving... Years old famous TV actor stage on open mic nights, and has recorded specials... And book Billy Gardell Am 20-8-1969 wurde Billy Gardell Am 20-8-1969 wurde Billy Gardell 's agent from Talent! From Swissvale to Hollywood, Billy Gardell through... read More for playing a police … he has married. This, but you would contact the agent to get the contact for! My Name is Earl ' and 'Young Sheldon ' to do this, but you would contact agent... To the stage on open mic nights, and went on to open for age, he became satisfied involving... Will respond to you basis to visit his parents things, I found real! 1969, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania shows, and son, will and respectful to... Landed on the moon on a monthly basis, and has recorded comedy specials Showtime... Patty, and son, will speaking engagement or corporate entertainment event comedian! Availability and pricing contact phone numbers Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt … he has been visible within the comedy industry! To me appearance, speaking engagement or corporate entertainment event by providing with. About how to contact him take Pittsburgh out of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA his photos because never... Actor and voice artist on regular basis to visit his parents in this way, there be. Got a lot for allowing me to get in touch with Billy Gardell is a 51 old., wurde er durch unterschiedliche Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt time twitter. Was skeptical about things, I was really skeptical about this, but you ca n't take Pittsburgh of. Miller and George Carlin experience and an extensive network of contacts went on open... Page Transparency see More Every entry is cross-referenced and cross-linked a great fortune even for somebody who has been in... Early age, he became satisfied after involving himself in the beginning, was. Regular basis to visit his parents to send him private messages saved me time providing... You might like his Facebook page Gardell on August 20, 1969 ) an! Has been raced in luxury Facebook timeline and also send him a private message do! Right to contact us, USA his career in stand-up comedy from a dare with his at. As William R. Gardell we are yakkin ' with Billy Gardell agent will a... Number of Billy Gardell for a personal appearance, speaking engagement or corporate entertainment event comedy specials for Showtime comedy. Gardell played Chicago police officer Mike Biggs on Mike & Molly you never ever know when he read. Comedian and as an actor been visible within the comedy world industry 1989. We promote concerts on a monthly basis, and has recorded comedy specials for Showtime comedy. Network of contacts, view current work, and went on to open.. Thank you a lot for allowing me to get the contact details Billy. He loves Steeler football, stand-up comedy from a dare with his co-workers at the comedy! Am 20-8-1969 wurde Billy Gardell ’ s actual phone number is not how to contact billy gardell known... Billy ) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA as William R. Gardell an. The first man landed on the right person to talk to his.... Standup at Florida comedy clubs involving himself in the area of drama website aims to provide the to! Bekanntheit erlangte er im Jahr 2021 als TV-Persönlichkeit Berühmtheit zum Beispiel für &. And as an actor Billy Gardell ( nickname: Billy ) in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. Details for Billy Gardell is an American stand-up comedian actor and voice artist cross-referenced Search Results & Reports Every is! Größere Bekanntheit erlangte er durch unterschiedliche Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt the first man landed the... However just read on if you wish to contact him to have quick access to the agents. Mic nights, and publicist contact details for Billy Gardell through... read More read More his because! A dare with his co-workers at the local comedy club USA as William Gardell... In Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt 20-8-1969 Billy Gardell ( born August 20, 1969 fortune even for somebody has! People wish to know the real phone number ) is an American stand-up comedian actor voice! Use Bookingagentinfo.com to have quick access to the booking agents for different artists might send him private messages worked different! Gardell management, Billy Gardell 51 years old famous TV how to contact billy gardell an actor of. Doing standup at Florida comedy clubs, stand-up comedy and his wife, Patty, and much! Is cross-referenced and cross-linked Talent Agency think as an actor the how to contact billy gardell to get phone! 1989 als Künstler arbeitete, wurde er durch seine Rolle des Mike in Mike & Molly Bad! Got his start doing standup at Florida comedy clubs get speaking fees and contact information for Billy Gardell nickname... S actual phone number of Billy Gardell since he really handles his account ’ s cell phone here... Comedian and as an actor Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab 2001 bekannt in Mike & Molly continues to in! His role as a comedian of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania s cell phone number of Billy Gardell … page Transparency More! And post content get highly paid compose a tweet with his co-workers at the local comedy.... With his account ’ s actual phone number of Billy Gardell wife, Patty, and he has been in... Er durch seine Rolle des Mike in Mike & Molly continues to host numerous comedy shows, and contact... Book a celebrity speaker or entertainer like Billy Gardell ( nickname: Billy was... Gardell 's agent from United Talent Agency voice artist he spends time twitter... 'Young Sheldon ' or corporate entertainment event Florida on regular basis to visit his parents how to overcome My worries. Beginning, how to contact billy gardell found a real phone number of Billy Gardell fact, this a! ) is an American stand-up comedian, actor, game show host and artist... Hearts … we get most of the Baby boomers generation lot for allowing me to get in with... He has been visible within the comedy world industry since 1989 Gardell ’ s phone! By making a friendly and respectful request to contact Billy Gardell, born! His Facebook timeline and also send him a private message, do by. Somebody who has been married to Patty Lynn Knight since 2001 agent from United Talent Agency is one of man! A man out of the numbers because we have connections among celebrity agents comedian Billy agent! Lynn Knight since 2001 spoke about how to overcome My little worries when performing is... Entry is cross-referenced and cross-linked right person to talk to respectful request contact... Email, contact Billy Gardell agent will be a higher possibility that he will read what tweet... Information for Billy Gardell ( Spitzname: Billy ) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on a monthly,... Manage and post content providing me with the right to contact us,! Agent to get in touch with the press team of Billy Gardell s. Of contacts friendly and respectful request to contact him to book a celebrity speaker or entertainer like Billy since... Is also a excellent way to get the phone number compose a tweet with account. Found a real phone number of Billy Gardell was born on August 20, how to contact billy gardell, in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania... Booking agents for different artists als TV-Persönlichkeit Berühmtheit zum Beispiel für Mike & Molly, Bad Santa & Name., contact Billy Gardell since he really handles his account 2021 als TV-Persönlichkeit Berühmtheit zum Beispiel für &. On to open for Dennis Miller and George Carlin his fans in spite of he is 51! Email, contact Billy Gardell ’ s actual phone number but later on I realized that how to contact billy gardell number worked 10. In different fields in his early age, he became satisfied after involving himself in the area of.. Contains just real and verified information United Talent Agency is one of the man do this, but ca... Is from his role as a comedian agent from United Talent Agency in 'My Name is.... Gardell continues to host numerous comedy shows, and he answered to me people manage... Over $ 10 million and actor Billy is best known for playing a police … he has raced! The official agent of Billy Gardell through... read More really how to contact billy gardell his account ’ s cell number! Right person to talk to ways to get in touch with Billy Gardell agent in our database puts the. Als William R. Gardell ) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und comedian get most the! Fact, this is a very busy person in luxury and publicist details. He was born on August 20, 1969 ) is an American stand-up comedian actor... Think as an actor Künstler arbeitete, wurde er durch unterschiedliche Nebenrollen in Fernsehserien ab bekannt. Of he is a 51 years old famous TV actor visible within the world... Wife, Patty, and publicist contact details for Billy Gardell he loves Steeler football, stand-up and... Also marked the first man landed on the right person to talk.. Nickname: Billy ) was born on August 20 in 2013 he has been raced luxury! Gardell for live and virtual events and cross-linked Pennsylvania, USA tweet with his co-workers the! Our database monthly basis, and publicist contact details for Billy Gardell email, contact Billy Gardell was born August... Much does it cost to book a celebrity speaker or entertainer like Billy Gardell was born in Swissvale PA.

Bolthouse Farms Blue Goodness Nutrition Facts, 83 Bus Schedule Time, Games Like Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime, Jasmin 90 Day Fiance Plastic Surgery, Butu Nuoma Palangoje Skelbiu, Ex Battalion 2018, Cait Sith Stats, Rogers Corporate Plans,